Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Was your mc linked to your hyperthyroidism?

We dont think so...I have had the disease since I was 11 and am always closely monitored, esp when preggo. They have me checked at least 3/4 times a year anyway and I can always tell now when they are off, just cause I have had it so long, lol.
They test me ev tri when I am pregnant, starting with around mid first tri, thats when I had to have it increased with my dd....I realize looking back that should have been my first clue with my last pregnancy...my levels were still normal around month 2-3, they should have had to up them around then, but they said they were just fine.... :(.

Melly - I wish you all the best of luck hun :hugs:

Sprite - Our Midwife appointment went great thank you. Was only a brief appointment so she just give us some explanations on things, give me a folder with my notes/information etc, did my height and weight. She informed us about a chromosome scan where they check for Downsyndrome etc but said there is a small % it could end in Miscarriage, so I think we will just go for the Dating scan. My next appointment is on 9th May which will be my proper booking in appointment where they will book me in for a scan etc. Need to decide which hospital I want.

So sorry melly! I Did another Frer this morn too and was another neg also, thinking I am out too...boo!

Really was hoping this was our month, we are planning a trip home mid-August and I really wanted to be out of the first tri by then!! Now I know I will worry about something happening while I am home :(!

Im really fed up too. Af wasn't here this morning like she normally is. And still got sore boobs, so I suppose I still could be. But I would have thought if there was enough hcg to put a faint line on a test on 9dpo, there would have been enough in the 8 dpo bloods. Looks like it must have been a bad evap. Looks like it's on to cycle 12, maybe it's just never going to happen for us and we should just be grateful we have ds.

Im really fed up too. Af wasn't here this morning like she normally is. And still got sore boobs, so I suppose I still could be. But I would have thought if there was enough hcg to put a faint line on a test on 9dpo, there would have been enough in the 8 dpo bloods. Looks like it must have been a bad evap. Looks like it's on to cycle 12, maybe it's just never going to happen for us and we should just be grateful we have ds.

I know I keep telling myself the same thing....when I got preggo with her...my first test day (11dpo) I did like 3 diff type tests, one was a digi, and they were are blaring positives and it didnt take any of em the total deadline time to say it either.... :/

I know its only been 3 really "trying" cycles for me...but our timing was perfect this time I thought...maybe for some reason they are getting fertilized but something with me is not letting them implant well?? I dont know, its just annoying!! I feel like a new friend gets preggo ev time I turn around...just fed up too! And I know compared to others I have no room to talk, so that makes me mad at myself lol! Plus the fact that like you said I should be grateful for my DD, and I am, I love her so much I really dont know what I would do without her! But she too has been loving on babies lately, and it breaks my heart that she is getting farther away from having a sibling soon...arrrgh!!!

Every so often ds asks if he can have a brother or sister soon, as he has been waiting a long time for one. It breaks my heart.

I'm so sorry, Melly :hugs:

tiptoes, I've worried about the same thing, since I'm sure our timing is right, maybe my eggs are just not implanting or something... I guess they do say even with perfect timing you only have a 25% chance of an actual pregnancy, so I guess maybe we've just been unlucky so far? (I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you though, you're not out just yet)

i know you do already but def. be thankful for your son. I dont even have one child yet and im scared i will never get the chance to be a mommy :cry:

I do know i will be feeling the same way you are if and when i have 1 child and want another. Since figuring our how difficult having a baby is, im not going to wait the "perfect time spread" between kids. I will let it happen if its gunna happen after i have my first (if i am lucky enough to have 1)

But dont get down! you will fall pregnant again and have another lovely child, probably when you least expect it! (it always seems to happen that way i feel... and i hate that!)

thanks, but I have to be realistic. Im 37 now, and there is a good chance I might not either. Just got to keep on trying I suppose!

thanks, but I have to be realistic. Im 37 now, and there is a good chance I might not either. Just got to keep on trying I suppose!

thats all you can do... watch i bet the moment u stop thinking about it, BANG youll be knocked up carrying a healthy baby :hugs:

Yeah, I'm starting to feel like it won't ever happen for me... having two miscarriages obviously doesn't help with that concern, either, which I know everyone here understands.

(really grateful that there are people here who do understand, actually... you guys are all so lovely. <3)

oh my ttc journey gets ever weirder!!!

We are having a new floor fitted in the bathroom, and have had this leveling stuff put on today, and its still wet. So after I worked out an assault course route to get to the bathroom cabinet- on top of the bath, across the sink and onto the loo- I got hold of a HPT.

Feeling very sad, I decied to POAS anyway and voila! think I need another blood test!!!!

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/11dpo.jpg

... looks like you do! Oh wow, so exciting, keeping everything crossed for you!

We are having a new floor fitted in the bathroom, and have had this leveling stuff put on today, and its still wet. So after I worked out an assault course route to get to the bathroom cabinet- on top of the bath, across the sink and onto the loo- I got hold of a HPT.

Feeling very sad, I decied to POAS anyway and voila! think I need another blood test!!!!

Id say so!!
so happy for you! :thumbup: you probabyl just got your blood drawn too soon! let us know how everything goes! Thinking about u! :happydance:

I'm so sorry, Melly :hugs:

tiptoes, I've worried about the same thing, since I'm sure our timing is right, maybe my eggs are just not implanting or something... I guess they do say even with perfect timing you only have a 25% chance of an actual pregnancy, so I guess maybe we've just been unlucky so far? (I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you though, you're not out just yet)

Hummnn thats good to know, I think, lol! Gives me a bit of hope...just dont like the idea of worrying the whole time I am home this summer (cause I know I will...ugh!)
It must be true though, cause the last two months we have bd on at least one peak day on my CBFM, and this month we did twice on one peak day and once on the other, and the day after :/ hard to believe the timing was off....

Like I said though, I have not been drinking the fertilitea this past month, kept forgetting about it. But its supposed to help regulate cycles, give better cm, and help build up the uterin lining.... and I forgot to use preseed on two of the bds also...so dont know if that had anything to do with it, I had really good cm this month for a change so didnt think it was absolutely needed...ah well, there is always next month. Not officially out till af starts around Sunday, but dont feel too great about this month so far!

Hoping next month brings us all a great BFP!!! Keeping you in my thoughts Silver, sending good vibes your way!

Congrats Melly!!!! I was wondering what your outcome would be with those bfp hints your tests gave you earlier this week!!! They were just really light! Hope you get to give you doc office a call tomorrow and help this bean stick!!! So excited for you, we got another BFP for this month!:happydance:

thanks you! this one is going to be my little soy bean! and it is going to stick!!!!!!!!(please)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->