Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

And best of all, day 17 is nearly over.

Hope there will be loads of you getting your bfps this cycle!!!!!!

Hope so too Melly...would love to be another soy success story!!!

So glad things are going well for you!!!!

babydreams...definitely have fingers crossed for us! I wish that we had DTD a few more times, but we did what we could. DH was away on business, so we only got to try a couple times, but hey you never know right??

babydreams...definitely have fingers crossed for us! I wish that we had DTD a few more times, but we did what we could. DH was away on business, so we only got to try a couple times, but hey you never know right??

Nope, it only takes one swimmer to get to that egg!!! :happydance: My DH travels for work too, so it's challenging sometimes to try and get it on the right days. :wacko: :hugs::dust:

mines always around and its still hard! :haha:

if only it were as easy as a push of a button....

Great news about the scan melly

Can't believe am now in the 2ww!! Going away for a few days to see my in laws so will take my mind off it for a few days!

One of my friends at work told me that she is TTC as well she's on day 15 of her first cycle, so now I have someone to symptom spot with a work too!! Hadn't told her we were trying again until then but glad I have someone at work to off load too when I can't get to my b&b girls :hugs:

back on tuesday so looking forward to catching up with everyones news then
hugs and heres to lots of soy (and not) babies!!!:hugs:

Yeah that is what I keep telling myself so let's keep our fingers crossed for BFPs next week!!! :)

Let me just say this...the TWW sucks!!! Blows really! Why can't the REST OF THE WORLD around us just stop and be on the wait too! Why is it just us women who have to wait and change everything in the meantime. For me, the day or day after i know i ovulated, i stop drinking my wine, cut my coffee/caffeine in half and whatever else is unhealthy, i stop doing. It's my way of cleansing myself and getting my body ready for baby if that is the case. Why can't the men in our lives DO THE SAME RIGHT ALONG WITH US? Ugh...so frustrating. NOTHING has to change for them. And WHY can't they drink and have their fun DURING our "fun week"...the two weeks starting with our period up until fertile time and ovulation again...that would be the prime time to get out and have our fun again with our guys and friends but NO, sometimes you don't get contacted at all during that period and then here comes the wait period again, and they come out of the woodwork. Sorry for the rant. I'm just severely annoyed tonight and i'm only on 2/3DPO. Geesh.

Thts great Melly, sprite hav a good time, ttcbabyisom hope u get through it and get ur BFP..
All the other girlies I hav missed lets get these BFPs in here to join Melly...x

Yay Melly!! Sounds like everything is going really good! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! :flower:

Excited for all you who are Oing and are in the TWW!! Fingers crossed for some egg catching and BFP's!!! Baby dust to you all!

AFM: not sure whats going on...on day 6 of my period, and usually its barely anything on that day, maybe some brown discharge (sorry tmi!) But I am still having some light bleeding and its mixed with kinda (TMI warning!) creamy pink bleeding, as well as almost egg white mixed with blood??? Also started cramping and having back pain again this morning and havent had that since the 2nd day of my period!! Any one have any ideas, maybe just my body being crazy!?

No idea on that one tiptoes but if it gives you some hope, my last af was weird too. I normally have 3 day bleed then it stops, but I carried on with quite heavy spotting for another 5 days afterwards, very weird. So fx this will be your cycle!

Hey ladies my af was strange after the mc 4 days light spotting and then 5 days heavy flow, so I counted my days from the heavy flow so today I tht was cd12 and I'm bleeding don't kno if this is af again or maybe implantation? I'm so confused and really upset tht I've messed this cycle up :cry:

Hey ladies my af was strange after the mc 4 days light spotting and then 5 days heavy flow, so I counted my days from the heavy flow so today I tht was cd12 and I'm bleeding don't kno if this is af again or maybe implantation? I'm so confused and really upset tht I've messed this cycle up :cry:

Dr.s dont consider it AF bleeding after a MC unless its been atleast 20 days without any bleeding in between the MC.

I just hate how MC mess up your cycle.... makes it feel like ur back at square one trying to understand it agan! :growlmad:

My fertility chart does not seem very promising to me. This is, however, the first month of charting so not sure what to compare it to but my DPO temps are barely above the coverline. That's not right, is it? I want to blame it on the cheapie BBT i bought from CVS. I don't know. Just feeling super anxious about it. Plus it's strange, yesterday i took it like usual (immediately upon wakening before talking or anything) and it said 97.57, then thought that seemed too low, so put it underneath the other side of my tongue and after the 60 seconds it read 97.97...WTH? So unsure which one to use, i just picked the first one. Same thing happened this morning but not as big of a difference. Originally 97.52, second reading was 97.57 or a little higher i think. So i just marked the first one. This is driving me bonkers. I just want a good high chart and my chart is making me nervous. Any insight please???

this is why i dont chart.... too much work and i feel like it can cause some stress sometimes when its not making sense.

I just go off of EWCM for my ov predication (but then again some women dont get that so its hard to track ov unless using other methods)

Im sure itll be all crazy anyways after a MC

My fertility chart does not seem very promising to me. This is, however, the first month of charting so not sure what to compare it to but my DPO temps are barely above the coverline. That's not right, is it? I want to blame it on the cheapie BBT i bought from CVS. I don't know. Just feeling super anxious about it. Plus it's strange, yesterday i took it like usual (immediately upon wakening before talking or anything) and it said 97.57, then thought that seemed too low, so put it underneath the other side of my tongue and after the 60 seconds it read 97.97...WTH? So unsure which one to use, i just picked the first one. Same thing happened this morning but not as big of a difference. Originally 97.52, second reading was 97.57 or a little higher i think. So i just marked the first one. This is driving me bonkers. I just want a good high chart and my chart is making me nervous. Any insight please???

Have a read of the FF handbook if you haven't already as it tells you a few things that might help. Firstly they say that the cover line doesn't mean anything so don't panic. Plus if you are having low temps then maybe you might be mouth breathing and cooling your tongue down?

I always found different temps on each side of my tongue also, again might relate to mouth breathing perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->