Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Awwww ladies can you help me yesterday my opk was dark but def not dark enough to be a positive, i woke up this morning with twinges and dull cramps like AF was due to start and my cm is very very watery - do you think i might have OV? i really hope not as me and oh havent dtd since last Wednesday he came in at 3am from work and tried to wake me up to dtd but i was fast asleep. im only CD10 though but you never know what happens to your body after a MC xxx

Awwww ladies can you help me yesterday my opk was dark but def not dark enough to be a positive, i woke up this morning with twinges and dull cramps like AF was due to start and my cm is very very watery - do you think i might have OV? i really hope not as me and oh havent dtd since last Wednesday he came in at 3am from work and tried to wake me up to dtd but i was fast asleep. im only CD10 though but you never know what happens to your body after a MC xxx

If you haven't had a pos OPK yet then PROBABLY not. I can't remember who else is using the soy, are you? I know soy can give you EWCM at various times in your cycle. Otherwise you might be getting ready to O. Usually you have fertile CM and twinges BEFORE you O, not after, although every woman is different. I would just get to BDing right away!!!!!! Good luck!!!!

Good luck to the other ladies (Tiptoes, Silver, and anybody I left out...sorry!) this month as well!! I hope to see lots of June BFPs!!!

Blakesmom, glad to hear your scans went well and your little bean is doing great!

Melly, I am so happy to see how far you are now...looks like this is going to be your sticky bean! How are you feeling?

Littlej that's wonderful that they found out the issue was progesterone, that's one of the easiest problems to fix and now that you're on it you should do fine with this pregnancy! Are they going to check your levels again to see if they're up where they should be with the supplements?? I don't blame you for choosing the oral meds...so much easier and taking them every day is reassuring.

I am just waiting to O, finished my 2nd round of soy a couple days ago. I took a higher dose this time and I'm hoping it will bring my O forward again. Last month it moved O from day 23 to 19 and lengthened my LP back to 13 days (what it used to be before the MC). DH is probably going to be out of town through Sunday and then he may leave again the end of next week, so I'm hoping we can get enough BDing in between....but we may miss O entirely this time. We are going on a week of vacation in mid June, and the day we leave is the day AF is probably due for me this cycle, ughhh!!! So I'm truly hoping the timing works out and this is our month so the witch doesn't come on our vacation!!!

they didnt mention me needing to do follow up bloodwork. They figured the progesterone is going to work fine bc i was to them "borderline"/low so having any progesterone they say will only make my levels go up.
I called the nurse back yesterday and asked how i would know it was working and making my levels rise and she said (they can only go up with exposing progesterone in ur body) so i took that as, im sure they are fine? I am thinking that if i get through this week/weekend.... then ill ask if i can get my levels checked again (bc this week/weekend is the time i usually MCd) so id wanna get it checked again as i would be further just to make sure they are high enough for that gestation period.

Im curious for my HCG levels.... i havent taken a HPT since sunday and sunday is wasnt as dark as the control but its the darkest its ever been for any of my pregnancies.... but im afraid of testing again and not seeing it get any darker bc then i know eventually whats going to happen....

its so funny that before bfp we are so happy to POAS as many times as possible, but as soon as you get a line you are terrified to take another!

I'm fine thanks babydreams. The progesterone has mad my stomach huge with bloating. I look about 4 months already! Started to get MS, but not in a morning oddly enough, usually starts late afternoon. Feel ok today though, no sicky at all! Got my scan on Monday too

Hiya ladies,

Really sorry I haven't been online. Been in Hospital since Friday on the "Stroke" ward. Had symptoms of a mild stroke so went to A&E and they rushed me by Ambulance to there. I only got discharged yesterday tea time! Really hope baby is ok, roll on 29th then we can have a piece of mind! Had to have a CT scan to check there had been no damage on my brain and was on a ECG machine and had to have my blood pressure and blood sugars monitored :(

Hope you ladies are all ok? xx

Hiya ladies,

Really sorry I haven't been online. Been in Hospital since Friday on the "Stroke" ward. Had symptoms of a mild stroke so went to A&E and they rushed me by Ambulance to there. I only got discharged yesterday tea time! Really hope baby is ok, roll on 29th then we can have a piece of mind! Had to have a CT scan to check there had been no damage on my brain and was on a ECG machine and had to have my blood pressure and blood sugars monitored :(

wow, i hope your ok!
Im ok, i found out i have low/borderline progesterone so i was put on 200mg orally 1X a day. I have my first scan June 13th (i should be 7-8 weeks by then)

its so funny that before bfp we are so happy to POAS as many times as possible, but as soon as you get a line you are terrified to take another!

I'm fine thanks babydreams. The progesterone has mad my stomach huge with bloating. I look about 4 months already! Started to get MS, but not in a morning oddly enough, usually starts late afternoon. Feel ok today though, no sicky at all! Got my scan on Monday too

I know!! the progesterone def. makes my boobies hurt... and i feel bloated, i cant suck in to try and look "smaller" :haha:

I havent had alot of CM like most women tend to get in early pregnancy tho.... thats usually caused my estrogen so i wonder if now my estrogen is off balance bc of the progesterone?

Hiya ladies,

wow, i hope your ok!
Im ok, i found out i have low/borderline progesterone so i was put on 200mg orally 1X a day. I have my first scan June 13th (i should be 7-8 weeks by then)

I am suffering from a mild headache still but apart from that, I am ok thank you.

Congratulations on your BFP, I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months flower:

At least they have given you something to help with your low/borderline progesterone. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for 13th June hun :hugs:

Hiya ladies,

I have been thinking about you and wondered if you were lurking...sorry you are going through all this. Keep positive and take it easy. Its great that your oh is taking good care of you.

Exacabilar hope your ok hun what a frightening thing to go through!

Babydreams85 - thanks hun feel a bit more sane now lol I'm only cd10 but as it being first cycle with af after mc I know anything is possible so just scaring myself,tmi comin up.my ewcm has been unreal today I actually thought I had wet myself! Xxx

it got darker! and is as dark as the control!!!! OMG SO HAPPY!

Attachments

• TEST.jpg
    TEST.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 7
Ex- hope your ok now must have been scary to go through- do they know what caused it? I get weird slurred speech headaches pins and needles and visual disturbances which are caused by migraines- they suck!!

LittleJ glad it getting darker :hugs:

Day off bd'ing tonight as per smep which is prob no bad things as had horrible day at work and am exhausted!!!
Hope to be more awake tomorrow night determined to smep my way into a +hpt!!
xxx

Little J--Love that super dark line

Ex--So sorry you have been through all of that--Strokes are super scary!!

Decided to bd last night just for fun! Hope hubby can keep up the reserves for tonight!! :blush:

Hahaha sprite! how you feeling hun? Any sings of OV? are you OPKS getting any darker? Im having major EWCM but no dark dark OPKs i had one dark but not positive and nothing since! xxx

Oh Ex!!!! I hope you are feeling a bit better today! I cant imagine having to go through all of that and all of the testing they do...so sorry! Hope everything comes back ok and baby bean is doing alright! I'll be keeping yall in my prayers :). Lets have happy heathly months for the rest of your time!!

Little J: yay for the darker line!!!

Everyone prepping for O, lots of babydust and good luck to you all! Let's get some more BFP's for this bunch!!

Am using the cbfm which still reading high- I know your not supposed to read the test thingy but does appear thar the estrogen line is getting lighter and the lh getting darker going to start using the smiley face cb opks as well from tomorrow as last month it was positive before my cbfm said peak!!

Cos were doing the smep tonight's another :sex: night some am just hoping the dh has some fast little swimmers and not a load of lazy :spermy: that would rather be watching the footy!! He is away overnight tomorrow but has said that if am ovulating he will pop home before overnight factory visit!!

Had some ewcm the other day but now back to creamy don't think it was semen as too stretchy (sorry if tmi!:blush:) but made sure we bd'd incase!

Hope you get your +opk soon, are you bd'ing every other night or waiting till +opk?
Fx'd we get our bfps this months then we can be bump buddies!!:thumbup:

how much was your CBFM? i think im gonna need to get that, my opks are just not getting dark!!! im pos im not going to OV this month :-(

haha he should have some left, just remember sperm can live up to 5 days so hes still got some little swimmers swimming their way up to you!!!

Well......we dtd last Wednesday and nothing since apart from yesterday, OH has been really busy and on the weekend we argued quite bad but all ok now, but my sex drive has increased this week so im demanding sex of him as soon as i get in haha! i was laying on bed with my legs in the hair for half an hour last night but then had a shower so i hope that hasnt shifted the little swimmers!

i really hope we do hun, im fed up of not being pregnant now lol, would be sooooo nice just a day apart! xxx

Silver - Thank you hun. Definetly wasn't fun :hugs:

Lil - Thank you hun, I am staying as positive as can be and trying to relax as much as possible :hugs:

Cath - Thank you hun :hugs:

Little J - Yay for darker lines! :happydance:

Sprite - Thank you hun, I am feeling better now. They don't know 100% what caused it but because nothing showed up on my CT scan, they are guessing it was a Severe Migraine. They have told me though that if any of my symptoms return, then to go straight back to the Hospital :hugs:

Blakesmom - Thank you hunni :hugs:

Tiptoes - Thank you hun, I am feeling a little better now. They had to monitor me really closely, I was on an ECG machine to keep a check on my heart, had my blood pressure and blood sugars taken every 2 hours, had a CT scan, had to keep having my reflexes tested and other little exams. Was awful! :hugs:

Sending you all some lucky, sticky, baby :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->