Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Jacksonmommy, I like your good attitude and in 2 weeks you are safely in the game.

Paris, the dentist sucks. Mine is sickly nice and it still sucks... like mutant, nice.

Ex, I have only used OPKs for 2 months. The first time nothing and then a line. I thought they were like HPT and when I saw the line, I thought that was a positive. It was a decently dark line from what I remember.

This round, using the same opened too long OPKs, I saw a fade in from a light line, darker line, to a positive, back to a light line... day by day progression. I have read that both can happen, though it seems the fade in was talked more about on the internet. I would imagine getting a darkening line is a good sign, leading up to the thrust.

Dahlia, fxed for you.

Thanks! woohoo. Yes we'll be trying tonight. Took an OPK this morning and it was light. But I do have more cm than usual- and it's stretchy, but still cloudy. I finally got the courage to check my cervix (don't like to!), and it was high and very soft. I have a feeling O will be right on time or one day late. Still waiting on a +OPK though...

oh and I did decide tell DH that O was coming up... and he totally understood that this should be the month for us. So we're going all in!

Paris: Hope everything goes well at the Dentist. I hate going aswell :(

Jacksonsmommy: I felt exactly the same way when my first AF came after MC. I was jumping for joy as I knew my body was back on track. Don't get me wrong, would have loved a BFP but in our eyes, it was a win/win situation :D

Dahlia: Hope your O comes soon! :D Good luck hun :hugs:

KatM: Did your second line get any darker on the run up to O? I have been testing all week, for the past couple of days I have been testing twice a day but the lines are still very very faint and don't seem to be getting any darker! :(

Did another opk tonight, it's now hardly even visible. But as I've had no ewcm I'm just going to hope it's not happened yet and continue to bd every other day. My temps have risen last 2 days though, and that coupled with fainter opk could mean I o'd on cd10? I'm so confused!

Ex,

My line did get darker on the run up to O. I tested with my first morning urine, though many people say not to. Otherwise, my urine was always way too diluted since I drink so much and exercise in the morning. I also used those test strips that were open 15 days too long, but feel they were fine. It is trying to detect your surge, so you might be the same color for days and then get the dark line when you surge. Some people literally test several times a day to catch the damn thrust.

This is my 2nd time using OPK's and I have had 2 positives, but I find them stressful. I feel that I have my sticky bean implanting in me as I type, but for some reason if I am wrong I will switch to the saliva microscopes.

Some people hate these, but I used them to successfully prevent pregnancy when I was 25-26 with my then bf. I know how to detect ferning. Some people can't see it. I like that I will have more control over the process than obsessively peeing on sticks, hoping to catch the thrust. This method is also way cheaper in the long run as it costs only $25 and is good for years until the light in the microscope burns out. Anyways, it is just an option. A lot of people do NOT like the saliva scopes and I read them to be only about 90% accurate.

Good luck to you girlie. Hopefully it is happening soon!

Kat, I always imagined the ladies who use ferning to have this large scientific mocroscope, but that's not the case huh? OPKs are alright for me right now.

Oh and Paris it's better to get that dental work done now. I had a cavity filled at 6 weeks last time and I still wonder about it... Because of what happened. So better now than then.

Melly, was your OPK CD10 really dark? I'd just imagine that our OPKs are doing the same thing and we haven't O'd yet

I cant remember what cd10s opk was like but cd11 was quite dark, but put it down to a weird one. I also had a lot of colour on the cd6 one if i remember rightly. All very strange. My boobs hurt today as well and i have felt quite sicky, which I normally do when I O.

Ex,

My line did get darker on the run up to O. I tested with my first morning urine, though many people say not to. Otherwise, my urine was always way too diluted since I drink so much and exercise in the morning. I also used those test strips that were open 15 days too long, but feel they were fine. It is trying to detect your surge, so you might be the same color for days and then get the dark line when you surge. Some people literally test several times a day to catch the damn thrust.

This is my 2nd time using OPK's and I have had 2 positives, but I find them stressful. I feel that I have my sticky bean implanting in me as I type, but for some reason if I am wrong I will switch to the saliva microscopes.

Some people hate these, but I used them to successfully prevent pregnancy when I was 25-26 with my then bf. I know how to detect ferning. Some people can't see it. I like that I will have more control over the process than obsessively peeing on sticks, hoping to catch the thrust. This method is also way cheaper in the long run as it costs only $25 and is good for years until the light in the microscope burns out. Anyways, it is just an option. A lot of people do NOT like the saliva scopes and I read them to be only about 90% accurate.

Good luck to you girlie. Hopefully it is happening soon!

Maybe it's just too early for my lines to get darker just yet then. Hopefully that is the case and we haven't missed the surge :wacko: For the last couple of days, I have been testing with my FMU and then again about 4-6pm, hopefully that's ok?

I really hope you do have your sticky bean implanting in you! :D Fingers crossed! :hugs: I have heard of Saliva Microscopes but I don't think I would be able to work them. I think i'll just stick to OPK's or just BD every other day then we can't miss it :haha:

Thank you so much hun :hugs: I hope it does happen soon, I have had a bit of Stomach ache for the past couple of days and had a lot of White creamy discharge? Also my lower back has been aching! :shrug:

Sending you lot's of baby dust :dust:

Kat, I always imagined the ladies who use ferning to have this large scientific mocroscope, but that's not the case huh? OPKs are alright for me right now.

Oh and Paris it's better to get that dental work done now. I had a cavity filled at 6 weeks last time and I still wonder about it... Because of what happened. So better now than then.

Melly, was your OPK CD10 really dark? I'd just imagine that our OPKs are doing the same thing and we haven't O'd yet

The ovulation scopes are the size of a lipstick!

Ex, sounds like you have it covered with your twice daily checks. Your symptoms sound good. Baby dust to all!

KatM: Thank you :D I bought some OPK's and HPT's from Ebay in bulk so I can continue testing twice daily until I get a Positive :haha: :dust:

Melly - have you got a link to your chart? Can I have a peek? My temps are still at O temps so not sure if they will need to come down before I can O

As for OPKs have you seen this website https://www.peeonastick.com/
I found it really helpful. I can't manage OPKs in the day / evening as I drink too much fluid and cannot get it consistently concentrated each day to compare my levels. Whereas with FMU I can

I was right. I've got a cavity! Going in Saturday morning to get it filled. I'm not scheduled to O until next weekend so I'm very glad I decided to go see the dentist now.

Dahlia - I asked about getting dental work and cavities filled while pregbant and the dentist assured me that it's fine. He said he does not like to do the X-rays though. I guess there is always different opinions though

I took an opk tonight and it's not positive yet :) its CD12 and we haven't BD since CD10 so tonight there will be some :sex: going on

Hope you have a nice romantic night with your DH tonight Dahlia! Catch that eggy :)

ParisPrincess--Sorry about the cavity. I work in the front office of a dental office so I go to the dentist 4days/week lol. Pretty rare to find a dentist open on a Saturday!! My office personally doesn't do restorative work until after the first tri, ideally if treatment can wait until after baby that is what we prefer to do.

Morning girls, hope everyone is ok today! My temp has gone back down today, so can only put last 2 days rises down to getting up in the night with ds. Forgot I deleted link to chart last cycle, will put it back on later. My boobs are still really sore though?

My dentist office is open Thursday night until 9 and every second Saturday until 4. It's nice cause I work during the day on weekdays :)

Paris: Sorry to hear about the Cavity. At least you will be getting it seen to before the big O day, but from what your dentist said, it seems you can get dental treatment done pregnant or not? :)

mellywelly: Hope your big O comes soon! Looks like we'll be Ovulating at more or less the same time! :o

I'm not hopeful about getting a +opk tomorrow, still had no cm:shrug:

Paris: Sorry to hear about the Cavity. At least you will be getting it seen to before the big O day, but from what your dentist said, it seems you can get dental treatment done pregnant or not? :)

mellywelly: Hope your big O comes soon! Looks like we'll be Ovulating at more or less the same time! :o

Boo to the cavity! But you're right -- I'm glad it was found now and it's getting fixed before I ovulate. :happydance:

My dentist advised that he does do work on pregnant patients (not xrays though), but as blakesmom said, her dentist office doesn't do work until after first trimester or waits until after the baby is born.

Just like most topics during pregnancy... there is a conflicting answer! :haha: I guess it all depends on what needs to be done, etc. I told him that I'm TTC and he said that even if I do get pregnant soon, he still wants me to come back in 6 months for another check-up/cleaning. I was told that pregnancy hormones can actually wreak havoc on your gums! So we'll see!

Ever since my mc, I've been trying to make sure that I'm as healthy as can be... getting my oral health checked was just one more step in that direction!

I still don't like the dentist though. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->