• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Haha its nice to start really looking pregnant and not the awkward us she or isn't she lol. Glad you feel well I'm dying to get the intense baby kicks going can't wait!

Was at my anomaly scan today and it went well, baby is looking healthy which was the best and most important news :cloud9: My placenta though is close to my cervix so will need to go to a 32 week scan as a precaution to make sure it moves up which she was pretty sure it would. Worst case I'll need a planned C-section which isn't what I was exactly hoping for :nope:

Been feeling more movement and last night actually saw one of the kicks as a bit of my belly moved :cloud9:

I'd post pics but the ones from my phone are too big and still no internet via my computer yet :dohh::growlmad:

Kat so exciting about the kicks and seeing them! Glad your scan went well hopefully all goes well at your next scan.

Think I finally felt a good proper kick today I've felt some small ones but this was much stronger so excited!

Lets see those bumps ladies :)
Mine today at 20+5

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/924/ugUY3i.jpg

Ahhh I forgot to take my 16 week bump pic and didn't for a 15 week at all tired and unmotivated a bit still haha I'll try to take and post my 12 week bump tonight if I have time I have a 16week ob appt and get to hear babies hb yay and then a haircut or maybe more like trim haha.

Still no internet via my computer so can't upload pics until that happens:nope: Mine isn't as big as yours Cassie but baby is measuring fine as of my 20 week anomaly scan Monday. I guess it's my body build or something:shrug:

So great almosthere, sounds like your baby is doing well:thumbup: And thanks I really hope my placenta has moved by then as I really want to give birth vaginally.

Ugh my toxic mother called DH last night and first blamed him for some stocks she bought that are going down. She claims he didn't buy the ones she told him to even though he's 100 % sure he did buy the ones she wanted (it was over the computer and my mother refuses to learn how to use one). Typical narcissist, nothing is ever her fault so she's re-writing history to make it DH's fault:dohh::growlmad: DH did the stupid thing and apologised which you never do with a narcissist if you're sure they're changing what happened to make it your fault:dohh: Then she started telling him how irresponsible it was to buy a house with stairs because it's dangerous for me while pregnant and for baby when (s)he is a bit older. I don't get why DH let her go on and on and not tell her to quit it.

Congrats your bump looks lovely Cassie!! I'll post one tmw.
We had our 20 week scan too - it came at a good time because I'm not sure I've felt him move yet - there's definitely movement but I just feel blood flow. He was moving so much!
Ah Kat I'm sure it will move by then. My sister is close to due date and she was worried it was breached - but it's moved. I'm sure the same will happen to u.
Argh Kat yep you're the first parents to ever have stairs in their house!! Not. So silly. That's what gates are for!

Congrats your bump looks lovely Cassie!! I'll post one tmw.
We had our 20 week scan too - it came at a good time because I'm not sure I've felt him move yet - there's definitely movement but I just feel blood flow. He was moving so much!
Ah Kat I'm sure it will move by then. My sister is close to due date and she was worried it was breached - but it's moved. I'm sure the same will happen to u.
Argh Kat yep you're the first parents to ever have stairs in their house!! Not. So silly. That's what gates are for!

Yep bit in the same situation although I'm sure we'll both feel more in the weeks to come.

Yeah I've heard that the vast majority of the time they do move. So here's hoping mine is one of them.

DH did try to mention gates but my mother kept on trolling:dohh: If she starts when we unfortunately see her today I'll have to step in and tell her to stop it because I'm not in the mood for BS like that:nope: Geez it really irks me she wants to move closer to us but it's of course so we can more easily be her servants:nope: Is it bad I'm hoping she soon goes really, really senile and needs to live in a "old folks" home? With my luck she'll live to over 90 and be with all her marbles right until the end:dohh:

What weeks are you ladies going to finsih working? I was originally going to take the last of my leave at 33 weeks for 2 and then start at 35 weeks.
But i changed it yesterday to take a week of in august at 33 weeks see family in a different state and then work up to 38 weeks and then just get my annual leave paid out to me..

So my official start date of maternity leave is 25 september. If i make it that far.

I get 18 weeks paid leave and im taking up to a year off

I'm finishing work at 28 weeks! I work in a school and I don't plan on going back after the summer holidays. I can't wait! I had already decided not to return to work after the summer holidays before I got pregnant as I have my own business alongside my full time job at the moment and want to be able to choose when I work and dramatically increase my income whilst working from home. It'll be ideal when the baby arrives as I can work around him/her and still be able to earn a better income than my current job! It's a no-brainer really!
How is everyone doing? I'm counting down the hours until I can see my baby again in our anomaly scan. I'm excited and a teensy bit nervous. I just hope that he/she is OK! X

Good luck with your scan Elz although I'm sure your baby is fine:thumbup: Will you be finding out the gender?

AFM I of course have no issues as I'm unemployed:nope: So no worrying about maternity leave :dohh:

Good luck with your scan Elz although I'm sure your baby is fine:thumbup: Will you be finding out the gender?

AFM I of course have no issues as I'm unemployed:nope: So no worrying about maternity leave :dohh:

Thanks Kat! :flower:
I'm undecided about finding out the gender but hubby is dead against it so we won't find out as I won't be able to keep it to myself!! Haha! I have until 10:30am tomorrow to change his mind. Don't think I'll be successful though!
I won't be entitled to maternity leave, only statutory as I'll be resigning, but the income from my business will more than make up for that! X

I think ide be around 23 weeks I also work in a school and am not planning on going back doesn't seem fair to the little toddlers who would make a connection with me for only a couple months then to leave. I'm super excited :) 17 weeks today one more week til I start my 5th month! I find out the gender in 15 days!

So our scan went well today! Baby was lively again :cloud9: and looked as healthy as can be! Keeping the gender a surprise as we don't get many good surprises!
The weather in the UK is lovely for a change and it's half term holidays so I'm going to make the most of the rest of my week off! X

So our scan went well today! Baby was lively again :cloud9: and looked as healthy as can be! Keeping the gender a surprise as we don't get many good surprises!
The weather in the UK is lovely for a change and it's half term holidays so I'm going to make the most of the rest of my week off! X

Glad your scan went well :flower: So you did end up finding out the gender? I thought your DH didn't want to know:haha:

I work for myself - I'm an artist so don't know when I'll stop. Depends how I feel. I'm trying now to finish off works and commissions )haven't been very productive) but need to be. And I want to do some works for the flat as I'm sick of looking at my old works - figure I'll be spending a lot of time at home so want it to be nice!!

We still need to move to a bigger place and I'll move the studio into a lock up garage and hopefully get some stuff done. Ha ha (maybe not) but there will be snippets of time.

Husband has his own business (he pulls in the big $) so he pays me a wage to split our income to reduce tax - so I think I'll technically get a small maternity allowance from the govt.

Feeling good - finally got some maternity jeans from Target.. My sister is due soon. She's freaking out about labour because she has really bad asthma. (As in on steroids)

Glad your scan went well :flower: So you did end up finding out the gender? I thought your DH didn't want to know:haha:

Haha no we didn't find out, we're keeping it a secret! The sonographer didn't even ask if we wanted to find out so we didn't mention it. My mother is convinced it's a boy though! Lol x

Haha no we didn't find out, we're keeping it a secret! The sonographer didn't even ask if we wanted to find out so we didn't mention it. My mother is convinced it's a boy though! Lol x

Ah ok, so crazy your sonographer didn't ask. Ours did before she even started scanning me.

Your mother sounds like my FIL, only he's convinced we're having a girl:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->