Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

hello ladies! i have been following this thread but haven't checked in since AF hit me on 3/1 and i became depressed all over again! i am feeling better now and in my tww. i am so happy to see more BFPs for some of you! congrats!! :happydance:

today is 9 dpo and i saw some very light spotting today. i am PRAYING that it is implantation bleeding and going to stay positive. PLEASE GOD!!!!!!!! :) if it isn't that then maybe it's just AF coming a week early. we shall see...

:dust: to all!!

Are you going to test soon then?? Lots of :dust: to you!!!

when is the earliest that you can test? if AF doesn't show up between now and friday, i think i will test that day. because of my previous losses, i have a prescription for prometrium ready to go and will start taking right away if it's bfp. i noticed very light spotting again this morning. ugh, i don't know what to think. i hope it's not my cycle just acting crazy. :nope:

It all depends on when it implants really, some people get bfp as early as 8 or 9dpo. If you have meds to take as soon as get bfp, I would be inclined to start testing now. Do you have a stash of cheapies to test with?

It all depends on when it implants really, some people get bfp as early as 8 or 9dpo. If you have meds to take as soon as get bfp, I would be inclined to start testing now. Do you have a stash of cheapies to test with?

i agree w/you. that is a good point. i have a couple of frer left over. maybe i will try tomorrow morning when i wake up. it will be 10dpo.

Good luck to you rosebud as you start to test!! Lots of babydust your way!!!! :flower:

AFM: still bfn's and lots of cramping and back pain starting today, so thinkin af is right around the corner....expecting the temp to dip really soon too...So onto April for me...! As for my Aunt, they have discovered it is the most aggressive type, but we kinds suspected that with it developing so fast :/...and it has already spread to the other breast :(. So as far as we know, even without the rest of the results till Fri, they will have to do chemo and radiation, as well as a double mastectomy.... :sad2: Hoping the results Friday are better and let us know it hasnt spread anywhere else....Thank you ladies for all of your support! I dont know who else to talk to about a lot of it, just close family knows right now....

Rosebud - good luck with testing!!

Has anyone else in the 2ww tested yet? I really want someone to get a BFP :)))))

Feel like I'm just here banging on the same old drum. 3ww for me. Was convinced today AF had come to town (in the most inconvenient of moments) but...no. She is still not here.

This may be TMI but me and OH saw each other last night, so naturally a BD was in order.

Was quite nice actually to do it and not feel stressed about 'catching the egg'...

But my question is:

For the first time during the act i wondered if i am pregnant, because it 'felt' like it did when I was pregnant. I can't work out if this is my imagination, but I swear when we BD'd when I was pregnant it felt really NICE in certain ways which it doesn't normally - which is not to say it isn't nice normally lol - but it felt different.

Has anyone else ever noticed that? Or am I just going mad?

I did a FR test later today because of that 'symptom' but no, it was BFN :(

Think am clutching at straws but I'm now something like 18DPO, no period, no positive test, and that one single symptom. GOING MAD!!!

And Tiptoes - so sorry to hear about your aunt. I lost my grandmother to cancer when i was a teenager and she was like a second mother to me. I think it's so hard when it's a relative who not everyone is close to. If it's your mother everyone 'understands' instinctively, but other relationships can be just as -if not more - important.

I don't pray, but I will send positive healing cosmic vibes to her and to you, which is my version. Hope that is ok.

Must be awful going through all this, and all that at the same time. :( thinking of you.

i agree w/you. that is a good point. i have a couple of frer left over. maybe i will try tomorrow morning when i wake up. it will be 10dpo.

I got my BFP @ 10DPO---:dust: and fingers crossed the same goes for you!!

Think I have a d & s bug, feel soooo sick and bottom end already started. Its going round work and with ds having it last week, I suppose it was inevitable. Luckily I don't feel ill, just sicky. Great! At least it stops me symptom spotting!

Tiptoes - Really sorry to hear about your Aunt hun. I have been keeping you and your Aunt in my prayer, I wish her a very quick speedy recovery :hugs:

Melly - Oh no! Sorry to hear you are suffering with a sickness bug :( Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hope it is only a 24 hr bug for you Melly! Stomach bugs are so not fun!!

AFM, af got me this morning...or during the night I guess....good thing I had a hunch and wore a pad to bed :p ugh! Onto an April BFP for me hopefully....

:hugs: Sorry to hear AF got you. GL for next cycle! What would your EDD be for this cycle? Still Dec 2012?

So I tested last night after getting excited but I got a bfn! :nope: And now AF hit me this morning so I guess it did arrive a week early. I think I must have O’d on my “bad” side this month. A brief review of my history…I had an ectopic a little over a year ago and I had part of my left tube removed. Since then I had a chemical 6 months ago and a mmc 3 months ago *sigh*. One thing I did notice is that after the ectopic my cycles were long (up to 30 days) then short (about 25 days) and alternated like this. I guess now I am back on this same pattern. So on a positive note, my next cycle should be my long or regular cycle which means I will hopefully O on my “good” side. I am going to break out the OPKs and step it up a notch. Since the mmc I was just going by my fertile period according to “period tracker” on my iPhone and by ewcm. When I got pregnant w/the mmc it was purely by accident since we weren’t trying and I wasn’t stressed. I was hoping the same would happen this time but I’m over it and going to take matters into my hands. Thank you for the positive vibes ladies.

Tiptoes- I am sorry to hear about your aunt. I pray that she receives better results and that she heals.

Lostandsad – Fingers crossed that you get a bfp!! We need another one on this list! :flower:

Mellywelly – Hope you feel better soon! A few of my friends are all feeling sick too so it’s going around here too. That is no fun! Get some rest.

Tiptoes - Sorry AF got you hun :( Fingers crossed for an April BFP!!!! :dust:

Rosebud - Sorry to hear AF got you hun :( Also sorry to hear about your losses. Will keep my fingers crossed for a BFP for you soon :hugs:

Hiya ladies,

I don't know how I lost this thread. Somehow I got unsubscribed :shrug:

I hope everyone is doing well. I see there are 5 bfps!! wohoo!

I test on Monday at 10dpo and got my :bfp: as well.:happydance: Lines have been gettind progessively darker and got "pregnant" reading on the CB digi this morning.

Tiptoes and rosebud, sorry af got you, here's to a positive outcome for next month!

My d&s bug disappeared about lunch time, omg have I got the freakiest body? Got the reflux thing back that I had last month, really don't want to read anything into it as surely can't get symptoms at 5dpo? I haven't had the backache this time that I usually get at 2&3 dpo, so that's not a good sign

Massive congratulations blu!!

tiptoes and rosebud- care to join me for an April BFP!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"