Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

that is wonderful blu! congrats on your :bfp:!!!

sprite - bring on the april BFPS!! :happydance:

CONGRATS BLU---WOOHOO!!!

Had my blood draw today at lunch--can't wait to get my results tomorrow!!

Blakesmom - good luck with your bloods results!

Ex - wow what a temp rise !!!!!!!!!

afm - omg, my boobs are really sore! struggled to wash up this morning, as my arms kept catching against them.

Blu - Congratulations hun! :happydance: I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months xxx

Melly - My temp shot up as we went out for a few beers last night :blush: The weather was lovely, paying for it today though. I'm sooo rough! :(

Sore boobies are a good sign? :winkwink: Fingers crossed!!!!

Lol nice to know alcohol effects someones temps too!
implantation wouldn't have happened yet would it? Think it must be rising progesterone levels making boobies sore

Melly - Hehe yeah, just found out it affects my temps too! I kept saying to OH last night that I wasn't drinking as it would affect my temps, I did end up drinking and that's what it has done! :haha:

I'm not sure about Implantation, does it usually occur at like 6-7DPO? :wacko:

Tiptoes, sorry to hear about your grandmother. I lost mine (who was also like a 2nd mom to me) to cancer, and it is not an easy thing. Mine did not like to go to the doctor though, and it sounds like yours has caught it early and I will pray that it can be treated easily. :hugs:

Blu, congrats on your BFP.

Good luck to everyone else for their BFPs this month, I truly hope you all get your sticky beans soon.

As for me, I think I did not ovulate from the first pos OPK. I think my cycle is just really screwed up and possibly I tried to O but didn't. I have been having severe cramping and hip pains and I just got another pos OPK this morning. My CM is creamy now (kind of like lotion--sorry TMI), and was eggwhite with my first pos OPK, but my temps never really went very far up like they have before with my cycles. I am guessing that this pos OPK this morning means I am actually getting ready to O now...and my luck...DH is out of town for work. Will be until Saturday. So we will miss this month...and no 2012 baby for us. I feel so frustrated and just...depressed. I so desperately want to be pregnant again, and it just feels like everything has gone wrong. Feeling sorry for myself and just thinking a lot of "why me?" Watching my boss' pregnant belly grow every week when I should have been ahead of her. I am just having a really bad couple of days. :cry: I don't know if I even want to try again in April. I don't know if I can go through this disappointment again next month. I will be reading everybody's posts on here and hoping to see all of you get BFPs. Sorry to ramble and whine on here, ha. :wacko:

Melly - Hehe yeah, just found out it affects my temps too! I kept saying to OH last night that I wasn't drinking as it would affect my temps, I did end up drinking and that's what it has done! :haha:

Ex, it is usually 7-10 days after O, but can vary as much as 4-14 DPO.

:hugs: babydreams. I know exactly how you feel. Please dont give up hope, it will happen for you if you keep trying.

I lost twins at 11+ weeks last March. I hurt to see other people who announced their pregnancy after mine with their baby bumps and new babies. Some days are harder than others and I know the feeling of wanting to be pregnant again right away.
It didn't happen that way for me but I didn't give up hope, even though it took an entire year, I finally got my bfp. Fx'd crossed for a bfp for you soon! :hugs:

:hugs: babydreams. I know what if feels like. Today would have been 11 weeks for me, and we had originally decided that was when we'd tell family. So, I'm planning on keeping myself REALLY busy this weekend with nothing TTC related AT ALL. That's all we can really do, right? :hugs: Pretend to distract ourselves...

But don't give up hope. It will happen for you, just like it will happen for the rest of us. We'll all get our take home babies, one day. :dust:

Ex, it is usually 7-10 days after O, but can vary as much as 4-14 DPO.

Thank you for sharing that with me hun :hugs:

Becy - Woohoo for Positive OPK! :happydance: Go and catch that egg girl :happydance: :dust:

Thank you Mack and Blu, :hugs: to you ladies! I'm sorry for being a whiner...I have just been feeling particularly down today and yesterday, don't know why. Then when my temps didn't go up much and I got another pos OPK today, and of course DH is out of town...I just lost it. We tried so hard and DTD every single day before and around my first pos OPK, I did Preseed and Mucinex, etc., and it's just frustrating that it was all for nothing. :cry: Another month gone. I just hate it. That means this will be a long cycle for me and I had such nice cycles before the MC. Just want to hold our little one so badly, but I hope and pray that someday soon that will happen. Thanks for understanding and such kind words. Don't know what I would do without this forum!! :hug::friends::hugs:

babydreams hope you feel a bit better soon :hugs: I've been having good days and bad days recently and as I am approaching ovulation I can't stop thinking about where I should have been 14 weeks, not starting at the beginning, yep feeling bit miserable to!!!
xx

Hey are any of you ladies on Facebook? I "liked" Jacksonsmommy's photography page (beautiful pics btw) but just wondered if anyone else was on there. If you don't feel comfortable posting on here, send me a private message! :thumbup::hugs:

Hey are any of you ladies on Facebook? I "liked" Jacksonsmommy's photography page (beautiful pics btw) but just wondered if anyone else was on there. If you don't feel comfortable posting on here, send me a private message! :thumbup::hugs:

Awww thank you. I appreciate the kind words!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->