Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Figured I would post it to see if anyone can see anything..I am sure I am just "wanting to see something" lol ;)

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/cc8139/Fritest.jpg

Be careful with this test! I had a faint line at 6dpo... and I know its not possible!

Sorry becy and babydreams, heres to your bfps in may!
Afm, typical! Haven't got any bd in yet and today got ewcm, I have never, ever, had ewcm on cd11!!! its normally just the day before o, so im either going to o super early or have loads more days of ewcm than usual, im hoping it's the latter! Still have ds in bed with us, but hopefully his room will be ready by tomorrow night yey! Think we will have to lock the dog out of the living room tonight lol:happydance:

Bet it's that soy! I started mine yesterday, no side effects so far. FXed for both of us on our first soy cycle!!! :happydance:

well looks like the soy worked, and its brought my O forward!!!! A + opk at cd12? never had this before! hopefully this will give me a decent LP, or will it still be 10 days? and a very short cycle? typical we have only got 1 bd in (last night) thinking we have a while before we need to seriously get jiggy :dohh: looks like it would be another boy then if we get pg this month

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/cd12.jpg

well looks like the soy worked, and its brought my O forward!!!! A + opk at cd12? never had this before! hopefully this will give me a decent LP, or will it still be 10 days? and a very short cycle? typical we have only got 1 bd in (last night) thinking we have a while before we need to seriously get jiggy :dohh: looks like it would be another boy then if we get pg this month

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/cd12.jpg

Yay! It's supposed to lengthen your LP too, it has worked great for a lot of ladies with short cycles. Last month I had a 33 or 34 day cycle but only an 11 day LP. Hopefully BFPs for both of us using the soy!!! :hugs:

Babydreams - Thank you hun :hugs:

Melly - Yay for Positive OPK! Fingers crossed and lot's of lucky :dust: :happydance:

Sending everyone lot's of lucky, sticky baby :dust: and I look forward to seeing all those BFP's very soon! :D :dust:

Soy has arrived so fingers crossed af will start soon so can start using it!! :coffee:
Not ovulated this cycle according to cbfm but now gone to low fertility reading so maybe af will start soon and can have a May BFP with Melly and Babydreams!!!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend- have been caving today and am aching all over exhausted as well but so much fun!! :sleep:
xx :hugs:

I went caving donkeys years ago, loved every second if it!

Haven't been for a good few months now, forgot how much i love it, but am so achy from being bent double for most of the day and head sore cos even with a hard hat i tend to bash my head way too much to be good for me!!!:dohh:

Sprite have you decided what dosage and days you are going to take the soy?

Sprite have you decided what dosage and days you are going to take the soy?

Was thinking to start on CD3 for 5 days at 80 initially and see what happens! Does that sound about right?

Really feel like af is on its way as have awful cramps and feel so sick, had pain and cramps on and off since the erpc but these are hideous feel sick and yuck just want it to start and i can get on with trying again!! :growlmad:
Hope will ovulate next cycle :shrug:

Jacksonsmommy sorry af got you, hope you get a may bfp!

Sprite, they advise you start off at 80g I think, most people do 2-6 or 3-7. I just jumped in at 200 lol, did 2-6 as I took them at bedtime, so suppose it was 2.5 to 6.5 really.

Jacksonsmommy sorry af got you, hope you get a may bfp!

Sprite, they advise you start off at 80g I think, most people do 2-6 or 3-7. I just jumped in at 200 lol, did 2-6 as I took them at bedtime, so suppose it was 2.5 to 6.5 really.

Thanks Melly!! Am also quite tempted just to go for higher dose!!

Jacksonsmommy- fingers crossed for you May BFP! :hugs:

Has anyone talked to ParisPrincess recently?? I hope she is doing well--was she skipping this month to avoid a Christmas babe??

Has anyone talked to ParisPrincess recently?? I hope she is doing well--was she skipping this month to avoid a Christmas babe??

just searched for her posts and none since mid March. I think they were NTNP as were not keen on a Xmas baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->