Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Hey ladies my af came yesterday but it was just light brown spotting yesterday morning and this morning is this my af??? Is it supposed to be as light after a mc?? This just confuses me :(
Mine was really light first time to the point wasn't even sure was af but gp said likely was and next bleed was 28 days later so figure it was. Next has been more heavy than normal but definite af.

Hi girlies, have not been on this thread for a while, just had a look to see what you are all up to. Just to let you all know I am taking a break from ttc. Yeah,and I mean no more obsessing with ovulation tests, pregnancy tests etc. Have realised I am getting far too stressed with the whole thing. Have decided to bin them all and if it happens it happens. We are going on holiday tomorrow so am going to have a good relax and count my blessings of my amazing son and hubby and enjoy spending time with them.
Good luck to all you ladies, I hope you get your BFPs very soon. I will be back in the future I am sure x

ok, I know I'm a POAS addict, and there wont be anything there at 6dpo, but can you see anything on this?
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/6dpo-2.jpg

ok, I know I'm a POAS addict, and there wont be anything there at 6dpo, but can you see anything on this?
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/6dpo-2.jpg

It makes me smile that you tested...cause I did too haha! Nothing came up on mine, although I sure did give myself line eye trying to make something show up that early!! Sending lots of babydust your way!!!!

I've marked it (hopefully) its prob an evap or something, I've just never seen one before!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/6dpo-2-1-3.jpg

Hey ladies my af came yesterday but it was just light brown spotting yesterday morning and this morning is this my af??? Is it supposed to be as light after a mc?? This just confuses me :(
Mine was really light first time to the point wasn't even sure was af but gp said likely was and next bleed was 28 days later so figure it was. Next has been more heavy than normal but definite af.

Hey Spite when did u ovulate after ur first light af? I'm just hoping il ovualate around cd11 the way I used to cos last month was cd34 after the mc...:(

Molly sorry I can't see anything but it is a little early to get a pos keep testing Hun...xxx

Lots of :dust: girlies....xxxx:hugs:

melly, I saw that on your pic too, but wasnt sure what it was...hoping its the start of your bfp though, and not the way the color dye went through the stick!

Hey Spite when did u ovulate after ur first light af? I'm just hoping il ovualate around cd11 the way I used to cos last month was cd34 after the mc...:(

Molly sorry I can't see anything but it is a little early to get a pos keep testing Hun...xxx

Lots of :dust: girlies....xxxx:hugs:

Didn't ovulate at all after the light af so am keeping my fingers crossed for this 1! Don't think I ovulated as cbfm went low to high then back to low with no peak- only used that and have since read that may not be totally reliable after a mc, but had no other real signs of ov either so pretty sure it didn't happen. Don't temp so am going to start using cbfm and opks as well for this cycle!!
Hope you ov at usual time, my af was at normal time so fx'd is likely
xx

I've marked it (hopefully) its prob an evap or something, I've just never seen one before!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/6dpo-2-1-3.jpg

Melly- i saw that too but wasn't sure what it was, hope its the start of your BFP!! :dust:

Thanks but think it's more likely to be an evap. On the cycles I've been pg this.year my boobs have been really painful by now, but nothing this time. I've got lower backache and af type cramps, but thats it, and don't feel pg either. Only a few more days anyway and I'll know either way. Fx for everyone else testing!

Melly, I used the same PG tests and I had an evap also at 6dpo last cycle. Hope you see your :bfp: in a few days. :happydance:

I have to stop testing so early lol, im driving myself crazy! This mornings was snowy white.

Good luck to the ladies that are testing, can't wait to see your BFP's :happydance:

Well, no BFP here... AF showed up early last night. At least she didn't keep me in suspense.

Pretty fed up really, but trying to look on the positive side, this cycle has kind of felt a lot more "normal" than the previous two and hasn't involved two weeks of agonising cramps. Maybe my body's getting itself back to normal.

Silver - Really sorry to hear AF showed up hun :hugs::( I wish you all the best of luck for a May BFP :hugs:

I'm kind of thinking there isn't even going to be a 2012 BFP at this rate. =/ Me and OH are really not getting on too well, not sure how May's going to go at all.

Silver - Oh dear, sorry to hear that you and OH are going through a rough patch hun, hope you manage to sort things out soon :hugs:

Silver so sorry to hear af came... :(. I hope you and your OH sort it out, maybe just some yall time will help or even just some time...thats part of the reason I took a bit of a break, hubby and I needed some time to just work on us again. We had a rough 3 wks prior to my break and decided to try a new therapist out, and thankfully we both really like her ideas and approach to helping us communicate better, thats where most of our issues are...in communication.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers though! Let me know if you just need to vent or talk!

Melly, mine was stark white too...hopeing for better results in the next few days, it's still early!!

Silver - Oh dear, sorry to hear that you and OH are going through a rough patch hun, hope you manage to sort things out soon :hugs:

Hey chick how u doin? Did u find out if ur getting an earlier scan Hun? Was it ur 2nd cycle after ur mc u got ur BFP?xx

I'm on cd4 my af is just light brown spotting so I'm hoping this will be my month..x

Hey chick how u doin? Did u find out if ur getting an earlier scan Hun? Was it ur 2nd cycle after ur mc u got ur BFP?xx

I'm on cd4 my af is just light brown spotting so I'm hoping this will be my month..x

Hiya hun. I'm not too bad thank you. I am seeing the Midwife on Wednesday so I'll probably find out then. I had 2 AF's after Miscarriage so yeah it would have been hun.

Fingers crossed this your month hun. Sending you lot's of baby :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->