Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Welcome Alandsa! I hope you are doing alright, let us know if you need any extra support on your tough days, and I am sure we can send some love your way!! Just know that everything happens for a reason and this just means God has something even better planned for you!! :flower:

ParisPrincess, It's nice to meet you too! Glad to hear you had such an awesome vacation!! Now to stay relaxed and have fun making this new baby ;)!!!

I hope all of you who are due to O soon, do and catch it as well!! I think with all the BDing ev one is doing there shouldn't be much chance of missing it!O:)

As for my cycle update...pretty sure my CBFM missed the surge this month...prolly cause we had so many yrs in between uses and it used this month to get used to me again...just like it did when I used it the first month ttc our daughter.... :/ I had yet another high reading today, even though I am on like cd18 (actually 20, since I missed using the first two days...) so that makes like 6-7 high readings so far... :(

Plus no more fertile cm and my cervix is now lower and firmer... Hoping that since we didnt bd last night (stressful day yest for hubby so he was too tired) and we didnt Sunday night...that maybe we caught it when we BD Sunday afternoon...gotta love nap time haha!! ;). Anywho, so I guess I am now in the 2ww....boobs are a teensy bit sore, and have a little cramps, but its prob too early for those kinda signs...prob just gas or something lol!!

Keeping our fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone!! I hate waiting.... ;)

jacksonsmommy: Fingers crossed for that BFP soon! :hugs: :dust:

tiptoes: I hope you haven't missed your surge this month, or if you have, that you managed to catch the little egg ;) All the waiting is the worst part of Pregnancy LOL!

Sending lot's of :dust: to all! :happydance:

Tiptoes...here's to hoping you caught that egg!!!

Thanks Ex, I am going to test on Thursday again and keep my fingers crossed!

So does that make 3 of us in the 2WW?? I'm 7 DPO today...?? Happy Valentine's Everyone!!

I think that's three of us... looks like you'll be the first one to be testing though! *fingers/toes/everything crossed for you*

Hi tiptoes: thank you for such a lovely welcome :) thanks I feel I can come in here when I need to share how I feel and to catch up on everyone's news. Really hoping you caught that egg :)

AFM - I tested with FMU with IC and it is -ve and also tried an OPK as I gig best results with them using FMU which is currently also reading -ve. My bleeding has stopped too I think.

Yesterday I had woken up really upset and blubbing hard out of the blue. Think I couldn't believe I was back to temping and waiting for O. However I now feel a bit like being pregnant was just a lovely dream I had that I have now woken up from, it's so strange but almost like it never happened. Not sure how I feel about that?

Hi tiptoes: thank you for such a lovely welcome :) thanks I feel I can come in here when I need to share how I feel and to catch up on everyone's news. Really hoping you caught that egg :)

AFM - I tested with FMU with IC and it is -ve and also tried an OPK as I gig best results with them using FMU which is currently also reading -ve. My bleeding has stopped too I think.

Yesterday I had woken up really upset and blubbing hard out of the blue. Think I couldn't believe I was back to temping and waiting for O. However I now feel a bit like being pregnant was just a lovely dream I had that I have now woken up from, it's so strange but almost like it never happened. Not sure how I feel about that?

Alandsa, I hope you have a better day today! I mentioned this in an earlier post but thought it would help you now, It took me a good two months to be ready to even move on a little. I was supposed to be almost 11 wks in Sept of 2011, when the bleeding started and they did an ultrasound and found it was a blighted ovum...never went past 5 wks...so it was really hard. I felt pregnant for a few wks after the mc, until the hormones went back to normal...it was so odd to still FEEL pregnant but know that there wasnt anything there... :(. I know what it is like to not even want to get out of bed in the am.... but I promise it does help to get up and maybe get dressed a little. ;) Try to get out and maybe pick up a hobby so you arent always dwelling on it.

And it's not a dream, it was a lovely few wks God gave you of being a vessel for a precious angel he decided to call home early! :angel: He has a plan for you, and it just includes an infant he has specially set aside for you to mommy! :) Take the time you need to greive and know that its normal and ok! We are here if you need us!! :)

Awww thank you Tiptoes, that made me a little bit teary but in a lovely way :)

I don't want it to feel like a dream and I keep trying to take all the time I need to process our loss. I'm feeling a lot better today but am expecting off days where I feel a bit pants again. It's so no helpful to know I can share my experiences with you all in here.

We want to try again as soon as possible due to work factors really and to ensure I can get my full maternity leave entitlement as I'm on a fixed term contract. It's pants when such sensible things cause you grief lol

I wish I was in the 2WW! Time is going so slow in the run up to O day! :( Lol.

jacksonsmommy: Keeping everything crossed for you for Thursday!!! :dust:

Alandsa: Sorry to hear you were feeling emotional :hugs: It's a really tough thing for any couple to have to go through, especially when there is sometimes no answer to why we have to suffer like that! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for those BFP's and sending lot's of :dust: to all! :D

aww thank you Excalibur :) we are on a similar time scale i think in terms of waiting for O, did you wait for your period or go straight for the egg?

As Im going straight into it I suppose I wont know what my body will do this month *fingers crossed* is all goes to plan. my bleeding has stopped at the point my period would usually stop so that's on track at least :)

Hi ladies! :flower:

Keep us posted jacksonsmommy!! You may well be our thread's first BFP!! How exciting!! :hugs:

Did everyone get their :sex: on for Valentine's Day? :haha:

DH and I had a great night. We picked up some chinese food and went home. We were trying to be all romantic but we had no candles. It was hilarious because we have a "fireplace channel" on our TV which shows a roaring, crackling fire so we turned that on! :rofl: We both couldn't stop laughing lol Made for a great night though. It's so fun when you just laugh with your partner.

CD11 for me! I dont think I'll be O'ing until next weekend but we'll BD every other day up until that positive opk!

I can just feel it ladies... we're all getting our BFPs this month or next! FX!

:dust:

I normally do an opk in the evening about 6pm, but even though I don't expect a +opk for another 4 days, I had one of those urges to do one at lunch today. This batch of opks has been a bit weird, the lines (control lines) dont seem as strong as normal. Anyway got this when I tested, not sure if this is close to a + or not :shrug: any comments? No EWCM either yet

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/opk-1.jpg

I normally do an opk in the evening about 6pm, but even though I don't expect a +opk for another 4 days, I had one of those urges to do one at lunch today. This batch of opks has been a bit weird, the lines (control lines) dont seem as strong as normal. Anyway got this when I tested, not sure if this is close to a + or not :shrug: any comments? No EWCM either yet

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/opk-1.jpg

that does look sorta close. I was having that tint as well two days ago, then it got lighter yesterday, but I have a feeling it will get darker again in a few days. Just our bodies gearing up

will do another later and see what happens. Both me and DH are shattered today, hate it when BD is a chore:nope: thats if I can get him to dtd again tonight. As we are doing SMEP this cycle, do I count this as my 1st of the 3 days bd'ing, or not, and just stick to every other day?

Just did another one that was much lighter, so I am thinking that the previous one was just a weird one

will do another later and see what happens. Both me and DH are shattered today, hate it when BD is a chore:nope: thats if I can get him to dtd again tonight. As we are doing SMEP this cycle, do I count this as my 1st of the 3 days bd'ing, or not, and just stick to every other day?

We don't normally have even a weekly BD (long story, but we have talked about how I'm not happy with those arrangements). So he did say he is going to work on a "once a week" plan.

Anywho, I haven't told him that O is coming up, because I don't want him to feel pressured. We've just been BD when we both feel like it (last time was the 12th). So he doesn't know that I want to do SMEP. I don't think I'll get lucky until tomorrow night (Our V-day dinner). I think I'll tell him after that it's going to be O-time, and as user "Lotus Womb" says, "It's freak-week!"

Men just don't get that there is a certain time when we HAVE to do the deed!

Stick to every other day, until you get a positive. Does DH know the plan?

So I took another pt this morning, because I couldn't resist. I still don't see much, but holding out hope that it is still too early. here is the test from this morning...anyone happen to see anything??? hahaha https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/cc8139/pt215.jpg

Stick to every other day, until you get a positive. Does DH know the plan?

Yep dh knows the plan. He's getting used to feeling he's being used as a baby machine, I tell him he's never happy, either he's not getting enough or he's getting too much. Last cycle we did everyday from cd10 to cd16, and we both had enough, and agreed every other day if we had to do another cycle.

Yeah my DH gets a little frustrated too when I am like "OK we HAVE to do it tonight" lol...Oh well we have to do what we have to do to make this happen ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->