Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Well I am officially out this month...af hit full force yesterday afternoon :(. Onto May I suppose...

Omg! Big congrats Melly!!!!!!
So the soy worked for you, yay! FXed for a sticky bean!

Sprite, hope you catch that eggy too and we both get our soy baby! I finally got my pos OPK this cycle!

yay babydream and Sprite!!! glad to see the + OPKS! :happydance:

still awaiting to see if/when ill ov this cycle after my 2nd MC.... only time will tell!

So happy were getting some luck on here finally and good news!:thumbup:

Yay, finally a positive LH strip! Yay for O! I should ovulate tomorrow or Tuesday then so right on schedule with what my phone app is saying. FX'd!

Attachments

• 20120429_095741.jpg
    20120429_095741.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies,

im hoping for a :BFP: this month although im sure if i ovulated as i dont use any gimmicks! FX....well done to all those with :bfp: so far! xx

Wahoo TTCbaby!

I dont use OPK's but i feel like if i did and getting a + would be just as exciting as getting a + HPT! (well obviously one is more exciting.... but u know what i mean!)

Goodluck!

Hospital just rang, hcg is 369!!! Going to prescribe me progesterone and to take low dose aspirin.

Melly that sounds great, congrats! :D

tiptoes, so sorry about the witch showing up... let's hope for a may/june bfp for us both?

Seems to be quite a few of us taking soy this month... let's hope it works as well as I've heard! Took my last dose yesterday... almost time to start peeing on OPK sticks and trying to catch eggs again, I guess XD

I had a pos OPK 2-3 days earlier on the Soy. I think I may be Oing today on CD19, so that's 4 days earlier than my O last month. The soy definitely helps to bring O forward! Also the reason I think I may be Oing today is that I'm having major AF type cramps and sharp stabs from my left ovary, plus a lot of nausea. I have had twinges before during O but not major cramping and sharp pains like this. A lot of women say they can feel O for the first time on their soy cycles, because its a good strong O. I'm hoping my temp shoots up in the morning or Wed morning at the latest, but I think it will because I am having the strongest positive OPKs I've ever had! The test lines are twice as dark as the control....there are no questions...definitely a nice LH surge! DH and I BDed last night and will again tonight when we both get home from work....I think our timing is good this month! I am happy with the soy so far...and FXed I have a perfect eggy and soy gives us our BFP too!!!

Melly - That's great news hunni! :happydance::yipee:

Good luck to all the ladies Ov'ing around about now :D:dust:

Hospital just rang, hcg is 369!!! Going to prescribe me progesterone and to take low dose aspirin.

YAY! Im gald you got to go in for bloodwork! If u didnt take the progesterone who knows what coulda happened!!

YAY for the sticky bean Melly!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->