Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I got the same request from my DH... he wants me to make an effort to make BD'ing a little more sexy, rather than a chore! :haha:

I've got a few ideas (naughty ideas! lol) to spice it up this month. I'm lucky that my DH has a great drive. He's willing to do it whenever I need him to, he just doesn't want me to make it feel like work... I can understand that!

jacksonsmommy -- I'm trying to look at your test but I can't click it to make it bigger so I can get a closer look!

Hoping a line shows soon!! :dust:

Hmm let me see if this works...

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/cc8139/pt215-1.jpg

No Idea why it is coming up so small....hmmm

Dahlia, I hope your SO is open to BDing around O time. Once a week is tricky.

Ex, TTC is such a test in patience, something I have not been great at in the past. Nothing will make the run up to O any faster, but hopefully you are distracted by something else fun.

Jacksonsmommy, good luck for Thursday!!! You could be our first BFP:happydance:

Alandsa, it is normal to feel downright shitty in waves.

Paris, thanks for starting this fun and supportive thread. Hope you chance is coming soon.

AFM, I think I O'd yesterday based on a positive OPK on monday. My nipples, however, are not as sore as they usually are during my fertile time. I know that a MC can change things and my boobs never went back to normal after my MC, more full and jiggly (DH likes this).

Alandsa: You're more than welcome :hugs: Yeah we are on a similar time scale waiting to O. We went straight for the Egg at first but it ended in AF coming :( Second time lucky huh? ;) I'll keep everything crossed for you hun! :dust:

Paris: We sure did get our Valentine's :sex: in :haha: Glad you and your OH had a lovely evening! :D

mellywelly: Ooo looks like you'll be testing positive on a OPK soon! :happydance:

Dahlia: Hope you manage to catch the little egg! :)

jacksonsmommy: Keeping everything crossed for you hun! :dust:

KatM: I normally am quite a patient person but when it comes to all this TTC and the waiting...ugh :nope: Lol. I try to keep myself busy reading BnB or doing some creative things like art and crafts etc, hopefully that will help to pass the time! :D

As for me..I did another OPK test today but I didn't get a smile. I saw a faint second line but that's always there right? It's gotten a bit darker since the first and second one but...I'm hoping it will get darker throughout this week! :)

Ok here is my last attempt lol....anyone see anything yet??

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/cc8139/pt215-1.jpg

Paris, I think that is a good idea! ;) To come up with more, exciting, sexy ways to DTD!! Sometimes it gets a little "cold" when you are doing it just to do it.
Don't get me wrong, we all do it lol, but if possible, I do think it's good to try adn spice it up!! ;)

Sorry jacksonsmommy :hugs: I don't see anything yet but that doesn't mean you aren't preggers!! Keeping everything crossed for you!!! :flower:

Lots and lots of :dust:!!!

Oh that's OK...I know that I tested too early anyway...I just can't help myself lol... I will test again tomorrow ;)

I know the feeling about testing too early...It is really trying to not grab a digi in the mornings but don't want to waste them...I am holding out at least til Sunday but getting more and more symptoms everyday.

By my ticker I am 5 dpo but believe i o'ed a few days earlier...I started with weird cramping on saturday...had light spotting once just on tp then nothing, I have gotten several twinges mostly on my right side near my ovary, faint back pain, runny nose, stabbing headaches for just a few seconds similar to ones i had before during last pregnancy,slight acne, fatigue, slightly heavy bb, fullness in my uterine area. I just know I never cramp for so many days and not start af. That and the cramping in much milder than af would be. As I stated in another thread, I am hating the tww.

That all sounds good lilblossom. Symptoms throw you on a roller coaster ride. I don't know why, but I've suddenly been getting slight heartburn every other day or so now. And in the past I ONLY has it when I was pregnant last time. Now, I know I'm not pregnant bc I got my period, but man it's like Whyyyy do our bodies change so much?!
That's why I am going to promise myself to not let symptoms get the best of me this time

As for OPKs I have started testing twice a day. One at 11am and one at 5 or 6 pm. Light line. But not super light. And cm is showing again. It was non existant for the few days after AF was done.

Jaxksonsmmy, how many DPO are you? I don't blame u either for testing. It just helps hold you over until the next test. Lol

jacksonsmommy: I can't see anything hun but your not out yet! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :dust:

lilblossom: Ooo something sounds promising there! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Yeah, I think that I am having some symptoms too, but I can never tell if I am just "wanting" to feel them. I am definitely getting light cramping, slight back pain and headaches here and there. I am hoping to know either way by the end of the weekend!! :)

Dahlia, I think that it is definitely a good idea to test two times per day! That way, you are certain not to miss your surge!

Thanks for looking at the test girls...I didn't think I saw anything either, but we always hope right?? lol
I will test and post again tomorrow too ;)

Yeah, I think that I am having some symptoms too, but I can never tell if I am just "wanting" to feel them. I am definitely getting light cramping, slight back pain and headaches here and there. I am hoping to know either way by the end of the weekend!! :)

Sounds quite promising to me! :D Sending everyone lot's of :dust: :happydance:

That all sounds good lilblossom. Symptoms throw you on a roller coaster ride. I don't know why, but I've suddenly been getting slight heartburn every other day or so now. And in the past I ONLY has it when I was pregnant last time. Now, I know I'm not pregnant bc I got my period, but man it's like Whyyyy do our bodies change so much?!
That's why I am going to promise myself by to let symptoms get the best of me this time

As for OPKs I have started testing twice a day. One at 11am and one at 5 or 6 pm. Light line. But not super light. And cm is showing again. It was non existant for the few days after AF was done.

Jaxksonsmmy, how many DPO are you? I don't blame u either for testing. It just helps hold you over until the next test. Lol

I'm exactly the same, had heartburn the past 2 nights with dinner, which I dont get either, only I did when I got my bfp last cycle. Stupid bodys playing tricks, its so unfair:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->