Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

melly- did u wait a cycle after your most recent MC?

i am in the same boat as you were.... i had 2 in a row and i know i should wait one cycle for a AF but i am just so impatient.... i know its better for my body. Just curious as to what you did?

We carried on but was a bfn cycle. Think I needed it as sorry tmi, lots of tiny clots came out.

We carried on but was a bfn cycle. Think I needed it as sorry tmi, lots of tiny clots came out.

i think i would feel better if i just got a BFN right away rather than not trying at all (or i mean not PREVENTING on purpose) its alot harder for me to swallow purposely using protection, u know what i mean?

But i feel like if i get BFP right away AGAIN, my Dr. will kill me (not really just think im a nutcase for not listeing to her yet again) and i dont want them giving me the business about "u dont have a normal AF to go off of for dating purposes" blah blah and "it may be left over hormone". Just having a regular AF for me will put all questions aside and kinda give me a new slate... and a new uterine lining :haha:

Lol I know the feeling. My head said my body needed 1 cycle off, but I couldn't stand the thought of wasting a cycle.

I've started to panic already. What if it's not, what if it gets even lighter? So I've decided tomorrow no testing no temping. I'm going to hold on til Fri, and hopefully af will then be 1 day late and I'll get a nice strong +. I don't want to panic everyday and I want to try to enjoy this, even if ends again in another 8 days.

I've started to panic already. What if it's not, what if it gets even lighter? So I've decided tomorrow no testing no temping. I'm going to hold on til Fri, and hopefully af will then be 1 day late and I'll get a nice strong +. I don't want to panic everyday and I want to try to enjoy this, even if ends again in another 8 days.

Hang in there, just try to think positive!!!

dont go crazy on us! i know its hard but the only thing u can do is to treat every pregnancy like its your first (i know we both have a rough past) but itll only hurt us to spaz out!

U do need to tell us how u feel tho, so we can reassure u things will be ok :thumbup:

I took my first baby aspirin today! i really hope this will help :) iv also been eating soy beans for the first part of my cycle to maybe help boost my estrogen and thicken my uterine lining :shrug:

Sign me in...
MC in March, right now on CD 28 but no AF.
If AF does not show by weekend I will test

I'm not freaking out, just don't want to drive myself crazy testing everyday. Im just taking each day at a time and trying to enjoy it rather than being constantly scared.

Broke and did an FRER this morn, and cant see much there...know its still early, but with my dd I got super awesome positives on ev type test I did, so thought something would show by 10dpo... not feeling that good about this month, but have a few days yet, af due around Sunday. Still tired, and have sore bbs and nipples (tmi, sorry! This is a symptom I usually dont get though...just sore bbs normally...) So I was more hopeful.

Oh I have a question about my chart! I looked back to 2009 when I charted for my dd, and I would start of my cycle with mid-lower 97's and then after O would jump to mid-lower 98's... Now 2012 charting, my cycles start with the same mid-low 97's but only jump to high 97's or a few sometimes to low 98's...does that mean anything at all? Just wondering, but maybe it doesnt mean anything? Thanks!!

Don't know about the charting, I'd asume as long as you are still getting the rise it doesn't matter? As for the nips, I've got that too. Normally it's just tender boobs like you, but my nips are really sensitive. You have a while yet, don't give up!

My af is due tomorrow.

Melly - Try and relax as much as you can, easier said than done I know :hugs:

Tiptoes - Sorry to hear you got a BFN hun. My fingers are crossed for you :dust:

Just spoke with my consultants Secretary, they are going yo test my 8dpo bloods for hcg. If results look ok, they will refer me through to epu. Want to cry now.

Just spoke with my consultants Secretary, they are going yo test my 8dpo bloods for hcg. If results look ok, they will refer me through to epu. Want to cry now.

what does that mean? I mean why are they testing, and who is epu? Sorry, I can be quite blond sometimes! Hope everything is ok!!

Sorry, They are testing my blood they have from 8 dpo for pregnancy. If it is positive they will send me to the early pregnancy unit, where they specialize in early pregnancy problems and support. If the cant get a result, I have to go back for more blood test, unless of course af comes in the mean time.

Melly... :hugs: hope everything goes well, keeping ALL my fingers crossed for you. (Which makes it quite difficult to type...)

tiptoes, it's still early... everything I've read says every pregnancy is different and some won't show up until a little later, so here's hoping that's the case for you!

So, OH and I have decided we're still trying this month, which I'm pretty relieved about heh. I wish it would just happen already though. Does anyone here know anything about soy to boost fertility? I picked some up today but I don't have any experience of using it before... I figure it can't do any harm, at least. I guess I'll just take it for four days and see what happens this month. (I'm not sure whether to count today as cd3 or cd5 - should I count from the first day of noticeable spotting or the first day of actual red blood? - sorry for the tmi!)

Melly... :hugs: hope everything goes well, keeping ALL my fingers crossed for you. (Which makes it quite difficult to type...)

tiptoes, it's still early... everything I've read says every pregnancy is different and some won't show up until a little later, so here's hoping that's the case for you!

So, OH and I have decided we're still trying this month, which I'm pretty relieved about heh. I wish it would just happen already though. Does anyone here know anything about soy to boost fertility? I picked some up today but I don't have any experience of using it before... I figure it can't do any harm, at least. I guess I'll just take it for four days and see what happens this month. (I'm not sure whether to count today as cd3 or cd5 - should I count from the first day of noticeable spotting or the first day of actual red blood? - sorry for the tmi!)

I would count CD1 as first day of red blood.
I was doing some research on Soy as well and have noticed that soy has phytoestrogens and act as estrogen would in your body. This meaning to help thicken your uterine lining as well as cause ovulation. They say if you do supplements to only do it for a few days at the beginning of the cycle (like cycle day 3-7 or CD5-9) I personally have just been snacking on soy nuts for a few days at the beginning of my cycle bc im too afraid to take the supplement and screw with my hormones too much.

I also just started taking baby aspirin. Its suppost to help thin the blood a little to help blood flow to the uterine lining and if implantation were to accure, help thin the blood a bit to help the embryo get nutrients (iv read women who have had multiple MC's have gone on to use baby aspiring and the majority ended up having a full term pregnancy!)

Count cd1 as 1st day of red flow. I took 200g, (days 2-6) thats the max you should take. Take for 5 days. I took mine at bedtime to try to limit side effects. It binds to your estrogen and makes your body o. It's good for people who o late in their cycles and can give you better quality eggs.

Count cd1 as 1st day of red flow. I took 200g, (days 2-6) thats the max you should take. Take for 5 days. I took mine at bedtime to try to limit side effects. It binds to your estrogen and makes your body o. It's good for people who o late in their cycles and can give you better quality eggs.

Hmmmm that would be an awesome thing, since I tend to O late around day 19 or after!! Dont think my doc would be too happy with me if I did take it though...stupid Hypothyroidism, lol. Soy can make hypothyroidism worse...yikes!

Guess I will just go back to trying my fertilitea, forgot to take it last month, but am really hoping it wasnt needed! It does help regulate my cycles though, and give me more cm! It only took 2 months to conceive our dd, and I had used it then hard core....so maybe it really does help lol! Maybe that could be another option Silver!

Glad you and OH are doing a bit better! Keeping you in my thoughts and sending lots of babydust your way!!

Melly, still hoping you wont have to worry about too much! Got everything crossed for your bfp too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->