Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I think the soy has done something. My O moved 2 days forward from cd15 to cd13, and my opk was actually darker than the control line, I'm normally lucky to get it the same strength.

Melly - Yay for dark OPK. Fingers crossed it's a good sign :dust::hugs:

Has your avartar pic changes ex! Yay!!! You must be feeling relieved

I wonder why you can't buy those digis here. I have gone looking at all of our drug stores and they all carry the regular clear blue digis but not the ones that tell you how many weeks.

I wonder why you can't buy those digis here. I have gone looking at all of our drug stores and they all carry the regular clear blue digis but not the ones that tell you how many weeks.

Have you had a look on Ebay hun? I got a pack of 2 for £6.50. Was a bargain considering they are £12/£13 from the shop :shock:

I got mine on Ebay too!!

Something to do with not being accurate for FDA approval I think (read it somewhere, but can't remember where!!)
Yep try ebay- I got some from a company called fertilityplan and they also have a website homeheath-uk, don't know if they ship abroad but woth checking out, I used them last time and was so cool seeing pregnant >3 (shame only made it to 8 :cry: but fx for May BFP!!)

Aaargh!!! Look at my chart, that o date better be wrong, or we have seriously cocked up, pardon the pun? How can it put o before I got the + opk?

Yay for O, Melly! Can't wait to hear about your sticky :bfp! :hugs:

AFM: I'm out! The :witch: showed her face yesterday afternoon. Right when I got all excited about finally getting to proper testing! I'm saddened by a 9 day LP, to short. So, I didn't have a chance after all. Guess my body is still regulating after MC. DH held me and after a good cry, I feel better. So, here I am CD2 of a brand new cycle. May 2013 bring me my rainbow! :happydance:

So sorry leinz, after what happened to me, I think sometimes our body needs the one cycle of bfn to regulate itself, otherwise we risk mcing again. Heres to a may bfp!?! Looks like I will be joining you as well since it looks as though we bd at the wrong time:cry:

Melly, I hope you won't be joining me in May! It only takes one sperm! :hugs:

Melly - Wow, that is weird! Fingers crossed for your :bfp::dust:

Leinz - Really sorry to hear the :witch: got you hun. I wish you all the best of luck for next cycle :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you this month Melly... sorry about the witch, Leinz :(

Still trying not to think too much about things this month, but I think I must be about 7/8dpo now... no symptoms at all though. Not sure if I'll test in a few days or actually wait and see if my period is late this time. Argh, trying not to obsess over this is HARD. XD

Yeah Melly, Leinzlove still cant believe ur out!
Aw me too silver 7dpo and after the witch getting Leinzlove I'm losing hope :( I watched the uk tv programme one born every min yesterday and got so upset I just wish I never lost our little baby... I want a BFP so bad I'm desperate to hav a baby I came off my pill in may and didn't start trying till properly till jan and I just wish now I started tryin last year :( rant over.....xxxxx

Cheryl, I know... :hugs: it just really sucks. I'm starting to wonder if it'll ever happen for me, too. Keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp for us both next week...

I've had a fiddle with my chart, and if I put my temp up a bit on cd,11 it takes my crosshairs out. I was absolutely freezing when I woke that morning, so could be s freaky temp?

Don't give up you two, I hope this doesn't sound insensitive, but as we have all had mc's, at least we all know we can get pg. We've done it before. And one day we will hopefully all do it again, and get to hold our babies so tightly xxx and smell them as my workmates says, lol not sure I understand that one,!

Im hoping to be getting a BFP this month. Will start testing next weekend and then evry 2 days until I get my lines or AF :( bOO HISS!

Don't give up you two, I hope this doesn't sound insensitive, but as we have all had mc's, at least we all know we can get pg. We've done it before. And one day we will hopefully all do it again, and get to hold our babies so tightly xxx and smell them as my workmates says, lol not sure I understand that one,![/Q

Oh yes! Totally with her on that one. I love sniffing babies heads when you cuddle them, you understand it is only my kids though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->