Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Cheap internet ones, not sure of the brand exactly. They have dark blue handles.

I use the IC's, think mine have green handles, but printed hcg all over it? I've never had an evap on them. I thought I did once, but it turned into a bfp. Are you sure they are evaps? can you post pics?

So sorry leinz, after what happened to me, I think sometimes our body needs the one cycle of bfn to regulate itself, otherwise we risk mcing again. Heres to a may bfp!?! Looks like I will be joining you as well since it looks as though we bd at the wrong time:cry:

I'm sorry but i'm not sure what's wrong with your chart? It looks good to me. But I haven't been charting long so maybe i don't know what i'm looking at yet. Looks like your +OPK was 24 hours before the OV line spike and your CM was perfect then so as long as you BD'd during that time, you should be good, right?

Yeah Melly, Leinzlove still cant believe ur out!
Aw me too silver 7dpo and after the witch getting Leinzlove I'm losing hope :( I watched the uk tv programme one born every min yesterday and got so upset I just wish I never lost our little baby... I want a BFP so bad I'm desperate to hav a baby I came off my pill in may and didn't start trying till properly till jan and I just wish now I started tryin last year :( rant over.....xxxxx

Aw CherylC3, HANG IN THERE! It will happen sweetie. Just keep the faith! I came off my pill in May too of last year and just thought it would happen right away. We waited to try also because we had a big vacation coming up and didn't want to worry about that but looking back i wish we would have started then too and even if it took until now, at least it would be happening soon...but i truly believe in things happen for a reason, even though sometimes it SUCKS BAD. The baby I lost just wasn't meant to be...crap happens...we will get our day though, i promise! Hang in there. I'm here if you need to talk. :hugs:

Hey girls I'm 8dpo and took a OPK 2 days ago and had a second faint line and did one today and the second line is a lot darker.... Wot does this mean?x

that means that you would be OV'ing in the next 24 to 48 hours so better have BD'd last two days!

So sorry leinz, after what happened to me, I think sometimes our body needs the one cycle of bfn to regulate itself, otherwise we risk mcing again. Heres to a may bfp!?! Looks like I will be joining you as well since it looks as though we bd at the wrong time:cry:

I'm sorry but i'm not sure what's wrong with your chart? It looks good to me. But I haven't been charting long so maybe i don't know what i'm looking at yet. Looks like your +OPK was 24 hours before the OV line spike and your CM was perfect then so as long as you BD'd during that time, you should be good, right?

When I did this post ff had me o'ing at 11 dpo, and I thought I was out. It has since moved it and im happy now!

I use the IC's, think mine have green handles, but printed hcg all over it? I've never had an evap on them. I thought I did once, but it turned into a bfp. Are you sure they are evaps? can you post pics?

I can post a pic, but there's not much to see... I mean, after getting what was pretty clearly a false positive of some sort last month (kind of two, really), I just don't trust them much I guess - and that definitely can't have been a bfp since my period showed up. Unless I had some sort of chemical, I guess, but there's really no way of checking that so I'll just assume not =/

I have had the green ones before and I may have some left somewhere... might try those ones tomorrow or Sunday if AF isn't here, but I'm pretty much fully expecting her to show up on time.

Quick question - what's a rainbow baby? Does it just mean you're over the rainbow happy when you see the positive that you call it that? Sorry...still learning the lingo in here. Thanks!

So I started fertibella during my last period! And I tested yesterday had slight positive on opk and today positive I've bd the past 4 days fingers crossed!

My fingers are DOUBLE crossed for you Bree801!

CD4 now I am so relieved that af has returned to normal- 9 weeks such a long time!:coffee:
Have been taking the soy stuff 80mg, took it in the morning for the past 2 days as am going onto night shift tonight until Monday morning so figure if it gave me headaches would be better to sleep them off during my weird sleep pattern (need to concentrate much more on nights!!), non yet so far........
How did you guys find it, Melly and Babydreams?

I am wondering what to do about my cbfm- think it will ask me to start testing on CD6, but obviously won't really represent true level- only thing I can think of is to do a sample after I wake up tomorrow evening and leave it somewhere (where dh will not find it!!!!) and use that sample or just use it on the morning like normal and do a smiley face cb one when I wake??? Arghh shift work sucks!!! What does anyone think?

FX for anyone in 2ww or anyone waiting to ov like me or our already pregnant guys-Ex how you doing? :hugs:

Melly - That's great news that you had your appointment, they should be able to help you after 2 MC's, what do they want, to see you go through pain and upset again and again before they will see you? Pfft! :growlmad:

Sprite - I'm not too bad thank you hun, just so tired and been in pain with my gum where I had my tooth extraction. How are you doing hun? :hugs:

:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch:

SHE CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never thought i'd be happy to see her but at least my body works!!!!!!

:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch:

SHE CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never thought i'd be happy to see her but at least my body works!!!!!!

I know how you feel- I was starting to think there was something wrong with me!! Haven't ovulated yet since the mmc so thats the next step!! :hugs:

Hey ladies my af came yesterday but it was just light brown spotting yesterday morning and this morning is this my af??? Is it supposed to be as light after a mc?? This just confuses me :(

Just checking in, Silver...hoping you get your bfp tomorrow! Do you have any other tests you can use? I can't imagine evaps would be any fun....stupid pregnancy tests...oh how you torture us so!!!

Melly, that is good news that you had your apt, at least you are in their system now!! Hopefully you can get some answers soon, or if you get your bfp this month, they can start you on meds right away to help that bean stick!!!

Lostandsad and Sprite, I am so glad yall are feeling better now that yall have a better idea of what part of your cylce your in! Sorry it was af that had to tell you though! Here's to bfp's soon!

To those getting close to Oing...sending lots of baby dust and good thoughts your way!!!

Afm: still just waiting...nothing new, just been really tired, but my dd had some sleeping issues a few nights ago, so may still be recovering from that...keep telling myself its too early for any symptoms! I did freak out last night and actually started crying which isnt like me...lol, so not sure what to think about that. I was tired from the night before, so super grumpy all day, but then was able to nap...and felt better, i thought haha. We ended up getting take out, and splurged on it, and got it home and they gave us the tiniest bits of chicken, the wrong rice, and no fries...I was sooo mad, and so I went in our room and layed down, and started bawling....over that, how I was tired, and how stressed I was cause potty training has been horrible, lol! Hubby had to come and chear me up! So silly of me!!! So trying not to read too much into that either....the next few days cant to by fast enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->