Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Eeeeek Melly :D just came in to see what was going on and seen your great news!! How exciting!

How is everyone else doing?

doing good.... just wondering when ill get my little sticky bean.

Al- did u take anything to after your MC to help get your sticky one?

Sorry I have been a bit mia of late...been kind of stressed over my own cycle and still no answers yet. Just more questions with today's temp jump but wonderful news for you Melly. Congratulations.

Thanks, got to go back for more bloods done on Monday. Keep cramping today, hopefully it's just things moving and stretching, and nothing to be worried about but still am lol.

That is a wierd looking chart! What if you didn't o when it said you did, but infact o'd on cd33? That would then put this temp dip at 7 dpo, making more sense. Don't know how to explain your temp not going back down after 1st failed attempt to o, but maybe ?

Melly - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance::yipee::hugs::dust::

No I didn't, I sought advice from the GP who stated that self prescribing aspirin was not advised, only in special circumstances, so I thought I'd not do it

I was under considerable stress last time round with a number of things and wonder if that's what's different this time round?

I also did suspect I had bacterial vaginosis with the first BFP which could have caused a MC, equally I suppose it could have been just bad luck with the egg and sperm I suppose

Are you thinking of taking anything?

oh my ttc journey gets ever weirder!!!

We are having a new floor fitted in the bathroom, and have had this leveling stuff put on today, and its still wet. So after I worked out an assault course route to get to the bathroom cabinet- on top of the bath, across the sink and onto the loo- I got hold of a HPT.

Feeling very sad, I decied to POAS anyway and voila! think I need another blood test!!!!

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/11dpo.jpg

Just catching up on the last couple of day of threads here and i'm almost in tears reading this post. I'm SO happy for you! This is definitely a :bfp:!!!

No I didn't, I sought advice from the GP who stated that self prescribing aspirin was not advised, only in special circumstances, so I thought I'd not do it

I was under considerable stress last time round with a number of things and wonder if that's what's different this time round?

I also did suspect I had bacterial vaginosis with the first BFP which could have caused a MC, equally I suppose it could have been just bad luck with the egg and sperm I suppose

ive started taking a baby aspirin a day (81mg). iv read it wont hurt me or the baby if one implants so thought id try..... i also have munched on some soy nuts for a few days from CD 5-9. Not sure if thatll do anything but i was hoping maybe it would help my uterine lining get back to a good thickness. I didnt wanna take soy suppliments and mess around with taht so i tried it the natural way, plus i like soy nuts! The aspirin is suppost to help blood flow to the uterine lining. Before i got my BFP's my period was light and only lasted like 3-4 days.... so i was thinking maybe i didnt have good flow down there since they were light. I guess we will see what happens.

But i def. read up on the aspirin bc i dont wanna jeopardize my body or my future sticky bean! My Dr. also wants me to come in ASAP when i get my next BFP so she can test my progesterone levels.... (i kinda have a feeling thats my problem since i lose my baby at about 5weeks) but that can be fixed so i hope whatever might be my issue ill be ok for my next pregnancy!

Congrats on yours by the way! such an amazing feeling :happydance:

I 'think' today's has started to get a bit darker???

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/ics.jpg

ive started taking a baby aspirin a day (81mg). iv read it wont hurt me or the baby if one implants so thought id try..... i also have munched on some soy nuts for a few days from CD 5-9. Not sure if thatll do anything but i was hoping maybe it would help my uterine lining get back to a good thickness. I didnt wanna take soy suppliments and mess around with taht so i tried it the natural way, plus i like soy nuts! The aspirin is suppost to help blood flow to the uterine lining. Before i got my BFP's my period was light and only lasted like 3-4 days.... so i was thinking maybe i didnt have good flow down there since they were light. I guess we will see what happens.

But i def. read up on the aspirin bc i dont wanna jeopardize my body or my future sticky bean! My Dr. also wants me to come in ASAP when i get my next BFP so she can test my progesterone levels.... (i kinda have a feeling thats my problem since i lose my baby at about 5weeks) but that can be fixed so i hope whatever might be my issue ill be ok for my next pregnancy!

Congrats on yours by the way! such an amazing feeling :happydance:

Yes lots of women swear by baby aspirin, my GP said it could cause bleeding as it thins the blood and advised me not to. But I'd have a chat with your GP as there were criteria for when it would be prescribed and I didn't meet that criteria :) so may be different for you :)

I did actually drink a lot of soya milk actually, I forgot that. But then I had done with my MC BFP and this one so not sure if it made a difference.

That's great that your GP wants to get your HCG done, they don't routinely do that in the UK.

Congrats to you too :D yes what an exciting journey :)

Whoohoo melly! Like those dark lines!!

AFM: Pretty sure af is about to start... :(. I did a over night yeast infection treatment, could tell yesterday I was in the beginning stages of one...yuck! And this morning I had a few cramps, and back aches along with some light pink mixed discharge (sorry TMI!) when I wiped....not due to start till tomorrow, but guess we will see what happens. Didnt see the point in testing today.

We went to a kids fair on base today, and I swear ev where I turned I saw a diff preggo lady....made me feel sad...lol. Guess I am onto cycle 4, really need to remember to drink my tea and use my preseed this month!!

Oh, my ticker is off... gotta fix it later

Melly- it looks like its getting darker to me!! be sure to let us know how the blood test goes on monday!!

Tip- i know what you mean.... i fee like i see pregger women EVERYWHERE! and i cant watch tv without seeing a new celebrity being pregnant either!! grrr.... when is it my/our turn!:growlmad:

So yesterday i have crampy feeling (like menstrual feeling) and today also.... its so wierd.... im only on CD 12 from my MC on march 17th.... i wonder if its the soy nuts that are causing some movement of my cycle! :thumbup::shrug:

Great news Melly, those sticks are definitely getting darker!

I'm now waiting to ovulate, not been feeling great over past couple of days so got to get some catch up bding in!! Think its hormonal had a horrible migraine headache flashing lights, pins and needles slurred speech, the works, head still killing me not fun!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend
xx

I heard this today for the first time and it made me think of my miscarriage and loss of my first baby (although too early to even be my baby i guess). I know some of the lyrics don't make sense for that but most do. It's a pretty song but sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_zsz9rtoQk

Got my +OPK today yay!!!! First one since mc in feb am soooo happy!!!
slept thro and missed my testing window with my cbfm so ended up using one of my cb digital ones with the smiley face and it smiled!!!
So chuffed that my body is going back to normal after the mc :happydance:
bd'd last night and planning on next 3 nights then 1 night off then 1 more try fx'd I catch the eggy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->