Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Well girls, totally caved this morning and POAS...BFN but i'm not surprised...still too early...now that i've caved, i'll test again Saturday (12dpo) and then Monday (14 dpo)....geesh! Only reason i tested this morning was because i felt hung over and that's exactly how i felt last time i was pregnant. Woke up with horrible headache and backache and just overall crummy and thought, oh my gosh, i better test. :wacko: Sorry to all of those that i preached to about WAITING...apparently i can't even listen to myself. Had NO intentions of testing yet. I guess the POAS-syndrome/addiction is very real!

Babydreams, will you hurry up and cave, I just know its going to be a huge bfp!!!!

Melly, I caved this morning lol, but no such luck...BFN on FRER with SMU. :( Guess I will wait a couple days before I test again. I am still having this pinching cramp and pressure on my left side which I have not had before at this point in my other cycles. No AF cramps yet either and temp is still up high.

My BFN was this morning too with FRER but mine was FMU. We're STILL NOT OUT!!! Still could be too early. FX'd for both of us!!! I'm actually having the exact symptoms you are...the pinching cramp and pressure/dull ache on left side...i've never had that either...hhhmmm...my temp is still up too!

im fed up of seeing BFNs so iv used all my tests up today and im not testing any more lol, im on CD28 today, waiting for my first AF since MC on friday 13th and i am SO FED UP! x

Hi girls, I really need your help! You may remember me from last month, I stopped coming on here to take a more relaxed approach to ttc. I AM BACK lol, and sooooo fed up! Am onto my 4th month ttc, lost baby in Jan at 11+2. Nothing has happened for us since. All my friends are pregnant and its really getting me down now!
Have seen some of you ladies are taking soy. I ovulate day 17, pre miscarriage it was day 12. Am wondering if I should take it to lengthen my LP (Which is currently 12 days!)Any advice?
Am sooooo fed up of having lots of symptoms, thinking i'm pregnant only to get a BFN again and again. My due date was July, am dreading it :( x

Super scared...sad this morning. My chart does not look good as of this morning's temp. Could be late implantation??? I don't feel hopeful. This sucks. :cry:

Thanks TTC....I took another this morning...still don't think I can see anything. I guess we will try again tomorrow if AF doesn't show...

Hi girls, I really need your help! You may remember me from last month, I stopped coming on here to take a more relaxed approach to ttc. I AM BACK lol, and sooooo fed up! Am onto my 4th month ttc, lost baby in Jan at 11+2. Nothing has happened for us since. All my friends are pregnant and its really getting me down now!
Have seen some of you ladies are taking soy. I ovulate day 17, pre miscarriage it was day 12. Am wondering if I should take it to lengthen my LP (Which is currently 12 days!)Any advice?
Am sooooo fed up of having lots of symptoms, thinking i'm pregnant only to get a BFN again and again. My due date was July, am dreading it :( x

I'm right there with you honey having lots of symptoms each time only to be let down by AF...it's so frustrating! My date date was June 15 and I don't think I'm going to make it either...and am dreading it as well. Hang in there and so sorry you're going through this. We're here for you. :hugs:

Thank you hun I'm not too disappointed though as this is ny first af since my mc so now I can count my cycle properly without guessing :) xxx

Thank you hun I'm not too disappointed though as this is ny first af since my mc so now I can count my cycle properly without guessing :) xxx

Aww that's good then hun :) I remember when we had our MC in January, AF couldn't arrive quick enough then we could move on :haha: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->