Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Jacksonsmommy - Woohoo for Positive OPK!! :happydance:

Lot's of :dust: for you!

Still waiting on a + OPK so annoying on cd22 I'm losing hope now :(

Hopefully it will come Cheryl, as we all know, the MC can make your cycles screwy for a while, and loads of us have O a lot later than we normally do.

I have started with the bad reflux again that I had last cycle, again only at lunch time. Also just keep crying for no reason, or at silly things, not like me at all. I'm scared that I'm pg. Can't bare to go through another early MC again.

Melly - If you are, I pray that it's a sticky bean! :dust:

I had to adjust my temps as I entered it wrong :dohh: The alcohol didn't seem to affect my temps, I must have still been drunk when I entered my temp yesterday morning :haha:

That's better ex, a nice steady rise!
Ff isn't showing my temp today?

Melly - Hehe thank you. Does it stay high if Pregnant and drop when AF is due?

Yep should stay high until 1 or 2 days before af, but some people it's on the day of af and some peoples not until after af has already started.

Melly - Ooo thank you hun, so if it doesn't drop then that means you are Pregnant?

Melly - Oh ok, thank you, I wondered why it was telling me to test on CD38 :wacko: I guess that woud be the 19th day :thumbup:

Maybe it's a good sign? My temp today is the highest I have got so far aswell.

Melly and Ex both of your charts are looking great!!! :dust:

Melly, I would say since you have never had a temp that high before that is a promising difference between other cycles and this one. fxed for you :hugs:

me me! lol

i should be able to find out around april 9/10 by beta!

i really hope its my month, this is my 3rd round of clomid! ovulating but not getting pg...all about timing i guess right?!

Thanks blakesmom and lilblossom, now just for me and ex to get one if those little + on our charts!!!!!

Keepthefaith - Fingers crossed for those BFP's! :dust:

Yeah you have to time it right around Ovulation, that's the best time to BD and more likely to lead to Pregnancy than any other time in your cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->