Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Melly Its good to see you around again--Looks like you have flown past your milestone already (wasn't it 17DPO??)--how are you feeling??

I'm fine thanks. Still scared everytime I go to the loo though! I've been having constant headaches, and I only have one pair of jeans left that I can into! I think both are a side effect from the progesterone. I have my scan a week on Monday, excited and scared all at once :wohoo: DH for some reason is terrified that there will be 2 in there!!!

Can't believe you are 12 weeks already! have you had a scan yet?

the line did look darker after the test dried. It was pretty noticeable when i got home from work. Im going to test again tomorrow morning.

Cath- Yes i got my blood drawn yesterday morning. But they said it would take 72 hours before results come back which means i wont hear a thing until monday :nope: im scared itll be too late for me to get supplements if i do have low progesterone (which i feel is what was causing my early MC) I was going to call the Dr. today and ask if i can be put on a low dose to hold me over until the results come back, i dont want to be SO close to figurng out the problem and lose the baby again so early. I tend to lose the baby a few days to a week after a missed AF (another reason y i think i have low progesterone) so time is ticking in order to help save this baby.

ohh never! will they give you a low dosage until Monday? I hope they do, as you aid you think it may be the progestrone thats causing the mc so if you can get it sooner rather than later you will be happy wont you and it will put your mind at rest! FX they will hun! xxx

ohh never! will they give you a low dosage until Monday? I hope they do, as you aid you think it may be the progestrone thats causing the mc so if you can get it sooner rather than later you will be happy wont you and it will put your mind at rest! FX they will hun! xxx

yes, it would def. take some pressure of the worry....but i honestly wont stop being in the "scared" zone until i get my first scan to see a beating heart!

oh and i had the WORST headache yesterday, i went to take a nap and i felt like i could sleep for days.... but when id wake up my head was pounding and i honestly felt SUPER hungover, like that first time u wake up in the middle of the night to go potty after a heavy night of drinking. I felt like i didnt wanna move! After i got up after an hour or so i started feeling nauteous.... I feel ok today, my head is a tad fuzzy but nothing major.

I just hope these are all good signs!

20 more minutes until i can call and bother the nurses at the Dr.s office to ask if i can get an early preventative prescription... i have a feeling the Doc wont allow me to get medication before results tho sadly.... shes a ball buster!

you would think she would say yes as she can see your history of having MC's so she would know it would put your mind at ease!! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh i hope their good signs hun, did you have these with your prev preg? i just felt tired and that was that oh and my bbs absolutely KILLED!!!!!!

i looked on the net last night and if i were to conc in this cycle i would be able to hear the babies hb from my birthday june 24 :) i dont know if thats good or bad incase something bad happens again, if you know what i mean? xxx

thatd be so awesome for you!! i hope it works out that way!! :hugs:

U would think shed be more open to it bc of my history. The annoying thing is the nurses wont let me talk to the Dr directly i always have to go thru them, i hate it! and i cant make an apt to see her unless im going in for a scan or somthing... grrrr. I hate playing "telephone" with them. Maybe when i call for some awesome/lucky reason my results are in?! wishful thinking but u never know!

just talked with the nurse and she said the Dr. will be in, in a few hours so she will ask her if i can be prescribed some meds until the results come back as preventative if i do have low progesterone (my test is still being processed... so i wont hear back til monday at the earliest sadly...)

i pray she allows it and even more i pray this is my sticky bean

ok, so the Dr. prescribed me prometirum 200mg per day until the results come back. This really makes me feel somewhat releived in case my levels are indeed low. Phew.... now lets hope this baby sticks!

Well congrats Little J!!! Hope this one sticks for you!!! You are so blessed that you have been able to catch that egg easily though.

Silver I am with you. My due date would've been the first of Sept and as much as I would love to be preg again by then, things aren't looking promising. :( I know our timing has been good and I tried the soy last month, using Preseed, etc and just not getting even a hint of a sticky bean. I had what looked like an obvious implant dip 2 cycles ago, and last cycle I had a triphasic chart...but wasn't preg either time. I give up on reading into chart signs LOL...I am proof that they sometimes mean absolutely nothing! I got pregnant SO easy the first time, really the first month that we were seriously trying...I guess because I had a MMC and I carried the beanie for 10 full weeks my body is just out of whack or something??? So frustrating!! :(

Well congrats Little J!!! Hope this one sticks for you!!! You are so blessed that you have been able to catch that egg easily though.

Silver I am with you. My due date would've been the first of Sept and as much as I would love to be preg again by then, things aren't looking promising. :( I know our timing has been good and I tried the soy last month, using Preseed, etc and just not getting even a hint of a sticky bean. I had what looked like an obvious implant dip 2 cycles ago, and last cycle I had a triphasic chart...but wasn't preg either time. I give up on reading into chart signs LOL...I am proof that they sometimes mean absolutely nothing! I got pregnant SO easy the first time, really the first month that we were seriously trying...I guess because I had a MMC and I carried the beanie for 10 full weeks my body is just out of whack or something??? So frustrating!! :(

Yea, but getting past the early stage never seems to work out for me thus far:nope: but since iv gotten BFP back to back to back im starting to feel like there might be somthing else going on? i dont know... i just cant take this emotional roller coaster anymore, i just want answers!

I just hope this one sticks or we can figure out what we can do to help it stick!

Yea, but getting past the early stage never seems to work out for me thus far:nope: but since iv gotten BFP back to back to back im starting to feel like there might be somthing else going on? i dont know... i just cant take this emotional roller coaster anymore, i just want answers!

I just hope this one sticks or we can figure out what we can do to help it stick!

Definitely a good thing that you CAN get pregnant though, that's half the battle. You have a very high chance of having a sticky bean, they will find out what's going on and I just know you will have a healthy baby!!! :) One thing my OB said to try with recurrent MCs is baby aspirin. It promotes blood flow to the uterus and prevents clots, etc. Many women who have had several MCs in a row were put on baby aspirin and their next pregnancy was 100% healthy. 2 of them I know personally. One lady had 12 MCs in a row...I couldn't imagine!!! She finally found an OB that recommended the baby aspirin and now she has 3 healthy children. My OB said it couldn't HURT to try and he recommended it for me too. I did some research of my own and found that some women took the baby aspirin their WHOLE cycle to keep the blood flow to the uterus and give a fertilized egg a better chance of implanting, so I decided to try that too this cycle. A lot of ladies have had such wonderful results on it I thought why not? Worth a try!! I have actually had 3 MCs total...but my first two were a couple years ago and they were both chemicals right after AF was due, like yours. FXed this is your sticky baby!!!!

i took the low dose aspirin all this cycle since my most recent early MC was really heavy in bleeding ( i never have heavy periods) so i tried that to help get the blood flow back to my uterus to help reduild i up. So i am still taking the apsirin now. I hope it helps me!

My Dr. knows i self prescribed it and she doesnt seem to mind that i am bc like u said its "can help but cant hurt" theory.

I hope it works for you! its always crazy to see what things help certain people get their sticky bean

You're right, sometimes its the most simple things that work!!! Glad you are already on it...I bet with the combo of aspirin and progesterone you will do great and this will be a healthy 9 months for you!!!

I self prescribed aspirin aswell so I'm hoping for good news beginning of June! Xxx

littleJ- congratulations!!!! Yay so pleased for you fx'd for a sticky bean! Glad you got prescribed the progesterone!

Babydreams and silver- know what you mean as due dates creep nearer get more worried so wanted to be be pregnant and past mmc date I know I still have time (due date 29th sept) but feeling bit negative today! I got pregnant so easily last time, we were ntnp and only bd'd twice in the whole month i conceived as staying with family (with paper thin walls!!!:blush:) don't get why I can't do it now!!! :growlmad:

Big hugs from a very grumpy sprite!!!
xxxx

Melly Its good to see you around again--Looks like you have flown past your milestone already (wasn't it 17DPO??)--how are you feeling??

I'm fine thanks. Still scared everytime I go to the loo though! I've been having constant headaches, and I only have one pair of jeans left that I can into! I think both are a side effect from the progesterone. I have my scan a week on Monday, excited and scared all at once :wohoo: DH for some reason is terrified that there will be 2 in there!!!

Can't believe you are 12 weeks already! have you had a scan yet?

I've had 3 LOL. 12 week scan was today and all was well, must say I was still terrified waiting for them to call me back--the tech was lovely tho and talked us through everything she was measuring and checking--HUGE relief as it was @ the 12 weeks scan with my last pregnancy that there wasn't a heartbeat. Today this babe's heart rate was 162BPM!!

nice miles stone blakesmom!

i took another HPT today when i got home from work just cus i was curious, but i wasnt expecting too much of a change since i peed like 2 hours prior and had dranken a ton of water, but its darker!!! i couldnt beleive it! Its as dark as the HPT i took with my other pregnancys when i took them after a missed AF! AF is suppost to come monday or tuesday so i couldnt beleive it! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->