Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Melly - Happy 5 weeks :hugs:

Leinz - Hope the 2WW treats you well :)

Thanks hun! I'll be so happy just to see my body back to normal. :)

Thanks ex, dh found a digi test in a drawer and asked me to do it, omg was I terrified! But got 3+!!!!!

Yay Melly! thats good news!! So glad the Dr. put you on progesterone so now you get your miracle baby!! WAHOO!

I woke up this morning with EWCM!! Thats so exciting!!! that means my cycle is on its normal course!! (i wonder if eating those soy nuts at the beginning of my cycle helped?!) bc my last MC i Ov'd a week later than normal....

Ill be in the 2WW soon!

Melly - You're welcome hun and yay for 3+!!!!! :happydance: Such a good feeling seeing that isn't it? :D

I know this may be a little early, but what the heck! :haha:

I guess this can be a group for us ladies who are in "limbo-land". I'm not TTC yet but will be shortly!! Are any of you waiting to start trying again after your loss? :flower:

I had a mc earlier this month. :cry:

I know it supposedly doesn't mean much the cycle right after a mc, but I used some OPKs, got a positive, and have been temping. I got my crosshairs on FF! I'm expecting my first AF after my mc to come around February 6 or 7.

After that, DH and I will be officially back to TTC and we'll be attempting SMEP! I have 32-35 day cycles and always seem to ovulate around CD18-21... so by my calculations, I should be ovulating at the end of February, with the hope to test in early March!

Hope you join me in the wait!!! :hugs:

:dust: Wishing lots of luck to:

parisprincess

Dahlia2007 - our first :bfp:

lilblossom

JerseyBean

Mrs_t2

blakesmom - :bfp:

jllpoo

silverlizard

babybeanz

shannylp

Nitengale

jacksonsmommy

Excalibur - :bfp:

Alandsa - :bfp:

KatM

mellywelly - :bfp: - :angel: :hugs:

tiptoesd101

delong09

haileysmom

justnowttc - :bfp:

monkeygirl72

babydreams53

duckytwins

Preshfest

Becyboo__X

Sprite2011

aleshy7

Gracie W
I wish you the best of Luck! My husband and I were trying forever and I'm on clomid and progesterone we got pregnant in november and had an early miscarriage and were waiting for my next cycle to start my clomid and try again and my next cycle never came! I ovulated without my clomid and conceived and we only ML 1 time! wth!! we ended up miscarrying that one two but they say your extremely fertile after and pregnancy or miscarriage and I'm living proof!!!;) Good Luck to you!!!;)

Good luck Jacksonsmommy! You still have plenty of time! Not letting myself test this time until AF is due...so tired of wasting all the money on HPTs and just being disappointed. So I am trying hard to hold out and just temp, no testing unless AF doesn't show and my temp is still up!!!!! Easier said than done huh? LOL

My fertility chart does not seem very promising to me. This is, however, the first month of charting so not sure what to compare it to but my DPO temps are barely above the coverline. That's not right, is it? I want to blame it on the cheapie BBT i bought from CVS. I don't know. Just feeling super anxious about it. Plus it's strange, yesterday i took it like usual (immediately upon wakening before talking or anything) and it said 97.57, then thought that seemed too low, so put it underneath the other side of my tongue and after the 60 seconds it read 97.97...WTH? So unsure which one to use, i just picked the first one. Same thing happened this morning but not as big of a difference. Originally 97.52, second reading was 97.57 or a little higher i think. So i just marked the first one. This is driving me bonkers. I just want a good high chart and my chart is making me nervous. Any insight please???

Have a read of the FF handbook if you haven't already as it tells you a few things that might help. Firstly they say that the cover line doesn't mean anything so don't panic. Plus if you are having low temps then maybe you might be mouth breathing and cooling your tongue down?

I always found different temps on each side of my tongue also, again might relate to mouth breathing perhaps?

Thank you. I have read a bit since that post and do feel a bit better about my chart. We shall see I guess. I'm sticking to one side of my mouth now and just charting the first number. Thanks!

1 dpo... I've landed in another 2ww!

Ah, bless you. Hang in there. I hate this 2ww thing! it's worse than the rest of the time. i'm 7dpo today and it's driving me a little batty. i don't plan on testing until monday!

hi ladies,

havent been on here for a while, if i classed the first day of bleed with mc as CD1 im now on CD25, 11 DPO i have had the following:

Backache
headache
vein showing on breasts
bloating
constipated
pressure in my stomach
feeling and actually being sick
dizzy
heartburn, real bad!

but yet still no :BFP: xxx

Well am back from my little trip, was so nice to be away and be able to have something to take my mind off this ttc business!! Of course it was still pretty much the first and last thing I thought about but hey ho!!
Now trying not to test!! I know there is no point as will be a bfn but you read about people getting bfp at 7 days po!!!
Going to try and resist its sooooo hard!!!
:wacko:

hi ladies,

havent been on here for a while, if i classed the first day of bleed with mc as CD1 im now on CD25, 11 DPO i have had the following:

Backache
headache
vein showing on breasts
bloating
constipated
pressure in my stomach
dizzy
heartburn, real bad!

did you use anything to pin point your ov date?
The #1 sign i always know I am pregnant is the dizzy/vertigo feeling....when i feel that i test and i have gotten a faint + both times when that has happened. May just be a a late ov....try in a day or 2!

hi ladies,

Backache
headache
vein showing on breasts
bloating
constipated
pressure in my stomach
dizzy
heartburn, real bad!

did you use anything to pin point your ov date?
The #1 sign i always know I am pregnant is the dizzy/vertigo feeling....when i feel that i test and i have gotten a faint + both times when that has happened. May just be a a late ov....try in a day or 2!

only EWCM and i had that and lots of it and we dtd 3,2 and 1 day previous to that, its so confusing lol the one other sign i had which was a weird pulling feeling behind my belly button which i had last time, yeh im not going to test again now until Friday which would put me CD28, i hope im not losing it and just imaganing all these symptoms lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->