Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Lets hope there will be lots of May BFPs!!

Silver- sorry things aren't going well, this mc business puts so much extra stress on things doesn't it! I should be thinking so much more about my career at the moment, have so much important stuff going on and all I can think about is please let me ovulate this month!! :dohh:

lots of baby dust :dust: and:hugs:

So DH and I started early on the BD'ing...knowing it was "just for fun" Saturday was so relaxing compared to the last 2 months of DTD for a purpose. I HIGHLY recommend it. It was a nice "start" to our BD'ing this week and next. I want him more than ever now. :) I'm going to try for the less stress approach this month. We shall see. Wish us luck!

Thanks everyone for being so nice... we're just super stressed out about money and family stuff at the moment I guess and all this mc/ttc stuff just adds another layer to it. I don't know if we're going to take a break or just keep ntnp for a few months or what...

Ex hope all goes well with the midwife appointment, and keeping my fingers crossed for everyone in the 2ww, hoping to see some BFPs arriving soon!

So DH and I started early on the BD'ing...knowing it was "just for fun" Saturday was so relaxing compared to the last 2 months of DTD for a purpose. I HIGHLY recommend it. It was a nice "start" to our BD'ing this week and next. I want him more than ever now. :) I'm going to try for the less stress approach this month. We shall see. Wish us luck!

Best of luck you keep some romance with the :sex: this month!!

It's probably nothing, but im not sure if I can see something extremely faint on this mornings test. I showed it to the girls at work and they think they can see something too, but maybe we are just seeing things lol. Been to hospital today and had 9 lots of bloods done! Still have more to do on cd2 but hopefully that day won't come!

It's probably nothing, but im not sure if I can see something extremely faint on this mornings test. I showed it to the girls at work and they think they can see something too, but maybe we are just seeing things lol. Been to hospital today and had 9 lots of bloods done! Still have more to do on cd2 but hopefully that day won't come!

awww fxed for you!!! Can you post a pic? I gave myself line eye looking at mine this morning, but fairly certain there is nothing there....pretty white :(.

photo%20(4).JPG

Hi,
I don't know if you can see the image but please let me know what you think,
Thanks everyone xxx

think you will need very good eyes!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/8dpo-1.jpg

Melly - I think I can see a shadow of something but I don't want to get your hopes up. Fingers crossed it's the start of something :D

think you will need very good eyes!
https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/8dpo-1.jpg

Hey melly, I did a bit of stalking on your posts and found this, I inverted it and can certainly see something! GL!!!

Believe me ex, even if it was a blaring + I wouldn't get my hopes up! Nice to see you have gone up a fruit size again ex!

Hi! I am new to this site (and this thread, obviously :))! My hubby and I started TTC last August, got BFP right away and miscarried at 5ish weeks. I was devastated and took a few months to get my head back on straight. We are back at TTC and the past two cycles, my breasts were SO sore for the week before AF. But, this time around, my nipples are SUPER sensitive. And a lot of creamy CM... fingers crossed! I'm 7-8 DPO so hoping that I can wait until this weekend and see what happens. SO HARD though! :nope:

Melly - Aww bless hun, I'm afraid Miscarriage has that effect on us, it doesn't let us enjoy our Pregnancies until we know everything is ok 100%! I can't believe it either hun, 7 weeks already! Eeekk!

Sarah - Welcome to the thread hun and BnB, really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Welcome to the thread Sarah and sorry for your loss
FX'd for a BFP for you

I'm now CD7 and keeping everything (well not quite everything :blush:) crossed that I will ovulate this month, as well as doing the cbfm am also going to do OPKs in the afternoon when I get to CD11 as have a whole cheap bunch off ebay! Still can't get over how much mmc has messed up my hormones!

Melly I'm not sure if i can see anything- but I think I will be like you until something is blindingly obvious i won't believe it and as I had a mmc if am lucky enough to fall pregnant again think am going to stress a lot until I get well past the 8 week mark!

Just finished nights and am so knackered! Also worked out that my next af is due on my next week of nights so likely won't be testing till the end if af doesn't appear which I did last time, af due on the saturday didn't test until the thursday so got BFP minute poas was so fast!!

Hugs and baby dust to all!! :dust:

Ex- oooo a blueberry!!! Yay!
Looking forward to hearing how it goes at the midwife! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back