Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Don't give up you two, I hope this doesn't sound insensitive, but as we have all had mc's, at least we all know we can get pg. We've done it before. And one day we will hopefully all do it again, and get to hold our babies so tightly xxx and smell them as my workmates says, lol not sure I understand that one,!

So true Melly can't wait to be a Mum!!
xx

Got my gyne appointment through today :happydance::happydance::happydance: with the consultant I asked for too :happydance::happydance::happydance: Can't beleive how excited I am :shrug: Its this Thursday too, hope I can get the time off work

Hey girls I'm 8dpo and took a OPK 2 days ago and had a second faint line and did one today and the second line is a lot darker.... Wot does this mean?x

Got my gyne appointment through today :happydance::happydance::happydance: with the consultant I asked for too :happydance::happydance::happydance: Can't beleive how excited I am :shrug: Its this Thursday too, hope I can get the time off work

Yay!!!! :yipee: That's great news hun! Really happy for you! :happydance:

Hey girls I'm 8dpo and took a OPK 2 days ago and had a second faint line and did one today and the second line is a lot darker.... Wot does this mean?x

Either you are pregnant (Opks do show up positive when you are pg) or you didn't really O last week and your body is trying again. Mine did this last cycle. I had pos OPKs twice. I think my first on days 13 and 14 and 2nd on days 19-21. I was temping so I knew the 2nd time is when I actually O'd. I looked it up and you can have more than 1 LH surge in a cycle. Your body gears up to O but doesn't actually do it, and then it tries again. I would take an HPT to be sure, and if that's neg I would start BDing again just to be sure you don't miss your actual O.

For an opk to show pg it's the same rules, the line must be as dark as control line. What cycle day are you on Cheryl? As babydreams said, unless you temp as well, you won't know that you have actually o'd , opks only pick up the lh that tells your body to o, but this could fail and your body tries again and produces a second surge.

I am getting the positive opks and have been for days...think I am up to 5 now? I am temping so pretty sure I ovulated. Have many pregnancy symptoms so basically I am just waiting on that second line to show up on a hpt. I am one of those people I guess who doesn't get a positive hpt til after missed period. Is what happened last time. was nearly a week after missed period that I got my positive test

I can't access your chart lilblossom, not sure if it's my phone or the link?

Lil - I agree with Melly, your chart is saying it can't be found and I'm on my laptop? :(

I can tell ive o'd, emotions are all over the place, just filled with tears when I saw ex has moved up to a sweetpea, lol, I'm going again writing this!

Another thing is that you don't usually get a pos OPK until AFTER you've gotten a pos HPT. My OPKs did not show pos until at least 14 DPO when my line was darker on my HPTs. Also, after my MC, my OPKs went negative long before my HPTs did. OPKs are not really accurate enough to be used in place of HPTs, since they are made to read LH and not HCG. This is the best article to read on it: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

Anyone heard from lost recently. I sent her a message but had no response. Hope shes ok.

I can tell ive o'd, emotions are all over the place, just filled with tears when I saw ex has moved up to a sweetpea, lol, I'm going again writing this!

Awwww Melly :hugs: The emotions we have to deal with when TTC eh? A sweetpea is only small, all this time and that's the size of our baby...wow! :shock: Lol :hugs: x

Anyone heard from lost recently. I sent her a message but had no response. Hope shes ok.

I sent 1 too but got no response, really hope she is Ok?

AF has appeared, really light as didn't ovulate this month so am going to start the soy on CD3 and see what happens, think will go straight to 120mg-wish me luck!! The wait is on.......:coffee:

oh hello you lovely people, thank you so much for your concern - i think i got a pop up telling me i got a message but i couldnt work out how to open it lol.

still checking in on you all, but im just all over the place at the moment. trying to come to terms with the fact that i'm not going to be able to TTC. was the only thing keeping me sane really, im just so gutted. its like ive just had the MC all over again, the emotions so intense and the sadness.

and i still havent had my period, so i dont even feel like my body is working properly. it's been since 26th feb was my last AF, so nearly 2 months :((((((((( only 1 AF since MC, maybe it wasnt even a real AF.

anyway, i am wishing all of you the best with trying and with those who are already expecting.

sending loads of baby dust to everyone, i'll still check in, just ...don't really have anything to say :( no action here. no nothing.

im 34. when am i going to meet someone new, and find time to try for a baby? and what if i've got a problem with carrying? it's going to take years now to find out.

Hey on 8dpo and I o on cd34 was on tht site I think il just wait and do a hpt on thurs. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->