Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Erm 2 days ago lol, if my cycles are back to normal af will come on 11 dpo, so I test early

Melly - Oh right :thumbup: I started testing today :haha: BFN of course but I expected nothing more! :D

Melly - The only symptoms I have got really is Constipation, Lower backache and twinges in my lower abdomen. Have you got any hun?

I had my normal 2 dpo windypops, normally then get backache for 2 days on both the mc cycles, but not this one. Really sore boobs from yesterday, nausea for about half an hour in a morning, and today the horrible reflux I got last cycle is back. More cm than normal too. I think that it lol, so not a lot. Oh and one last one, my cheeks are hot when I wake up, had that the last 2 cycles too. My wee is clear though, and just don't feel pg.

Melly - Ooo, those symptoms sound promising, especially the Reflux which you had last time as you said. I really hope we get a BFP this cycle :dust: My wee was cloudy around Ov but I think that was just the CM as it's not cloudy anymore.

*EDIT* I have also had an increased appetite today :wacko:

Ooooo Ex and Melly am keeping fingers crossed for you both!
DH out tonight with friends hope its not a late one, want to make the most of entering my 'fertile' period!! :blush:
:hugs:

Sprite - Thank you so much hun :hugs: Ooo you are entering your fertile period :happydance: You'll soon be in the 2WW :dust:

Oh ex, implant dip???? Hope you get a lovely rise again tomorrow!

Melly - I hope so hun! Fingers crossed! Thank you so much :hugs: I keep praying that we both get our BFP's this cycle! :dust:

My boobs aren't anywhere near as sore today, got af cramps and really bad backache, very low down. Don't think it's my month, but im very hopeful it's yours!

Melly - Aww no! Hopefully the witch stays away and you get a nice BFP, third time lucky huh? I hope so hun. Thank you :hugs:

What happens if my temp doesn't rise tomorrow? Does that mean AF will arrive? :o I have a good feeing it will rise though, especially with my twinges and pressure on my abdomen, I'm not getting my hopes up too much though. :thumbup:

No as long as it stays above your coverline you are fine. A dip at 8 dpo is really good, often when implant happens your temp dips that day but then returns high again and stays high.

Melly - Thank you hun, I'm still quite new to temping and don't understand how it all works yet haha, I'm getting there though. Fingers crossed it rises in the morning then :happydance: If it does rise, I might test on 10DPO with a FRER, what do you think? Or should I use my IC's and then do a FRER if I get a faint positive on those? I have 3 IC's left and 2 FRER's I think :haha:

I had a temp dip on Jan cycle at 8 dpo, got a v faint + at 9, so I'd wait until 10 if I was you. Personally I get a + on ics before they show on frer but up to you, personal choice.

Melly - Thank you for the advice hun, I'll wait until 10DPO, test with an IC and if it's negative then I'll use a FRER either same day or on 11DPO. Sound like a good plan? :D

Hello everyone

Have been away for a few days trying to forget about all this in the hopes that AF will come :( but no joy. So frustrating because I just want to try again for a BFP and until it comes I can't get going. I was meant to have had AF by now and fertile again on APRIL 5th....that's not going to happen now. GRRRRRR. I will have to wait ages and probably no hope of an April bfp :(((

Wishing EX and MELLY all the best for BFPs this month and anyone else who is testing soon!

BABYDUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->