Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Thanks Little J and congrats on your lines getting darker--I did a total of 4 line tests and then finally a digi with conception indicator until I was really believing I was preggo this time. Things were so easy with my son, I only did 1 LOL

Just checking in...back in the "waiting to ovulate game"....here's to a BFP in June now I guess!! :)

Just checking in...back in the "waiting to ovulate game"....here's to a BFP in June now I guess!! :)

So much of this ttc is a waiting game! Counting down to ovulation, then praying af doesn't show! Hope June is our lucky month! xx

Pls add me to the list--late comer...

Had a MC Mar 28....already got my first AF on CD33.
Right now, on 2nd cycle and today is CD20. I've O'd and just now waiting till May 31st to test.

Not looking good on today's test either... kind of thought I saw something but so faintly that I'm going to put it down as just a case of line eye, heh.

Urgh, this is all just not looking good, things still aren't going great with my partner either. =/

Melly Its good to see you around again--Looks like you have flown past your milestone already (wasn't it 17DPO??)--how are you feeling??

I'm fine thanks. Still scared everytime I go to the loo though! I've been having constant headaches, and I only have one pair of jeans left that I can into! I think both are a side effect from the progesterone. I have my scan a week on Monday, excited and scared all at once :wohoo: DH for some reason is terrified that there will be 2 in there!!!

Can't believe you are 12 weeks already! have you had a scan yet?

I've had 3 LOL. 12 week scan was today and all was well, must say I was still terrified waiting for them to call me back--the tech was lovely tho and talked us through everything she was measuring and checking--HUGE relief as it was @ the 12 weeks scan with my last pregnancy that there wasn't a heartbeat. Today this babe's heart rate was 162BPM!!

Was the 12 week scan with your last pg the first scan you had, or had you had earlier scans too?

Still waiting to o,actually hating all this waiting Arghhh Xx

Melly Its good to see you around again--Looks like you have flown past your milestone already (wasn't it 17DPO??)--how are you feeling??

I'm fine thanks. Still scared everytime I go to the loo though! I've been having constant headaches, and I only have one pair of jeans left that I can into! I think both are a side effect from the progesterone. I have my scan a week on Monday, excited and scared all at once :wohoo: DH for some reason is terrified that there will be 2 in there!!!

Can't believe you are 12 weeks already! have you had a scan yet?

I've had 3 LOL. 12 week scan was today and all was well, must say I was still terrified waiting for them to call me back--the tech was lovely tho and talked us through everything she was measuring and checking--HUGE relief as it was @ the 12 weeks scan with my last pregnancy that there wasn't a heartbeat. Today this babe's heart rate was 162BPM!!

Was the 12 week scan with your last pg the first scan you had, or had you had earlier scans too?

12 week scan was the first last time--totally took us by surprise. I hadn't had any cramping or bleeding, and we had heard a HB @ 10weeks via doppler @ my midwife appointment. We even had Blake with us for the scan--WORST DAY EVER!! Had told work early on last time as well and then majority of family and friends after the 10week appointment, this time only 2 of my co-workers know. DH's family and 2 of my friends know. Plan to tell my mom tomorrow as we are going to sister in-laws baby shower and DH's 1 Grandma just got the news last night from father in law so I'm sure EVERYONE will know by baby shower time and my mom is going so I have to tell her before hand LOL. Telling the rest of my co-workers on Monday.

Not looking good on today's test either... kind of thought I saw something but so faintly that I'm going to put it down as just a case of line eye, heh.

Urgh, this is all just not looking good, things still aren't going great with my partner either. =/

Just wanted to send a :hugs: hope you do get your bfp this month . TTC puts so much stress on relationships as well as the every day crap!! more :hugs:
xxxxx

blakesmom, so glad to hear your scan went well!

melly, keeping everything crossed for yours, I'm sure it'll be fine :)

cathgibbs, I know exactly what you mean... feels like all I do is wait to O, wait to test, wait another cycle =/

sprite, thanks :hugs: I've not tested today, trying to keep my mind off it. The last few months I've started spotting around 12/13dpo anyway, so I figure there's a good chance I'll find out that way pretty soon =/ I don't have any symptoms at all except feeling sick a lot, so I doubt this is my month.

blakesmom, so glad to hear your scan went well!

melly, keeping everything crossed for yours, I'm sure it'll be fine :)

cathgibbs, I know exactly what you mean... feels like all I do is wait to O, wait to test, wait another cycle =/

sprite, thanks :hugs: I've not tested today, trying to keep my mind off it. The last few months I've started spotting around 12/13dpo anyway, so I figure there's a good chance I'll find out that way pretty soon =/ I don't have any symptoms at all except feeling sick a lot, so I doubt this is my month.

Thanks!!

I hope the spotting stays away and you get a BFP soon Silver!!!

Just checking in...

Little J- Congrats on your BFP!!! Thats awesome! So glad they gave you a dosage to hold you over and that you were already on the baby asprin, I really think those combined with the dark pos are in your favor!!!

Blakesmom- Whoohoo for an awesome scan!! Congrats!

Silver- I totally understand...the week before my due date I started to fall apart more ev day...then the "DAY" (april 6) was pretty rough...I just felt foggy and in a weird emotional bubble all day...it wasnt fun...stayed away from FB a lot that week too! Hugs and lots of love are being sent you way! Still praying for that BFP for you soon!

As for the OH troubles...we still have bad days too...any added stress or extra tiredness seem to bring on arguements....and with a mischivous (spelling?) 2 1/2 yr old, stress and being tired are daily things....so we have argued and been mad at each other a lot more than I like...which adds more stress...ARGH! lol I am actually thinking of going home for a visit a bit sooner than planned this summer....we have hit a really rough patch in the last few wks and he has gotten a bit worse again on his "issues", I just dont want to deal with them right now...We'll see what our therapist says this week I guess :(

I got my peak readings on Thurs and Fri...thinking I O'd on Fri, guess we will see in a little over a week what comes of it...not sure if I would be to sad if we didnt catch it this month...just cause what OH and I are dealing with right now...what a downer haha!!

Guess I need to fix my ticker at some point too :p

just got my progesterone results back. They are low/borderline at 8! GEEZ! no wonder my pregnancies didnt last longer than a few days to a week after a missed AF

I am SOOOO glad to have asked to be put on supplements right away. Now i have to just take them once a day until 12 weeks i think?

PLEASE BABY STICK!!! Mommy is trying to do all she can to let you see the world!!

Glad you got your results littlej. Are they keeping you on tablets or are you going on peseries? I believe peseries are more effective as you absorb more of it.

littlej, so glad you're on the supplements... keeping everything crossed for you and your little sticky bean!

No sign of spotting here yet... but no bfp either as of this morning. Onto next month I guess... just hope the soy hasn't screwed up my cycle or anything.

Glad you got your results littlej. Are they keeping you on tablets or are you going on peseries? I believe peseries are more effective as you absorb more of it.

they gave me an option of what i wanted to do either:
1)1X per week 50mg SHOT
2)2X per day 25mg suppository
3)1X per day 200mg orally

I decided to stick with it orally bc its a daily dose and its a higher dosage (even tho i know the other 2 methods are better absorption) but i cant fathim only doing the shot 1X per week bc it seems like its not enough! and the suppositories 2X a day would be annoying for the fact that the morning one i feel wouldnt absorb as well bc i walk around alot during work.

The Dr. said they all will work the same in the end either way i chose. So mentally i feel better taking a pill each day bc that seems fool proof enough and my mind is at ease that atleast im getting a dosage daily.

And since i was "borderline"/low the Dr. thinks it should work just fine. Time will tell! I HOPE IT IS MY CURE! but now i wonder if i were the MC would it delay the bleeding etc?

with the pessaries, you just need to lay down for about 20 mins, by which time the have melted and you have absorbed it. They are messy though!

they gave me an option of what i wanted to do either:
1)1X per week 50mg SHOT
2)2X per day 25mg suppository
3)1X per day 200mg orally

I decided to stick with it orally bc its a daily dose and its a higher dosage (even tho i know the other 2 methods are better absorption) but i cant fathim only doing the shot 1X per week bc it seems like its not enough! and the suppositories 2X a day would be annoying for the fact that the morning one i feel wouldnt absorb as well bc i walk around alot during work.

The Dr. said they all will work the same in the end either way i chose. So mentally i feel better taking a pill each day bc that seems fool proof enough and my mind is at ease that atleast im getting a dosage daily.

And since i was "borderline"/low the Dr. thinks it should work just fine. Time will tell! I HOPE IT IS MY CURE! but now i wonder if i were the MC would it delay the bleeding etc?

Will they continue to monitor you levels with Blood work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->