Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

How is everyone going?

Im starting to see movement now from the outside which is pretty cool! My poor parnter has still not felt her move properly yet. She stops everytime he puts his hand on my belly. Lol shes very cheeky already

Miss Cassie that's so exciting about the movement!

I am getting huge have gained 11 lbs and felt baby kick about 8 times in a row today it stinks going days without movement so this made me smile for sure. My gender/20 week health scan is Tuesday morning I'm so excited!

Hope everyone else is doing well I cant believe some of us anatomy really more than halfway there or getting close to the halfway point.

So exciting Cassie! I saw my first movement actually the night before my anomaly scan which was on the 23rd of May. But same here with my DH, he hasn't felt anything yet but I'm sure that'll change for both of us soon:happydance:

Good luck with your scan almost! I'm sure all is well with your LO and do let us know how it goes:flower:

AFM I'm 23 weeks today and doing well (other than my sleeping issues:wacko:). Feels like baby's kicks are getting a bit stronger which is exciting:happydance: Always love it when I feel something, even if (s)he's kicking me:haha: Also been talking more to baby and trying to influence his/her music taste already:haha: Since my internet is up I can finally upload a bump pic. I've been only taking bump pics every 2 weeks so I can notice any differences a bit more easily. This is one I took last week:

22 weeks.jpg

Thanks Kat what an adorable bump!

Thanks almost:smug:

Oh I forgot to mention DH and I took a quick trip by the baby store today and looked at baby carriages again. Had a talk with one of the ladies there and I've decided on going with an Odder Zip (Odder is a really good quality Danish carriage brand; one of the two top brands here). DH was being hopeless (loves to procrastinate) and someone had to make a decision so it was me. We're going to order it next weekend as there's a 6-8 week waiting period to get one so better order it now:wacko: Think we're going for one in grey melange with black trim (a new color). Can't wait to get it:happydance:

I'm doing pretty good. I started having some really bad back pain during week 19 and 20 but it is getting better not. Not sure if it's from yoga and prenatal massages I've been getting or if my body is just getting used to the added weight but either way I'm happy to be getting relief. DH felt the babies last night and really strong kicks this morning. It's so nice to feel them move, I haven't had to use my doppler in a while because of it. :happydance:

I can't believe I'm more than halfway through the pregnancy. 38 weeks .... 17 more weeks to go. It seems surreal. October will be here before I know it.

Glad to see everyone else is doing well and moving along.

Kat you look great!

Almost - yay for 20 week and gender scan! Tuesday is not far off. I always get super excited the days leading up to ultrasound. It's just so exciting! Are you hoping for a specific gender? I know most people would be happy with a happy healthy baby but everyone has their preferences.

I would love either but since I have a son a girl would be lovely although girls intimidate me a bit more especially as teenagers haha. My son wants a brother so ide be happy with either really but I'll guess a girl although with my luck it will be another boy haha

Ash so you only go 2 weeks sooner with twins? I guess I thought these come at 36 weeks or something October really will be here soon! Eeek!

Kat - gorgeous bump..I'm 22 weeks and two days.. I thought you did a transfer after me. We transferred 28th Jan. 5 days embryo. Anyway, October 15th due date is what we got given.

Ash - sorry u have had back pain.. I know there's a few preg safe stretches u can do. There in a few handbooks.

I've felt little bubbles and things.. The odd little soft jab - I keep thinking it will be a 'bend it like Beckham' kick lol. We've had the scan and everything is great..

Almost - I've put on 5 kgs.. Which is probably 10 pounds? I don't know am feeling that's all normal at this stage. I've heard most put on between 11 and 15 kgs - I know that's all towards the end. Anyway, haven't been eating loads and trying to be healthy and keeping up with exercise.

My little sister has been ultra fussy with her nursery - she is with everything so it took her 3 months to get ervrything sorted (on the weekend when not at work). My mum thinks it's going to take that long for us.. It won't as I can take time off and do it all mid week. Anyway, we're still looking for the right place to rent.. Ahhhhhh.. I'm storing a few stuff friends have given us but haven't put stuff together. I just hope a place suitable domes up for rent.. That idea of moving is starting to hang over my head like a massive wrecking ball! Our flat is pretty damn small.. We'd go insane with a baby too (it could be done though) but I don't any to move to a not so good place just for the sake of it.. And then move twice.

Miranda I think my ET was the 24th but will have to go back and check as I may be remembering ER instead (we did a 2 day transfer though!). Baby was measuring ahead by 3-4 at my NT scan so they pushed it from the fertility clinic's EDD of October 14th to October 9th. I probably will go over both dates by a bit anyway:winkwink:

I'm sure those kicks will get stronger as baby gets bigger. How much they move can also vary a bit. Mine seems to move more when the weather is cooler which it is ATM (cloudy and raining) although I'm sure the warm summer weather will be back soon.

Hope you soon find a place! As to getting nursery ready DH and I haven't bought anything yet although we're going to order a baby carriage on Saturday as there's a 6-8 week waiting period to get them:wacko: Good thing I'm now insistent on the brand and type I want (an Odder Zip, a very good quality Danish brand) as DH was procrastinating too much:dohh: Think we'll also have to by a few more items at the same time or we'll never get done before October:wacko: I'm planning on us buying stuff every month from now on and hope we can reach to get all we need before baby comes.

AFM DH felt baby kick for the first time last night:happydance::cloud9:

So we are team....GIRL! I am so excited I had an intuition and my cat is super cuddly with me so she must have one for girl babies too she didn't cuddle with me like this with ds.

It turns out I have an anterior placenta boo had it with ds makes it harder to feel movements it right in the middle of my stomach which explains only feeling movement on the bottom left side and upper right she kicks above my belly button already so I do get some full on kicks. I feel so fortunate having a second child and a girl now ds seems happy even though he kept saying boy dh has slight dissapointed he was hoping for a boy so I fee bad but I wanted a girl so I can't wait to buy all the cute outfits hehe

Kat gl with all your shopping!

Miranda hope your kicks get stronger for you so exciting to feel movements!

So there was a sale at the local baby store and we went in today. Ended up getting an Emmaljunga Big Star Supreme Limited Edition baby carriage and this baby car seat since the prices on them were so great:

Emmaljunga LE 1.jpg

Emmaljunga LE 2.jpg

Autostol 1.jpg

Autostol 2.jpg

Can't wait til next month's shopping trip:happydance:

Kat so cute!

I just bought a set of onsies and then a individual one that saints fabulous I am in big trouble having a girl I had to try not to buy so many cute outfits the size of a few things I wanted didn't match with what her size will be for the month so I saved big money bc of that or I would have purchased more clothes. Haha

Kat so cute!

I just bought a set of onsies and then a individual one that saints fabulous I am in big trouble having a girl I had to try not to buy so many cute outfits the size of a few things I wanted didn't match with what her size will be for the month so I saved big money bc of that or I would have purchased more clothes. Haha

Yep I've been told babies grow fast so not to buy a huge supply of clothes. We'll most likely be getting stuff for the nursery next month e.g. a crib as I don’t have anything in there yet:wacko: We prioritised the carriage and car seat this month as they are the more expensive items and saved more buying them during the big sale. Clothes will be hard though as we'll be buying unisex stuff :wacko:

Yes it so hard to find gender neutral greys tans whites everything else has boy or girl stuff on it. Hope you find enough clothes that you like!

kat - cute stroller and you got it on sale. That is awesome!

almost - yeah 38 weeks ... twins are considered term at 37 and most come between 32 and 36 weeks (from my research) but my doctor won't take them out until 38 if they don't come before then. Congratulations on your baby girl! How exciting, one of each. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->