Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Babydream-

Congrats on the big OV! Thats awesome that the soy is working so well for you guys! :happydance:

Melly- that is great news!!

babydreams- so pleased for the big O, I can't believe how happy I am to see a smiley face on a stick, work day today so cbfm used at right time and was a peak!! Heres to catching the eggy!!!

Yep Silver soy seems to be popular- heres to lots of soy babies!!!

tiptoes sorry the :witch: arrived, heres to a May/june bfp xx

xx

Wahoo TTCbaby!

I dont use OPK's but i feel like if i did and getting a + would be just as exciting as getting a + HPT! (well obviously one is more exciting.... but u know what i mean!)

Goodluck!

Oh yes, it's just as exciting at first...because then i feel like at least it's a sign my body is doing it's thing and ready for that egg! but then again, i have to tell myself over and over it's not a positive HPT. He, he...i just LOVE seeing that second line on any of these tests! It's very exciting.

I had a pos OPK 2-3 days earlier on the Soy. I think I may be Oing today on CD19, so that's 4 days earlier than my O last month. The soy definitely helps to bring O forward! Also the reason I think I may be Oing today is that I'm having major AF type cramps and sharp stabs from my left ovary, plus a lot of nausea. I have had twinges before during O but not major cramping and sharp pains like this. A lot of women say they can feel O for the first time on their soy cycles, because its a good strong O. I'm hoping my temp shoots up in the morning or Wed morning at the latest, but I think it will because I am having the strongest positive OPKs I've ever had! The test lines are twice as dark as the control....there are no questions...definitely a nice LH surge! DH and I BDed last night and will again tonight when we both get home from work....I think our timing is good this month! I am happy with the soy so far...and FXed I have a perfect eggy and soy gives us our BFP too!!!

I've not done the Soy. If it doesn't happen for us this month, i might try that next month. I'm curious about pre-seed too. We'll just wait and see...i'm hoping for a BFP soon! Coming up on 2ww...WORST TIME EVER! anyway, good luck to you and DH, i'm [-o< for you!

another positive OPK! Yay! So either i will be ov'ing today or tomorrow since i had a positive yesterday mid-morning too. i tell ya, i hope i do soon so we can take a break. i'm tired!

Attachments

• 20120430_102936[1].jpg
    20120430_102936[1].jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 4
Yay for all the pos opks!!! Sending lots of baby dust and positive thoughts to you guys, lets catch some more eggs and get some BFP's!!!!

ttc- I used preseed when we conceived our dd, I dont have very good quality cm most of the time, so it really helps with that :). I have some now, but keep forgetting to use it before we start bding lol...and of course I dont feel like running to the bathroom to use it right then! haha!

I think I am going to invest in a new bbt...mine has been kinda sketchy lately. Anyone got one they really like? Not sure what brand I want to go with. :)

I also used preseed to conceive my angel baby...I have the same problem Tiptoes, not enough CM. However with using the soy this cycle it has given me a TON of EWCM. Even if I don't get my BFP this time I will be using soy again next cycle...it has been great for me so far! We did use some of the Preseed too last night though, can't hurt! The thing to remember with that stuff though is that a little bit goes a LONG way! The box comes with its own syringes, and I only recommend using the lowest measurement on the syringe (about a quarter-- 1/4th of it). Anything more and its WAY too 'wet' and slippery lol

Looks like there are going to be several of us in the 2ww together this time! FXed for everybody!

Melly glad to hear your HCG is rising nicely and they're putting you on the progesterone....hoping this is your sticky bean!!!

Melly so glad to hear things are looking good!! :) Yay!

I got a + OPK this past weekend, so fingers crossed for a + PT in the next couple weeks! DH was out of town Thursday and Friday, but hopefully we got it Saturday!

It seems pregnancy brain has got me already. Went to Tesco today and did weekly shop. Put it all in boot, locked it and took trolley back. When I got back to the car I thought sh*t, that isn't my car!!!!! And I'd somehow managed to lock in in someone else's car!!! Had to get an announcement made in the store. Man behind counter didn't know whether to laugh or be shocked! It was an old womans car, and she was lovely, just said its easily done love!

It seems pregnancy brain has got me already. Went to Tesco today and did weekly shop. Put it all in boot, locked it and took trolley back. When I got back to the car I thought sh*t, that isn't my car!!!!! And I'd somehow managed to lock in in someone else's car!!! Had to get an announcement made in the store. Man behind counter didn't know whether to laugh or be shocked! It was an old womans car, and she was lovely, just said its easily done love!

Lmfao hysterical Haha

Haha epic fail! Lol! :dohh: but def something I would probably do....on a normal non pregnant day haha!

Omg I have done that before Melly, got in another mini van wondering why there was unfamiliar stuff on the back seat. I didn't have pregnancy brain as an excuse either...so embarrassing cause my girls were with me laughing so hard.

Lol Melly, have done so many things like that...not pregnant! Thank goodness you got it all back!

Jacksonsmommy, looks like we are in the 2ww together again, FXed for both of us this time!!!

FF put my crosshairs up and says that I O'd Sunday, which I think is wrong ughhh! I think it was Mon or yesterday (Tues) based on all signs, including temp. Debating on whether to change my crosshairs to Mon myself!

Ok I changed my crosshairs myself...there is just no way I O'd Sunday. FF is very odd sometimes!

i cant wait to be in the 2WW again (is that wierd saying that? :haha:)

over 2 weeks since MC and no sign of Ov yet...but i guess its still kinda early for my anyways (if it were my normal cycle atleast)
I have a feeling i should see Ov in about a week...ish... but the sooner the better!!

Babydreams, it may well have moved in a couple of days by itself, mine did that earlier in the month, I was worried we had missed the eggy, but it moved it 2 days later. Good luck to all you 2ww ers!!!!!

YAY melly! so glad things are looking up and up this time!! Cant wait to keep seeing your progress! Hope i join u soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->