Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Thanks girls oh has finally seen ny point of view and decided against going up there,I think unless you've been through a mc you understand what we are going through. Littlej that must be awful,its bittersweet isn't it,you want to be happy but can't help think,I'd be doing this now and we should be getting big together etc,we will have our turn ladies! Watch this space!

Sprite that's fine! I was going to do mine today aswell! :) buddies! Ha xxx

Sprite - Thank you hun :hugs: Sorry to hear AF arrived :( Sending you lot's of baby :dust: for June :hugs:

My opks arrived today! Yay started using them at only cd3 ad is going today I'm using them now ds its my first cycle using them so I want to monitor them xxx

Sorry I've been gone a few days ladies, went on a weekend trip with my family for my sister's birthday. Back at work now, ughhh! :(

AF showed yesterday for me, so I am trying the soy isoflavones again this cycle. Shortened my last cycle by one day (33 days to 32 days) but lengthened my LP back to 13 days (that's what it used to be before the MC). So it IS fixing my cycle, I think. Will try it one more month and see, except this time I am going to take it on CD 3-7 instead of 2-6. See if that makes a difference? GL to everyone this month!!!

Sorry I've been gone a few days ladies, went on a weekend trip with my family for my sister's birthday. Back at work now, ughhh! :(

AF showed yesterday for me, so I am trying the soy isoflavones again this cycle. Shortened my last cycle by one day (33 days to 32 days) but lengthened my LP back to 13 days (that's what it used to be before the MC). So it IS fixing my cycle, I think. Will try it one more month and see, except this time I am going to take it on CD 3-7 instead of 2-6. See if that makes a difference? GL to everyone this month!!!

Sorry your af showed as well!
Not sure about using the soy again as cycle seems to have regulated itself but some confusion over when ovulated!! opk was positive on the 29th but missed cbfm window that day, that was peak on the 30th and 1st but ff said initially O'd on CD15 but now says may have been 16th!! Don't temp but something to do with fertile cm after O date- that could just be me getting stuff wrong!!
But if don't use soy and don't get bfp, will think should have used it arghhh!!!
God this ttc concieve is not easy!!

Lots of baby dust to everyone fx'd June is the month for lots of bfps!!
xx

It's definitely not sprite, Babydreams sorry af got u, I'm on cd12 waiting on my pos OPK but I'm confused had watery cm for 2 days there and no pos OPK and feel I'm drying up down there, don't hav a clue wots happening :(

It's definitely not sprite, Babydreams sorry af got u, I'm on cd12 waiting on my pos OPK but I'm confused had watery cm for 2 days there and no pos OPK and feel I'm drying up down there, don't hav a clue wots happening :(

hang on in there huney :hugs:
Do you know when you O'd in your cycle beofre your mc? May just be taking a while to get back to normal, mine did now on 3rd af after mc but only O'd this month
xx

:bfn: and :witch: yesterday so I’m out for May. :sad2: On to cycle #4…already on day 2 so that’s good.

:hugs: ttcbaby... keeping everything crossed for you for June.

AFM, so much for not testing early... I cracked today. Amazingly enough it was negative!

Let's see if I can make it to at least Friday now...

I see somthing!! VERY VERY faint, but i do!!

your thoughts?!

Im going in today to get my blood drawn to get my progesterone levels checked so i can get results for tomorrow before the weekend to get supplements if i need them (since i lose my babies not too long after a missed AF)

Attachments

• IMAG0086.jpg
    IMAG0086.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 17
this was with FMU and the smidge of a line popped up in 3ish minutes
I would like to wait a couple more days for the line to be darker BUT i dont want to wait over the weekend, bc tahts time im wasting to get help if i need it to prevent another MC (if its somthing hormonal!)

Little J, I do see something! Congrats & crossed fingers!

Ugh I have cramps today... let's hope this is a good sign and it's not just that I'm back to having a full week of cramps every month, ick.

Yes, definitley! YAYAY! :) Congratulations! I love it. I just felt so good about you!

I see it congrats how many dpo are u? Xx

today i am 10 DPO..... early to test but i wanted to catch it before the weekend if i was to get blood test done for progesterone

its super faint, so obviously implanted not too long ago

Melly Its good to see you around again--Looks like you have flown past your milestone already (wasn't it 17DPO??)--how are you feeling??

well, this morning's test says nope.

I'm not going to get my bfp before August (would've been due date), am I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->