Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Sprite - Hehe thank you hun, will update you all as soon as we get home from our Appointment on Wednesday :D

photo%20(4).JPG

Hi,
I don't know if you can see the image but please let me know what you think,
Thanks everyone xxx

Sorry can't see pic!
Maybe try again
x

Good luck at your midwife appt Ex! I'm sure all will be great!

And good luck Melly--hope you get your BFP!!!!

Sprite, you and I are close in our cycles, I am on day 12. Hoping we both O normal this month get our May BFPs!!!!! I did the soy too on days 2-6.

Good luck at your midwife appt Ex! I'm sure all will be great!

And good luck Melly--hope you get your BFP!!!!

Sprite, you and I are close in our cycles, I am on day 12. Hoping we both O normal this month get our May BFPs!!!!! I did the soy too on days 2-6.

I took the soy 3-7 so fingers crossed we will both O this month and get out May BFPs!!! Have noticed twinges around ovaries and more cm than would normally have at this time so am trying to keep positive! :thumbup:

Hi! I am new to this site (and this thread, obviously :))! My hubby and I started TTC last August, got BFP right away and miscarried at 5ish weeks. I was devastated and took a few months to get my head back on straight. We are back at TTC and the past two cycles, my breasts were SO sore for the week before AF. But, this time around, my nipples are SUPER sensitive. And a lot of creamy CM... fingers crossed! I'm 7-8 DPO so hoping that I can wait until this weekend and see what happens. SO HARD though! :nope:

WELCOME to this thread Sarah and sorry to hear about your loss. We're all here for you.

HEY ladies. ok so I'm so confused I've never charted or anything until this month the hubby and i decided we are going to try and conceive! i mean we haven't ever taken precautions if it happens it happens but now we are trying so I'm charting and temping and all that. i had a mc around this time last year. but i don't have pcos or anything my doctor says everything looks great i am on my first month of fertibella I'm going to post a link to my chart if someone wants to take a look and tell me what they think! my temps have been all over the place but i believe i o'd on cd 19 i got a +opk that day and have bd a LOT since then and even before. [= good luck to all you ladies and lots of baby dust!My Ovulation Chart

morning all!:hi:

so today I decided to use a different brand. Thought I saw something faint, then thought it was blank, you all know how it goes!

Eventually managed to get this, what do you think...maybe it could turn into something FX

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/9dpocropped.jpg

You'll prob need to make it full size to see it?

morning all!:hi:

so today I decided to use a different brand. Thought I saw something faint, then thought it was blank, you all know how it goes!

Eventually managed to get this, what do you think...maybe it could turn into something FX

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/9dpocropped.jpg

You'll prob need to make it full size to see it?

huh that is funny--I can only see it @ the top, but its there and has color--fx crossed for you Melly!!

Blakesmom, what's the time difference between us, is it the middle of the night there?

Melly I can see something as blaskesmom said it only comes across on the pic at the top but there is definite colour there!! :hugs:

Hi MellyI defo see something there do it again tomoro.
Hey do I count cd1 thurs the day my spotting began or Monday the day the heavy flow came?xxx

So that's me cd2 :( 4 days later than I that aw well I'm hoping May is the month for us... Melly hope this is ur BFP missy... :dust: ladies

this is from a bit further away not sure if any clearer?

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/9dpo.jpg

Melly - I definetly see something on your test hun! Hope it's the start of a BFP! :happydance:

START BD :sex: tomorrow! Can't wait! Hoping for a little miracle to come of this one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->