• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Unlucky my af is usually very light and spotty I stopped bcps end of Oct and ever since 28 day cycles but only on or two days of real full red flow that's pretty heavy for me but I always spot before and at the end. I feel like I ha da one day flow as opposed to a two day although cd2 I spotted for the morning at least better than nothing I suppose.

Miranda yay for af arriving yesterday looking forward to being puppies budidiea.

I had my blood taken this am for cd3 so one test out of the wAy now I wait until next Friday for my second exam. I hope my CD3 tests come back normal no idea when I will hear back probably not until next week. I took the day off since my son wasn't feeling well he was clingy at school with me yesterday (im a infant toddler teacher used to be with prek moved down to be with my son!) and he has a yicky cough and on amoxicillan for ear infection i can't wait for him to be off tomorrow finally then ent appt (he has tunes and might need a second set boo).

I'm a bit annoyed no nurse told me about base ultrasound needing to be done after my cd3 bloodwork I even called to ask this am the said no need then I get a voice mail saying I have to go tomorrow....my one morning to sleep in ugh but needs to be done just wish there was more clear communication.

Oh kat I forgot when you started with fsh when doing fresh cycle. You think I would never forgot doing it five times. My brain has shrunk with age!

When does the house settle?

Almosthere hope your tests comes back fine. Oh annoying about the lack of communication hope it is smooth sailing now.

Was everyone advised to have a pap smear test before ivf ?

My last ivf the mail in med ppl made an error and didn't give me my trigger shot injector pen so i had to trigger a day later than planned maybe this bad luck turns into good luck so trying to relax about any mistakes at least it's not my cycling month haha

I'm a bit annoyed no nurse told me about base ultrasound needing to be done after my cd3 bloodwork I even called to ask this am the said no need then I get a voice mail saying I have to go tomorrow....my one morning to sleep in ugh but needs to be done just wish there was more clear communication.

Oh how annoying, you'd think they'd be more organised and could tell you that before:nope::dohh: Hope it goes well and everything looks good!

Oh kat I forgot when you started with fsh when doing fresh cycle. You think I would never forgot doing it five times. My brain has shrunk with age!

When does the house settle?

Almosthere hope your tests comes back fine. Oh annoying about the lack of communication hope it is smooth sailing now.

Was everyone advised to have a pap smear test before ivf ?

Well since it's DH paying for the house through the loan he got, he's taking care of everything so am not sure but I think he's in the process of contacting a lawyer to help out with the paperwork. As I have no income and therefore am "not financially contributing", the house will be in his name only :( But I think it'll take a couple of weeks total. There's time since we can first start moving in April 1st.

As to the pap smear, I think they only are valid for a limited period of time. So if it's been a while since your last one, they'll want you to do a new one. I don't remember how long they're valid though:shrug:

Unlucky i needed to have a updated pap and physical exam to show healthy heart and lungs. I then need base ultrasound cd3 bw and then the cavity exam cd10 then they can submit to my insurance which can take up to three weeks for a reponse. Hope this is helpful to you.

I went for my internal ultrasound and all is clear so that's exciting the tech told me I wasn't on her schedule yesterday so the nurses Def forgot but they are human I'll give them a pads for a mistake here and there. Just waiting until my cavity exam next Friday have to leave work a bit early luckily my school can watch my son later than usual since dh will be at work and I don't want my mom to catch on with too many spots so we are keeping this whole ivf confidential.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I went for my internal ultrasound and all is clear so that's exciting the tech told me I wasn't on her schedule yesterday so the nurses Def forgot but they are human I'll give them a pads for a mistake here and there. Just waiting until my cavity exam next Friday have to leave work a bit early luckily my school can watch my son later than usual since dh will be at work and I don't want my mom to catch on with too many spots so we are keeping this whole ivf confidential.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Yay almosthere, such good news:happydance: Hoping your next exam goes just as well, FXed!

It's good that the school can watch your son in that case. Totally get you not telling your mother. I told my whole family plus DH's when we started TTCing (partially so my in-law family would stop wondering) and it's been a bit of a nightmare since (partially due to my family has so many narcissists but also DH's family have 0 experience with infertility and would say hurtful stuff e.g my MIL would constantly say "Just relax and it'll happen!":dohh:).

Kat it went perfect my uterus and ovaries looked good bw results seem to be normal.

Sorry to hear your family is being a pain mine keep nagging me to have another baby you would think they would leave it be since our ttc situation is stressful enough with out their nagging. I'm glad we are keeping it private again although after announcing our first pregnancy they were told about our ovf situation.

Hey ladies! :wave:

almosthere - yes we were! I think it was called WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov 2011!!! I'm still waiting! lol! :dohh:

Kat - I started stimming last night with menopur and I will then be injecting with cetrotide too! Having more scans on the 13th, 15th and 18th so I think we're pretty much in sync cycle wise!! :friends:

Miranda and unlucky - thanks for the welcome and the luck! :flower:

X

Kat it went perfect my uterus and ovaries looked good bw results seem to be normal.

Sorry to hear your family is being a pain mine keep nagging me to have another baby you would think they would leave it be since our ttc situation is stressful enough with out their nagging. I'm glad we are keeping it private again although after announcing our first pregnancy they were told about our ovf situation.

Thanks. Yeah my own narcissistic family are the worst of course. My narcissistic brother and sister have been silent treatmenting me for 1½ years and 6-7 months respectively. They didn't like me setting boundaries for their behaviour (both in general and their attitude to my infertility) and not allowing them to make my infertility about them (my brother even verbally abused me after I tried to politely extract myself from a discussion we were having about infertility via FB in which he was just insisting on being right). They weren't being very supportive either, especially my brother that has never been supportive of me in anything and is constantly putting me down. My narcissistic mother used the first year of my TTCing to get me to not have kids since she says having kids was the biggest mistake of her life and if she could redo her life, she wouldn't of had any. So really wish I hadn't said anything to anyone at this point:nope:

Kat - I started stimming last night with menopur and I will then be injecting with cetrotide too! Having more scans on the 13th, 15th and 18th so I think we're pretty much in sync cycle wise!! :friends:

Yeah we seem to be very close:thumbup: I'll be going in for scan on the 13th as well, so spooky:winkwink: Do you know when you'll start taking Cetrotide? I was told to start on the 12th and to take it after 8:00 PM.

Hi
I am starting IVF on 1/24 we are going to be doing PGD/PGS as well. I will start BCP and lupron on Jan 24th. I think my Egg retrieval should be around mid February. We will have to do a FET as well fresh embryos won't be able to be transferred since we will need to wait the results of the PGD. We may go away on vacation mid March so the FET may be done Mid March if we don't go away or the end of March/ early April if we go away.

Yeah we seem to be very close:thumbup: I'll be going in for scan on the 13th as well, so spooky:winkwink: Do you know when you'll start taking Cetrotide? I was told to start on the 12th and to take it after 8:00 PM.

Haha spooky indeed!! I was told yesterday that I need to bring the cetrotide with me to my next appointment so I'm presuming then!! X

Danser isn't that annoying having to work ivf around vacationing haha so unfair right! I put off a mini vacation to March bc I didn't want it to interfere with my cycling month.

Kat my mom told me I was a bigger mistake than my sister who had cancer when I got a tattoo she is totally crazy lol its so hard to deal it bc it your family but they make it difficult to love with them that's for sure. My mom is the opposite wants loads of grandkids.
Elz this has to be a sign we are reunited on this new thread it's got to be our year! :)

Haha spooky indeed!! I was told yesterday that I need to bring the cetrotide with me to my next appointment so I'm presuming then!! X

Yes it does sound like they'll probably want to start you that day. I'm a bit nervous already TBH about using it for the 1st time but I'm always a bit nervous when doing something for the 1st time:haha:

Kat my mom told me I was a bigger mistake than my sister who had cancer when I got a tattoo she is totally crazy lol its so hard to deal it bc it your family but they make it difficult to love with them that's for sure. My mom is the opposite wants loads of grandkids.
Elz this has to be a sign we are reunited on this new thread it's got to be our year! :)

Wow so sorry almosthere:nope: Lucky your mom is the opposite though, I had a serious battle with my own to get her to shut up about it because she kept on going on and on. Finally did succeed though but since I'm the last one of her kids that still has some contact with her, she's probably being semi-careful. Plus she still has hope I'll move back to the US and can get her back in (I'm an American citizen and she's not although she lived there for 30+ years) so she probably doesn't want to ruin that slim chance. I've also managed to emotionally disengage from her so her verbal and emotional abuse doesn't phase me like it used to. I'm in the process of doing the same with my siblings. Unfortunately my brother is so super toxic and my sister is both toxic and under his spell that I'll end up needing to go no contact on them. I just don't need the constant, condescending assaults on my character anymore, especially from him as he get's super nasty and evil about it :nope: Didn't think it possible, but he's much more toxic than our mother.

Kat where are you living now? Dh is from Brazil I traveled there when pregnant we are actually post pining visiting dhs parents until after our hopefully next baby comes. Right now it's dangerous to be pregnant I'm Brazil that zika virus from mosquitos is causing still borns s and neuro damage on poor new babies if mom's were bitten in pregnancy so I'm glad we post poned our trip after hearing about that!

Kat where are you living now? Dh is from Brazil I traveled there when pregnant we are actually post pining visiting dhs parents until after our hopefully next baby comes. Right now it's dangerous to be pregnant I'm Brazil that zika virus from mosquitos is causing still borns s and neuro damage on poor new babies if mom's were bitten in pregnancy so I'm glad we post poned our trip after hearing about that!

I live in Copenhagen, Denmark but was born on Long Island, New York, USA. I've lived here since I was 16 so for 20 years now.

Never been to South America though although I'd like to at some point:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"