Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

No line for me either Babydreams ...boo!
AF is due 4/16 so I am still holding out some hope...but keeping fingers crossed for both of us!

Mine is supposed to be due 4/15 (Sunday) I think. With my temp drop it just can't be a good sign, though. I don't think I'm going to test anymore...

Well you never know!!! You still have a good chance so let's hold out some hope!! :)

Not for me, can't say I'm surprised but AF came flying in on her broomstick early and with FULL FORCE! LOL So I'm out for this month...on to May!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awful cramps again just like last cycle, they have never been this bad before that I can remember. Going to have to get out my heating pad I think!

My LP was only 11 days, ughhh. Just ordered my soy iso and it should be here tomorrow. Think I will start it tomorrow (CD 2) and do through CD 6. Maybe this will straighten out my cycle and hopefully give us that BFP!! :shrug:

Good luck jacksonsmommy and the rest of the ladies still testing!! :dust:

Onwards and upwards towards our May BFPs!!:happydance:

I'm hoping for a April BFP! I'm 7dpo and didn't wait for first AF after MC on March 6. I hope it rains lots and lots of :bfp:'s in here! :hugs:

AF due today but not here.. usually comes overnight and i notice in
AM shes here but nothing.. :bfn:'s too

Leinzlove - Good luck hun :dust:

Becy - Fingers crossed she stays away! :)

I'm going to test the 19th tht will be 10dpo I knew I wouldn't last till the 24th lol. Xx

Awww sorry beckyboo....I took another test this morning...
I thought I might have seen something, but my husband didn't, so maybe I just have line eye lol

Sorry becy and babydreams, heres to your bfps in may!
Afm, typical! Haven't got any bd in yet and today got ewcm, I have never, ever, had ewcm on cd11!!! its normally just the day before o, so im either going to o super early or have loads more days of ewcm than usual, im hoping it's the latter! Still have ds in bed with us, but hopefully his room will be ready by tomorrow night yey! Think we will have to lock the dog out of the living room tonight lol:happydance:

Figured I would post it to see if anyone can see anything..I am sure I am just "wanting to see something" lol ;)

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/cc8139/Fritest.jpg

Figured I would post it to see if anyone can see anything..I am sure I am just "wanting to see something" lol ;)

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/cc8139/Fritest.jpg

i have never used those...so i have NO idea where to even try and look for a line other than the obvious control! But theres also a faint line as well but I am not sure it all means. sorry love

Cant see anything, but if it's faint, I've only ever got them to show in a pic by taking it at an angle.

Melly - Good luck hun :dust:

Jacksonsmommy - Sorry but I don't see anything hun :( Fingers crossed though for the next couple of days :dust:

I had a phonecall from the Midwife today, got my first appointment on 25th April :happydance: Soooo happy! :yipee: Just a brief appointment and then they will book me in for a longer appointment where they will sort me a scan out etc :happydance:

Melly - Good luck hun :dust:

Jacksonsmommy - Sorry but I don't see anything hun :( Fingers crossed though for the next couple of days :dust:

I had a phonecall from the Midwife today, got my first appointment on 25th April :happydance: Soooo happy! :yipee: Just a brief appointment and then they will book me in for a longer appointment where they will sort me a scan out etc :happydance:

So exciting!! :hugs:

Sprite - Thank you hun. It made my day today having that phonecall. Really excited! :happydance::hugs:

I am going to be testing in 2 weeks time. I am really excited and nervous!!! I feel that I am ready for it now after my mc in January x

Sorry becy and babydreams, heres to your bfps in may!
Afm, typical! Haven't got any bd in yet and today got ewcm, I have never, ever, had ewcm on cd11!!! its normally just the day before o, so im either going to o super early or have loads more days of ewcm than usual, im hoping it's the latter! Still have ds in bed with us, but hopefully his room will be ready by tomorrow night yey! Think we will have to lock the dog out of the living room tonight lol:happydance:

Thanks Hun! Good luck to you, also! Yay for it being about O time. And I'm all for locking the dog out of the livingroom. :)

Cheryl: I don't blame you for not waiting to test. I never can wait either, even when I know its way to early to be possible. May this 2ww bring us sticky beans! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->