Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

hi ladies,

havent been on here for a while, if i classed the first day of bleed with mc as CD1 im now on CD25, 11 DPO i have had the following:

Backache
headache
vein showing on breasts
bloating
constipated
pressure in my stomach
feeling and actually being sick
dizzy
heartburn, real bad!

but yet still no :BFP: xxx

did you use anything to pin point your ov date?
The #1 sign i always know I am pregnant is the dizzy/vertigo feeling....when i feel that i test and i have gotten a faint + both times when that has happened. May just be a a late ov....try in a day or 2!

only EWCM and i had that and lots of it and we dtd 3,2 and 1 day previous to that, its so confusing lol the one other sign i had which was a weird pulling feeling behind my belly button which i had last time, yeh im not going to test again now until Friday which would put me CD28, i hope im not losing it and just imaganing all these symptoms lol x

very interesting..... im curious to see what comes of this!

hi ladies,

havent been on here for a while, if i classed the first day of bleed with mc as CD1 im now on CD25, 11 DPO i have had the following:

Backache
headache
vein showing on breasts
bloating
constipated
pressure in my stomach
feeling and actually being sick
dizzy
heartburn, real bad!

but yet still no :BFP: xxx

did you use anything to pin point your ov date?
The #1 sign i always know I am pregnant is the dizzy/vertigo feeling....when i feel that i test and i have gotten a faint + both times when that has happened. May just be a a late ov....try in a day or 2!

only EWCM and i had that and lots of it and we dtd 3,2 and 1 day previous to that, its so confusing lol the one other sign i had which was a weird pulling feeling behind my belly button which i had last time, yeh im not going to test again now until Friday which would put me CD28, i hope im not losing it and just imaganing all these symptoms lol x

very interesting..... im curious to see what comes of this!

and me hun!! starting to lose my mind slightly lol, iv noticed the symptoms are worse in the afternoon, all of a sudden iv started to feel sick and got a headache approaching :-( i bet AF will come and pay me a visit soon i think, i never have any luck lol xx

Good luck Jacksonsmommy! You still have plenty of time! Not letting myself test this time until AF is due...so tired of wasting all the money on HPTs and just being disappointed. So I am trying hard to hold out and just temp, no testing unless AF doesn't show and my temp is still up!!!!! Easier said than done huh? LOL

your chart looks pretty similar to mine right now...i shot up in temp this morning too. i'm jealous of your tender breasts though and backache. I'm not getting that. i'm a little crampy yesterday and today. Ugh. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Well am back from my little trip, was so nice to be away and be able to have something to take my mind off this ttc business!! Of course it was still pretty much the first and last thing I thought about but hey ho!!
Now trying not to test!! I know there is no point as will be a bfn but you read about people getting bfp at 7 days po!!!
Going to try and resist its sooooo hard!!!
:wacko:

welcome back! glad you had a great trip. DON'T TEST! Resist the urge. You are only 1 day behind me. You can do it! :)

Good luck Jacksonsmommy! You still have plenty of time! Not letting myself test this time until AF is due...so tired of wasting all the money on HPTs and just being disappointed. So I am trying hard to hold out and just temp, no testing unless AF doesn't show and my temp is still up!!!!! Easier said than done huh? LOL

your chart looks pretty similar to mine right now...i shot up in temp this morning too. i'm jealous of your tender breasts though and backache. I'm not getting that. i'm a little crampy yesterday and today. Ugh. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Oh wow, our charts do look a lot alike! Don't be jealous of my symptoms LOL...they are quite annoying. Probably TMI but my nipples feel like they're going to fall off, they hurt so bad. I don't normally get a lot of tenderness in my BBs before AF, but who knows. I am really trying not to read into symptoms either, as I know they don't mean anything. My cramps are more like a pinching/pressure, not AF. I am with you this time on waiting to test. I have been strong so far...I can hold out for another 5-6 days! :thumbup:

Oh wow, our charts do look a lot alike! Don't be jealous of my symptoms LOL...they are quite annoying. Probably TMI but my nipples feel like they're going to fall off, they hurt so bad. I don't normally get a lot of tenderness in my BBs before AF, but who knows. I am really trying not to read into symptoms either, as I know they don't mean anything. My cramps are more like a pinching/pressure, not AF. I am with you this time on waiting to test. I have been strong so far...I can hold out for another 5-6 days! :thumbup:

But I am jealous of those symptoms...tender breasts are one of the first major signs...nipples especially. i have learned i get that tenderness right around OV...i think i remember it last time i was pregnant. Don't have it today though...maybe tomorrow. I am definitely cramping but i know it's not AF...i'm only 8dpo. It's like my whole uterus is tender. Yeah, symptom spotting is the worst. Everyone is different and every pregnancy is different and some women NEVER get a single symptom at first...or maybe at all. Except for the obvious stuff. So yeah, i agree with you there. WE can do it!

ttcbaby: With my last pregnancy the only symptom I had was cramping that started a week early, so...

afm, think I'm back in the 2ww once again... it's hard to tell exactly because I ran out of OPKs to pee on, haha. I've had EWCM and cramps though so let's hope it's happened? Now I just wait and cross my fingers I suppose...

ttcbaby: With my last pregnancy the only symptom I had was cramping that started a week early, so...

afm, think I'm back in the 2ww once again... it's hard to tell exactly because I ran out of OPKs to pee on, haha. I've had EWCM and cramps though so let's hope it's happened? Now I just wait and cross my fingers I suppose...

Oh i do hope you're right!!! i would be ecstatic!!! we shall see.

Babydreams I am trying to be good and not test too!! It isn't easy, but I keep telling myself ...there is no reason to test right now because even it if is (-) that might just mean it's too early! Ughhh.....maybe I will test Thursday! ;)

Well I have a new lovely symptom to add today...heartburn! Ughh. Have not had heartburn in months. I was super thirsty last night and this morning too. Being really thirsty was one of my very first PG symptoms back in Dec. Still have my backache and cramps and my BBs are actually more sore today than they were yesterday. I feel like I just want to crawl back into bed! I think not testing makes my symptom spotting worse... I can do this, I can do this...no testing until AF is due!!! Wonder when I will cave? LOL

Babydreams I am trying to be good and not test too!! It isn't easy, but I keep telling myself ...there is no reason to test right now because even it if is (-) that might just mean it's too early! Ughhh.....maybe I will test Thursday! ;)

No, definitely not easy! FXed for both of us this month!!!!! :hugs:

jacksonmomm and babydream- your so close to testing!!! im getting excited for you!!

Babydreams, will you hurry up and cave, I just know its going to be a huge bfp!!!!

This was out right after a strange rain storm on our way home from work tonight. How cool. Maybe a sign i'm preggers... :)

Attachments

• 20120509_180433[1].jpg
    20120509_180433[1].jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20120509_180950[1].jpg
    20120509_180950[1].jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Awww cool!!

I got a fortune cookie that says "a small lucky package is on its way to you soon" :hugs:

Babydreams, will you hurry up and cave, I just know its going to be a huge bfp!!!!

Melly, I caved this morning lol, but no such luck...BFN on FRER with SMU. :( Guess I will wait a couple days before I test again. I am still having this pinching cramp and pressure on my left side which I have not had before at this point in my other cycles. No AF cramps yet either and temp is still up high.

Also FF says my chart is triphasic, which I have NEVER had before. It looks like the stats on a triphasic.chart are overwhelmingly (around 80%) an early PG sign according to their own articles. So many signs point to it this month but I got that lovely stark white test this morning ughhh

Melly, I caved this morning lol, but no such luck...BFN on FRER with SMU. :( Guess I will wait a couple days before I test again. I am still having this pinching cramp and pressure on my left side which I have not had before at this point in my other cycles. No AF cramps yet either and temp is still up high.

Still too early...... but your sypmptoms and temp are reassuring!! :thumbup:

and i mean that by saying dont let the BFN scare u.... give the little bean time to produce for u to know he/shes there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->