Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Wow! such a nice welcome back :flower: You ladies are all so fantastic!

I've updated the first page... I think I've got everyone, but if you happen to not see your name there, please let me know and I will add it right away!

I love Dominican, not been in a few years now, can't wait to take ds. When he can stand the heat and we can stand him on a 9 hour flight! It's also cd10 for me, no guessing what we will be doing tonight?

Alandsa, glad to see you over here.:hugs:

I've updated the first page... I think I've got everyone, but if you happen to not see your name there, please let me know and I will add it right away!

Aww, thank you for adding my name to the first page hun :hugs: Fingers crossed for our BFP's very soon! :D

Aww, thank you for adding my name to the first page hun :hugs: Fingers crossed for our BFP's very soon! :D

You are most welcome! :flower:

Everyone in this thread is just so amazing. :hugs:

I'm happy that we are all here for eachother. As I've said before ... I can just FEEL that this is a lucky thread. We will ALL get our BFPs vvvvvvery soon!

You are most welcome! :flower:

Everyone in this thread is just so amazing. :hugs:

I'm happy that we are all here for eachother. As I've said before ... I can just FEEL that this is a lucky thread. We will ALL get our BFPs vvvvvvery soon!

I couldn't agree with you more in this statement! :hugs:

Can't wait to see all those BFP's flowing! :flower:

thanks for adding my name :thumbup: a lucky thread is what we need :hugs:

i keep looking at my chart in the hope it will all happen faster lol

That sounds nice Jacksonsmommy. My husband actually works til 10 pm tonight, so we won't be doing anything til Thursday. My daughter gave me a cute Valentines Day card and drawing. I still have to get them all a card! I've been busy with school and work lately, and that's why O was sneaking up on me! Lol. I think it's better this way. In the past I've been way too consumed with TTC so it's good I keep busy.��

I agree! Keeping busy is great!

Being away really helped take my mind off TTC and now I feel more relaxed!

Just caught up on the thread, welcome back Paris.

Sounds like we are all getting busy tonight... you never know, might be our lucky night. I might be ovulating today or tomorrow based on a positive OPK (but I got a negative with a different test, so who knows). I do feel I will be Oing very shortly.

Like Ex, I am just covering all bases by BDing at least every other night and this week nightly.

Sticky Beans for us soon.

Paris: Glad to hear you feel more relaxed after your holiday, best way to be when TTC :hugs:

Kat: Fingers crossed it will be a lucky night! :D Hope your big O shows up soon for you, still got a few days to wait for mine yet, according to my ticker anyway :dohh I know this week is more fertile for me and I am due to O on 20th according to an Application on my phone, how true this will be, I have no idea! :wacko:

A whole lot of BD'ing will be going on tonight! :dust: to us all!

I've still got over a week until I O but that's ok. DH and I are going to BD every other day until I get my positive OPK and then we'll BD daily until I get my temp rise! We're so determined this month ;) lol

We're supposed to go out for dinner but I sort of just want to stop somewhere and pick something up, then go home. Does that sound horrible?? lol

A whole lot of BD'ing will be going on tonight! :dust: to us all!

I've still got over a week until I O but that's ok. DH and I are going to BD every other day until I get my positive OPK and then we'll BD daily until I get my temp rise! We're so determined this month ;) lol

We're supposed to go out for dinner but I sort of just want to stop somewhere and pick something up, then go home. Does that sound horrible?? lol

Can't have a Valentine's without BD'ing :haha: Unless it's AF of course! I have a week until I O aswell :o I know I keep saying this but.....fingers crossed and :dust: for our BFP's!! ;)

I don't think you sound horrible at all, can't beat a nice relaxed meal at home with your OH on Valentine's Day :hugs:

Paris: Glad to hear you feel more relaxed after your holiday, best way to be when TTC :hugs:

Kat: Fingers crossed it will be a lucky night! :D Hope your big O shows up soon for you, still got a few days to wait for mine yet, according to my ticker anyway :dohh I know this week is more fertile for me and I am due to O on 20th according to an Application on my phone, how true this will be, I have no idea! :wacko:

Hi Ex,
If you stick with your daily BDing, you will catch it either way. I believe every other day is also okay.

I think I am Oing soon. I will go by the one positive I got yesterday on the "expired" OPK...opened for 45 days instead of the 30 they say is max.

Since then, negative OPKs. I just read that a readable surge can last as little as 12hrs and if you surge AFTER you test the day before, really 24hrs have gone by before you test again. I guess this is why most ladies seem to test twice daily.

I would totally do this, but I drink too much and hate being thirsty. I will say I had a positive OPK yesterday as I read the control line is what degrades, and mine have all come out perfect in the same tester batch (bought a 20 pack). My nipples just aren't as sensitive as they sometimes are, but I know that can vary with cycle. Just in case, BDing daily while my boobs are sore.

Good luck everyone!!! Let's get are BFPs soon!!!

Hi Ex,
If you stick with your daily BDing, you will catch it either way. I believe every other day is also okay.

I think I am Oing soon. I will go by the one positive I got yesterday on the "expired" OPK...opened for 45 days instead of the 30 they say is max.

Since then, negative OPKs. I just read that a readable surge can last as little as 12hrs and if you surge AFTER you test the day before, really 24hrs have gone by before you test again. I guess this is why most ladies seem to test twice daily.

I would totally do this, but I drink too much and hate being thirsty. I will say I had a positive OPK yesterday as I read the control line is what degrades, and mine have all come out perfect in the same tester batch (bought a 20 pack). My nipples just aren't as sensitive as they sometimes are, but I know that can vary with cycle. Just in case, BDing daily while my boobs are sore.

Good luck everyone!!! Let's get are BFPs soon!!!

Hiya Kat,

I think that's what we are going to do. Either just BD everyday or maybe sometimes it will be every other day. As from tomorrow, it's supposed to be my "most fertile" time up until Monday :wacko:

Does that mean you are in the TWW now then? :happydance: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Yeah it's hard not to drink whilst waiting to do an OPK, if you're thirsty then you need to drink haha. I did an OPK today but it was negative, going to do another one on Thursday then again on Saturday etc.

Sending lot's of :dust:

so is this now 2 of you in the 2ww? lol i feel anxious

I don't feel like I am in the 2ww yet. I got the positive yesterday morning, so they say 24-36hrs. I plan on covering my bases and BDing all week until my boobs don't hurt. Then yes, it is the 2ww.

Where are you in the cycle?

Hi Ex,

Hiya Kat,

I think that's what we are going to do. Either just BD everyday or maybe sometimes it will be every other day. As from tomorrow, it's supposed to be my "most fertile" time up until Monday :wacko:

Does that mean you are in the TWW now then? :happydance: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Yeah it's hard not to drink whilst waiting to do an OPK, if you're thirsty then you need to drink haha. I did an OPK today but it was negative, going to do another one on Thursday then again on Saturday etc.

Sending lot's of :dust:

Hon, you might miss your surge if you don't test at the same time daily or twice daily as some people say to do. Well your BDing daily anyway, so it really doesn't matter. That is why I am not super concerned about the OPK I took being open for 15days longer than they say is optimal.

Thanks for the babydust. I send some your way and hope for a quick O for you.

If i go straight back to O'ing as normal I should get a + OPK on Saturday and O on Sunday. Not sure if my cycles will be normal straight away? Have started SMEP this cycle too!!

Kat: I'm not due to O until the 20th Feb which is Monday, if it happens before then, at least we will have got plenty of BD'in in :haha: I'm unsure when to start doing two tests daily or wether to just keep going as we are, if I get a positive OPK then it's a bonus? You're welcome for the dust and thank you for the dust in return :hugs:

mellywelly: Hope you get your O soon aswell. Fingers crossed! Good luck with the SMEP :)

So exciting...looking like there are a few ladies with their + OPK this week!! I am 12DPO now and I did take a test this morning because I thought it would be cool...it being valentine's Day and all...but nothing! So I am hoping that it is just too early to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->