Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to officially check back in...I just had to take a break from lots of things for the last few weeks...this site, fb, temping...and really focus on me and my hubby. I have a handful of prego friends now, and I think that played a big part in me needed a break, to find my joy again, and happiness for them as well.

I want to tell all the new ladies Hello!! Its so nice to see some new ones added to this awesome thread. And I want to apologize for not being as supportive as I should have been!

To all the new BFPs WHOOOHOO! That is awesome, and I am so happy for each and every one of you! I love hearing about your updates, and getting to be a part of the fun times and scary times with you... it gives me some hope!

AFM: not much going on...didnt start temping this cycle till about 5 days ago, I wasnt sure if I was going to at all, we weren't trying super hard core this month, but we werent not trying either. I did continue to use my CBFM which for the first time ever only asked for 1/4 of the pee sticks that I normally use, so it must feel that it knows me fairly well...lets hope it was right! My temps have been a little confusing lately, but I have had a few disturbances that I think made em a little wacky. Anywho, 2dpo today...let the tww begin!

I am back in the waiting game myself! I just got AF a couple days ago, so will try again in a couple weeks! P.s. today is my little man's first birthday!! Yay!! :)

Happy Birthday Jackson!!! Welcome back tiptoes!!!

Welcome back tiptoes, no need to apologise, we all need to take a step back from TTC sometimes.

Jacksonsmommy, sorry af got you, and happy birthday to Jackson!!!!!

Ff moved my ch, im much happier now!

Tiptoes - Welcome back hun :hugs: We all need a break from TTC every now and again as Melly said, no need to apologise :)

Jacksonsmommy - Happy 1st Birthday Jackson :happydance:

Aw thanks everyone!

Happy Birthday Jackson!!!! Eat lots of cake for us all! ;)

I've got cramps that feel like AF cramps, 3 dpo - can't remember if this is good or not?

I've got cramps that feel like AF cramps, 3 dpo - can't remember if this is good or not?

The tickers say its a good thing!! I cant say...have slight crampiness and pelvic area back ache...but it may just be gass haha! I cant remember having it with either previous pregnancies...but wasnt really that tuned in either. Hope its a good thing in your case!!!

Just realised that you are 3 dpo as well, hopefully its a good sign that we have the same symptoms!

Just realised that you are 3 dpo as well, hopefully its a good sign that we have the same symptoms!

Yup! lol. :) I went back and looked at my old charts from when we got preggo with our dd and I didnt record having any symptoms till about 9dpo, and that was when the breast tenderness started. Other than that I had creamy cm at 6 and 7 dpo along with a very slight temp drop...other than that i was dry. And a headache on 6dpo...thats about it though...so not sure what to think now haha!

Thanks girls...he had a great birthday!! :)
https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/cc8139/fullscenesmile.jpg

aarrggh, what a lovely pic, and check out that bow-tie, too cute for words!!!!!

Hi ladies!! :hi:

Sorry I haven't been posting... I've been lurking though. lol :ninja:

As many of you know, we weren't really up for having an Xmas baby so last month was a little casual ntnp. AF showed this morning (which I am totally ok with lol!) so I guess it's on to a new cycle.

We're still going to ntnp for the next few months. No temping, charting or using opks! I'm so tired of waiting to O and then trying to BD during that time and then stressing over my temps after I O. lol I'm starting to feel consumed by it all so I'm cutting it all out!

We bought Aerosmith tickets for June soooooo.... I wouldn't mind being a little tipsy at that concert! And we've got floor seats!! Figured I need to see Steven Tyler before he falls off another stage and kills himself :haha:... so why not?? HUGE FAN. :happydance:

I updated the first post with BFPs as I saw them but if I have missed anyone, let me know! Congrats to all the new ladies with their BFPs! It's so nice to see so many of you get your rainbow babies. Gives all us other ladies so much hope!

I can't believe how active this thread is. You ladies are just fantastic!

aarrggh, what a lovely pic, and check out that bow-tie, too cute for words!!!!!

Thanks Melly...I can't believe my little guy is ONE!!!! :)

Here is my facebook photography link again if anyone wants to check out any more pictures and "like" my page! :)

https://www.facebook.com/TuLeaf

thanks for the link, I was looking for it last week, but I got fed up after searching through about 30 pages!

I am now so happy have finally got proper af after mc! Is 28 days after light af from last month so seem to have gone back into a regular pattern but bleeding more like normal yay :happydance:
Fingers crossed for ovulation- want to get my sticky bean!!

Jacksonsmommy, I absolutely LOVE that pic, lol! He is such a cute little guy!! Hope he had a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->