Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Becy - As Melly pointed out, your temp is still above your coverline, you are not out yet :dust:

Jacksonsmommy - Good luck hun :dust:

Lynney - Sorry to hear about the BFN hun :hugs:

Cheryl - It's best to test around 10DPO or later :thumbup:

Becy - If you didn't sleep very well I wouldn't read too much into your temp, if you had 3 hours sleep before you took your temp then it's correct :)

As early as that :shock: what day did u get ur BFP?:thumbup:

Becy - If you didn't sleep very well I wouldn't read too much into your temp, if you had 3 hours sleep before you took your temp then it's correct :)

I got a faint positive at 10DPO on a FRER :thumbup:

I got a faint positive at 10DPO on a FRER :thumbup:

I got a very very faint pos. at 11 DPO. faint pos. 12 DPO. line just shy of being the same color as the indicator 13 DPO. But everyone is different! some people dont get a sign of a BFP until a day before AF was suppost to arrive.

Well my temp had a huge drop this morning, back to post O temps. Also having horrible cramps. I usually don't cramp BEFORE AF but then again the MC has screwed by body up completely. So I am 99% sure I'm out. Just waiting for the :witch: now. :growlmad:

Guess I will order some of the soy Melly and try that next month. Have your headaches eased up?

As soon as had finished the last day of soy the headaches went, but I also had lots of spotting while taking it, up to about cd8.

No line for me either Babydreams ...boo!
AF is due 4/16 so I am still holding out some hope...but keeping fingers crossed for both of us!

Think il wait till at least 14dpo then don't want to torture myself any sooner lol... Really tired the now wud I get symptoms 3dpo????xx

They say you can only get symptoms after implant has happened as hcg doesn't rise until then, but on my Jan cycle I just knew I was pg at 1 dpo! I have a really good feeling about this cycle too, that is if we can ever get ds out of our room so we can bd!

AF is due 4/16 so I am still holding out some hope...but keeping fingers crossed for both of us!

Mine is supposed to be due 4/15 (Sunday) I think. With my temp drop it just can't be a good sign, though. I don't think I'm going to test anymore...

They say you can only get symptoms after implant has happened as hcg doesn't rise until then, but on my Jan cycle I just knew I was pg at 1 dpo! I have a really good feeling about this cycle too, that is if we can ever get ds out of our room so we can bd!

Good luck this cycle Melly! :hugs:

Baby dreams I've stopped tempting, it was just confusing me... I'm hoping I don't see another bfn that's why I want to wait until pregnancy will show up on a test. Xx

Mine is supposed to be due 4/15 (Sunday) I think. With my temp drop it just can't be a good sign, though. I don't think I'm going to test anymore...

Well you never know!!! You still have a good chance so let's hold out some hope!! :)

Here's hoping for some more BFPs!!
Melly have ordered some soy stuff going to take it at night at hopefully will sleep of the headaches- well that the plan anyway!! :thumbup:

Got a gp appt in 2 weeks which will make me 10 weeks after the mc, figure that something should have happened one way or another by then... af, ovulation or BFP, at this point I'll take anything!!:haha:

Got tomorrow off work and can't wait! Lie in Yay!!!:happydance:

Babydreams - Sorry to hear about the temp dip and AF cramps hun :(

Jacksonsmommy - Sorry to hear about the BFN hun :(

Good luck to all and sending you lot's of lucky, sticky baby :dust:

Well you never know!!! You still have a good chance so let's hold out some hope!! :)

Not for me, can't say I'm surprised but AF came flying in on her broomstick early and with FULL FORCE! LOL So I'm out for this month...on to May!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awful cramps again just like last cycle, they have never been this bad before that I can remember. Going to have to get out my heating pad I think!

My LP was only 11 days, ughhh. Just ordered my soy iso and it should be here tomorrow. Think I will start it tomorrow (CD 2) and do through CD 6. Maybe this will straighten out my cycle and hopefully give us that BFP!! :shrug:

Good luck jacksonsmommy and the rest of the ladies still testing!! :dust:

Babydreams - Really sorry to hear the :witch: got you hun. I wish you all the best of luck for a May BFP :hugs::dust:

Baby dreams sorry the witch got u.. There's always a chance of a may BFP..x
This 2ww is dragging in for me desperate to feel symtoms or something :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"