Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Quick question ladies :)

Yesterday I has pos opks. Today line is dark but a touch lighter than the control line.

We BD'd last night but I'd like to take tonight off! My vag hurts lol!! So do you all think last night and tomorrow will be enough? I can suffer thru if need be, but then tomorrow is probably out...

Sometimes i think there is a conspiracy against women who are trying to get pregnant.

I just put the radio on and got in the bath, and what should be on? Some programme about a woman being pregnant and having a baby, during which she played loads of songs about babies.

I don't know if I'm alone here, but I find it really hard hearing about babies, looking at babies, or knowing other women are pregnant.

Can't believe it. Just ruined my bath lol. Couldn't be bothered to get out and turn it off so just shouted at the radio all the way through.

:(

Is anything these days NOT about babies/pregnancy? Can't i just forget it for 5 mins while I WASH???????????

I feel the same way. Seems like it is EVERYWHERE! My boss is pregnant right now (she is 13 weeks along now and just starting to show). It drives me crazy every single day and I DREAD seeing her belly getting bigger. It sounds awful when I say it out loud though lol

Presh, I would say tonight would be your best bet, you may actually release the egg today... Can you try using something to help lubricate? That may help it not hurt so much! Good luck, and catch that eggy!!

Babydreams, it doesnt sound aweful! I had 2 pple close to me due around the dame day as me, and I love seeing those newborn baby pics, but its also really hard....as was watching their updates on fb all the time! Now I have 2 more close friends prego at about 17 wks along...one actually is my close friend here, she is an Air Force wife too, but I am super happy for her...but I can't let myself start thinking about it too much...cause then it just hurts!

AFM: thinking I'm out, did a cheapy test this morning and then cracked and did the frer, both were BFN :(...lets just hope in that case that af starts soon this week and I can move onto April! Christmas baby, here I come, lol.

Ex, nice temp rise today, looks like you might be a slow riser.

Ff put ny crosshairs a day earlier, suspected it might. That puts me at 3 dpo, is it too early for symptoms lol ? Got really car sick yesterday, that happened with the Jan pg, and the sides of my boobs hurt when I laid on my side in bed last night. My boobs have remained tender since mc, so can't really read anything into that

hey feel like i havnt been on this for days now.... nice to see a scan picture :) hoping the rest of us can get them on soon... ive just came from the hospital and the doctor says she is happy with my natural mc that everything is away... :) im now on cd18 and still no sign of o yet its driving me nuts...:(

Melly - I think you are right, I got my Crosshairs today and it's put me on 3DPO aswell! We are in the exact same spot in our cycle :happydance:

I don't know about symptoms lol, I keep getting random twinges in my lower abdomen and I have had a headache for the past 4/5 days now :wacko: Fingers crossed these are all good symptoms for us huh? :hugs:

Cheryl - Glad to hear everything went ok with the MC hun and no D&C was needed or anything :hugs:

Cheryl - You're welcome hun. Hopefully you will get your Positive OPK soon :thumbup:

Presh, I would say tonight would be your best bet, you may actually release the egg today... Can you try using something to help lubricate? That may help it not hurt so much! Good luck, and catch that eggy!!

Babydreams, it doesnt sound aweful! I had 2 pple close to me due around the dame day as me, and I love seeing those newborn baby pics, but its also really hard....as was watching their updates on fb all the time! Now I have 2 more close friends prego at about 17 wks along...one actually is my close friend here, she is an Air Force wife too, but I am super happy for her...but I can't let myself start thinking about it too much...cause then it just hurts!

AFM: thinking I'm out, did a cheapy test this morning and then cracked and did the frer, both were BFN :(...lets just hope in that case that af starts soon this week and I can move onto April! Christmas baby, here I come, lol.

I ended up VERY ill last night so BD wasn't possible anyway! So we will give it one last go tonight! I should be ok since I took a day off. It's not the lubrication that's a problem, it's from giving birth to an 8lb baby that did it... I haven't been quite right since. Frequent BDing causes me to get very sore and swell up. :dohh:

I ended up VERY ill last night so BD wasn't possible anyway! So we will give it one last go tonight! I should be ok since I took a day off. It's not the lubrication that's a problem, it's from giving birth to an 8lb baby that did it... I haven't been quite right since. Frequent BDing causes me to get very sore and swell up. :dohh:

I have the same issue....even before my DD was born, lol. I am only 5 ft and hubby is 6ft...sooo :shy: yeah lol. I stay pretty dry most of the time too, so that doesnt help the swelling any. I still find using some extra lube helps even with swelling...but if you are already moist enough, lol, you may not need it~

Those of you who pray, could you please pray for my family? I just found out from my gma, my aunt has been diagnosed with breast cancer. They dont know a whole lot right now, all the tests will be back this friday. They have found a small tumor, and if it hasnt spread will need to do chemo to shrink it before they can remove it. Please just pray it hasnt spread...she goes every 6 months for checkups anyway because of her family history....amazes me that in 6 months it can happen so fast... Anyway, good thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated! I am having a bit of trouble with it, she is like a second mom to me, and I am stuck here a whole ocean away.... not a good day!

aww tiptoes im so sorry :( i will pray for your gma! i really feel for you being far away from home, you have been having a rough time of it the last month of two :hugs:

Tiptoes - Awww I'm so sorry to hear that hun. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and I hope she has a speedy recovery :hugs: xxx

hello ladies! i have been following this thread but haven't checked in since AF hit me on 3/1 and i became depressed all over again! i am feeling better now and in my tww. i am so happy to see more BFPs for some of you! congrats!! :happydance:

today is 9 dpo and i saw some very light spotting today. i am PRAYING that it is implantation bleeding and going to stay positive. PLEASE GOD!!!!!!!! :) if it isn't that then maybe it's just AF coming a week early. we shall see...

:dust: to all!!

hello ladies! i have been following this thread but haven't checked in since AF hit me on 3/1 and i became depressed all over again! i am feeling better now and in my tww. i am so happy to see more BFPs for some of you! congrats!! :happydance:

today is 9 dpo and i saw some very light spotting today. i am PRAYING that it is implantation bleeding and going to stay positive. PLEASE GOD!!!!!!!! :) if it isn't that then maybe it's just AF coming a week early. we shall see...

:dust: to all!!

Are you going to test soon then?? Lots of :dust: to you!!!

I have the same issue....even before my DD was born, lol. I am only 5 ft and hubby is 6ft...sooo :shy: yeah lol. I stay pretty dry most of the time too, so that doesnt help the swelling any. I still find using some extra lube helps even with swelling...but if you are already moist enough, lol, you may not need it~

Those of you who pray, could you please pray for my family? I just found out from my gma, my aunt has been diagnosed with breast cancer. They dont know a whole lot right now, all the tests will be back this friday. They have found a small tumor, and if it hasnt spread will need to do chemo to shrink it before they can remove it. Please just pray it hasnt spread...she goes every 6 months for checkups anyway because of her family history....amazes me that in 6 months it can happen so fast... Anyway, good thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated! I am having a bit of trouble with it, she is like a second mom to me, and I am stuck here a whole ocean away.... not a good day!

Prayers for your Auntie hun--_Cancer is so unfair, but good thing she has had regular checks so it could be caught soooo quick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->