Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Jackson, you are just too precious and your mommy is a wonderful photographer!!!!

Good luck to those of you in the 2ww now!!!!

I'm having loads of EWCM on CD7 and hip pain...whhhaattt???? Last cycle was 33 days, didnt actually O until CD 23, even though I had an LH surge at CD 12-13 (although I didn't O until my 2nd surge later into the cycle). Not sure what to think here. We have not done any BDing yet or OPKs since I just finished AF yesterday!!! Might just be the soy giving me plenty of EWCM...hope I'm not Oing quite yet though!!!!! I will try an OPK when I get home from work today I guess.

I have seen posts from people on soy saying they had loads of EWCM. I had hardly any?

Awww thank you everyone! I just love photography and this is my very favorite subject! ;)
He did have a great birthday and his big party is Saturday!! So excited! :)

I have seen posts from people on soy saying they had loads of EWCM. I had hardly any?

Well my OPK was neg, thank goodness. Didn't want to be Oing that early!!! :nope: Must just be some patches of EWCM from the soy. Guess I will get a lot this month. I normally don't have much at all. :wacko:

Don't know what was wrong with me yesterday, was so tired I was in bed and asleep by half nine, not like me! And I was so grumpy! Still am a bit really, poor ds, snapped at him this morning.

Negative test this morning... not looking good for this month I guess. I think I'm about 10dpo if I assume the ticker's right, not completely certain though. I suppose I could've tested too soon... think my period's due around Sunday/Monday. I don't feel particularly, well, anything... in fact I don't even have cramps this time. Which is good actually, I was starting to worry they were just going to happen every month now XD

Silver - Sorry to hear about the BFN hun, you are not out until the witch arrives :hugs:

eh, I feel like I'm giving up. I know Melly pointed out that we all at least know we can get pregnant, but just because I presumably can doesn't mean I actually will. =/ Maybe I'll just be unlucky every month from now til the end of time.

Hi everyone, I've had one AF since losing our baby at 15 weeks and am now trying again. Am just patiently waiting to ovulate :wacko:

I am taking B vit as have a short luteal phase -but can anyone give me some info on soy please?

Hey Cracker
Found this website:
https://www.ehow.com/how_4998044_pregnant-using-soy-isoflavones.html
I am just now having proper af after mmc 9 weeks ago and am taking 80mg as haven't ovulated since, may help, may not hey ho! Good luck!!
xx

Had my appt at the fertility clinic today. (They were not happy that my GP had referred after only 2 MCs,I thought they were going to turn me away!) I'm not confident in the Dr, as she didnt seem to know a great deal! 'dr - when did you have your MC's?' me Feb and March - dr - this year ? are you sure you were pg both times? - could have slapped her! I asked at the end if they were going to check my progesterone levels, so see if that is why mp LP is short. She said yes at cd21, but I pointed out it said cd2 on the blood slip! Anyway, she said cd21 was based on a 28 day cycle and to do it 7 days before AF is due. I thought it was 7 days after O? I need to be sure as my LP is only 10 days, which, i think, would mean if I go 7 days before AF, I would only be 3 dpo?

I also told her that I was taking baby aspirin, that my GP had OK'd it. She said it was a waste of time, as I would only need it from week 12 to term. I thought you needed it upto week 12, then the placenta took over and you didn't need it anymore? mmmm anyway got about 5 blood tests to be done, and DH has to have one too. More importantly for me, if I get a BFP I have to go to my GP and get immediately referred back to them. (not sure why I can't ring if I'm already under them now?) At least things are moving forward, although quite slowly!

Hey Cracker
Found this website:
https://www.ehow.com/how_4998044_pregnant-using-soy-isoflavones.html
I am just now having proper af after mmc 9 weeks ago and am taking 80mg as haven't ovulated since, may help, may not hey ho! Good luck!!
xx

Thanks! Not sure it is right for me but hope it does the trick for you :hugs:

Yeah I don't know really as well, I know I ovulate, well I did until the mc, just feel that if I didn't take it and didn't ovulate then I would be angry with myself:dohh:
Feel that I want to be pregnant again so much just need something to pin my hopes on! :thumbup:

I am, I am!!! I'm hoping for a May :bfp:!!! Just finished AF and on CD#6. Anyone else in same boat as me???

So I started fertibella during my last period! And I tested yesterday had slight positive on opk and today positive I've bd the past 4 days fingers crossed!

I wonder why you can't buy those digis here. I have gone looking at all of our drug stores and they all carry the regular clear blue digis but not the ones that tell you how many weeks.

I got mine on Ebay too!!

Me too, got a few things on ebay here in last week or two. OV strips, HCG strips, a coupon for $2 off my HPT, 3 FRER tests for $15 no shipping and another 2 from another seller for $12 free shipping. I went a little crazy but am excited about the savings!

Tested again today and nothing (except an evap. These tests are horrible for evaps, ugh). And cramps, now.

/gives up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->