Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Thank you hun I'm not too disappointed though as this is ny first af since my mc so now I can count my cycle properly without guessing :) xxx

Sorry you got a negative but glad you now can start properly tracking your cycle! Cheers to a June BFP!!! :hugs:

Pretty sure am out this month, cramps and backache started feel af bout to show her face anytime!!

Ex- so pleased you had the scan and everything is good!! :hugs:

cathgibbs- I was so relieved to get my first af after the mc felt like my body was getting back to normal, now just want not to see af again for 9 months thank you very much!!! :wacko:

jacksonsmommy-any news?

ttcbabyisom- don't temp so no nothing about it but hope is ok :hugs:

fx'd for at least 1 BFP this month!!!
xx

Pretty sure am out this month, cramps and backache started feel af bout to show her face anytime!!

Ex- so pleased you had the scan and everything is good!! :hugs:

cathgibbs- I was so relieved to get my first af after the mc felt like my body was getting back to normal, now just want not to see af again for 9 months thank you very much!!! :wacko:

jacksonsmommy-any news?

ttcbabyisom- don't temp so no nothing about it but hope is ok :hugs:

fx'd for at least 1 BFP this month!!!
xx

Haha exactly hun,this is my first af since march 2nd I'm hoping its going to be my last of the year ha xxx p.s your not out until af shows!

Am out! AF arrived this morning..... on to June!!
:growlmad:

Anyone any good news??!!
xx

Sprite want to be cycle buddies?! your only a day behind me? xxx

Yes that would be very cool!!
xx

excited now!! i just bought some OPKs i said i wouldnt but they cost £3.90 altogether, sometimes you dont OV for a few months after a MC so i want to make sure i am, i dont see the point in dtd most nights if im not going to get PG lol is this your first AF since MC? xxx

im not feeling as hopeful this cycle for the BFP. dont have my normal sore BB's when i have gotten my BFP.... so i feel like a normal AF will arrive... but thats ok! its prob best that way anyways after 2 MC in a row!

I do have loads of creamy/lotion CM! not sure if this is a good sign of not....

So ANOTHER BFN this morning…assuming this for sure means no pregnancy this cycle. My temps are completely confusing though. Went down on cd 11 and 12 and then shot back up cd 13 and back down on 14…BUT bbt is confusing me because this morning’s first temp was 97.26 and took it again right away without moving or anything and it was 97.71. WTH??? Supposed to get AF tomorrow…feel it’s inevitable at this point and feeling the most down EVER. Just numb. :nope:

I’m sorry to all of you that have gotten this same news, I pray that next month is your month. Our month. Please God.

Honest opinion please ladies............

my friend just txt me to tell me shes pregnant 8 weeks next wednesday, im being really happy over the txts and OH has suggested we go up there tonight to see them, problem is I dont want to go as i am still not over my mc even though it happened 4 weeks ago. When we told her and her OH about me being pregnant she didnt even stop washing the dishes and just mumbled congrats, i know they had been trying for a year to get preg so i can understand her being down, and i am being very happy for her but right now i think me going to see her will make me even more depressed. when i had my MC she txt me 5 days later to see if i was ok. Should I just shut up and be over my mc by now or is everyone else feeling the same? I dont think it helps that AF is here even though its good in a way as i know where my cycles are at now xxx

Sorry i should have added that we have been txting all day and iv said congratulations and how happy i am for the both of them etc, i feel going up to their house tonight is not really needed after the way she was with me and OH even said he couldnt get over the way she treated us when we told her we were preg, she didnt say 2 words to us all night :-( xxx

my friend just txt me to tell me shes pregnant 8 weeks next wednesday, im being really happy over the txts and OH has suggested we go up there tonight to see them, problem is I dont want to go as i am still not over my mc even though it happened 4 weeks ago. When we told her and her OH about me being pregnant she didnt even stop washing the dishes and just mumbled congrats, i know they had been trying for a year to get preg so i can understand her being down, and i am being very happy for her but right now i think me going to see her will make me even more depressed. when i had my MC she txt me 5 days later to see if i was ok. Should I just shut up and be over my mc by now or is everyone else feeling the same? I dont think it helps that AF is here even though its good in a way as i know where my cycles are at now xxx

u dont have to "get over" your feelings of a MC, but i think it would be nice to be the bigger person and congratulate her even tho hers to you wasnt anything special. You dont have to be over excited but to just have a heart felt "congrats" is nice to hear. Every women needs support bc we are in eachothers shoes at one time or another, and we all fear the same fears. Some women dont realize it until later or even at all but its us who see that makes us better people

So ANOTHER BFN this morning…assuming this for sure means no pregnancy this cycle. My temps are completely confusing though. Went down on cd 11 and 12 and then shot back up cd 13 and back down on 14…BUT bbt is confusing me because this morning’s first temp was 97.26 and took it again right away without moving or anything and it was 97.71. WTH??? Supposed to get AF tomorrow…feel it’s inevitable at this point and feeling the most down EVER. Just numb. :nope:

I’m sorry to all of you that have gotten this same news, I pray that next month is your month. Our month. Please God.

that is y i dont temp!! causes more stress than good!! i just like the olden day method of waiting until AF arrives to know its game over. But even if it is.... its the start of a new slate! Just think your one more cycle closer to getting your sticky bean!

u dont have to "get over" your feelings of a MC, but i think it would be nice to be the bigger person and congratulate her even tho hers to you wasnt anything special. You dont have to be over excited but to just have a heart felt "congrats" is nice to hear. Every women needs support bc we are in eachothers shoes at one time or another, and we all fear the same fears. Some women dont realize it until later or even at all but its us who see that makes us better people

Sorry i should have added that we have been txting all day and iv said congratulations and how happy i am for the both of them etc, i feel going up to their house tonight is not really needed after the way she was with me and OH even said he couldnt get over the way she treated us when we told her we were preg, she didnt say 2 words to us all night :-( xxx

I think saying that is enough.... i wouldnt think makeing an extra trip to state it is necessary? Just as long as you say it in person next time you run into eachother

I think saying that is enough.... i wouldnt think makeing an extra trip to state it is necessary? Just as long as you say it in person next time you run into eachother

Exactly, i feel going up to their house to tell them the exact same things that i have already said is a bit OTT, as i said to OH if it were the other way around it would be completely different, i know i might be playing tit for tat but im just really fed up these last few days and going to see a pregnant 'friend' tonight is something i really feel would make me even more fed up :-( xxx

i know what you mean....one of my guy friends wives is pregnant (my due date with my 1st pregnancy was a week after hers) and anytime we have girls nights with all the other girls it makes me sad...and its hard for me to hear all the girls ask her how the pregnancy is going yadda yadda bc it coulda/shoulda been me if i didnt MC. I know its not fair to her to have no one talk about it to prevent hurting my feelings bc you want to soak in all the enjoyment when ur pregnant, but its just hard to have tough skin during those times. I kind of tended to not go to the girls nights when all the girls got together for that reason, i just meet up with my close close gfs in a smaller group where i know it wont get talked about. Im sure i wont ever feel "ok" hearing about other friends pregnancys etc until I finally am preggers again. (sad but true....)

Yes that would be very cool!!
xx

excited now!! i just bought some OPKs i said i wouldnt but they cost £3.90 altogether, sometimes you dont OV for a few months after a MC so i want to make sure i am, i dont see the point in dtd most nights if im not going to get PG lol is this your first AF since MC? xxx

Its my 2nd af had some really light bleeding 33 days after mmc, but had an erpc so was kinda expecting that,then a heavy bleed 28 days after that, didn't ovulate (as in wasn't picked up by cbfm or opk) until this before this af when I used opk and the cbfm again- wanted to be sure!!!!

btw think texting your friend to say congrats is perfectly fine don't think you need to visit yet to say it in person esp as you have af and prob feeling bit low atm (I am more pissed off actually cannot have bd'd more this month what the frick am i doing wrong??!!:growlmad:), have found that a lot of my friends haven't really mentioned the mc (we had only told 1 friend b4 the scan but when no hb my 2nd scan and had to go in hospital we told a few people as was out of action for a bit!),

its been 3 months for me and is getting easier but still get sad every now and then and at 4 weeks was no way over it!! :hugs:

btw going to put something in my signature about my cycle buddy is that ok??

Well, had my appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic today... they were very nice, the doctor said she didn't think it sounded as if my miscarriages were connected but they'd do a scan and some blood tests and see if anything came up. They took a ridiculous amount of blood... no fun because I really hate needles, but at least it's over now.

Don't actually know how many DPO I am which is a bit frustrating... assuming it's about 6 or 7? I'm going to try to hold off testing as long as I can this month, but let's face it, that probably won't be very long XD Feeling horribly horribly sick today actually... fingers crossed that's a good sign!

cathgibbs, I don't think you're obliged to go and see your friend if you don't feel up to it. You've told her congrats and you're happy for her, I'm sure she'll understand if you don't turn up to say it in person, especially with what you said about how she reacted to your own news about your pregnancy.

You should NOT feel like your time is up and you should be over it by now. NOT AT ALL! I'm still not over mine and mine was 6 MONTHS AGO! These things take time. Do not beat yourself up. I don't see the point of you going over there tonight either, especially since you've been texting everything you would be saying in person. I think you are allowed to be upset that she's pregnant and you're not. But still be happy for her since she has been trying so long and FINALLY getting her turn...you know? And i think maybe she didn't text you right away because she didn't know what to say...that happened to me to. People feel so bad but just don't know what to say. It will happen to us, i just know it. We might just have to wait a little while and somehow acquire patience in the meantime. Hang in there sweetie. :hugs:

that is y i dont temp!! causes more stress than good!! i just like the olden day method of waiting until AF arrives to know its game over. But even if it is.... its the start of a new slate! Just think your one more cycle closer to getting your sticky bean!

Yeah, I'll probably temp this next month but if no June BFP, then not temping the cycle after that. I like stuff like this but you're right, it might be more stressful this way. I do like seeing how my cycle is though, that's kind of neat. Just don't like knowing way ahead of time that things didn't work. Part of me does though too because you already start preparing yourself mentally that it's over and time to gear up for the next one. I don't know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->