Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

jacksonsmommy and lilblossom--Get some BFP's so we can follow in your footsteps ASAP. Im holding out until 14DPO on the 21st.

blakesmom: Fingers crossed and sending you lot's of :dust: :D

jacksonsmommy, I can't see anything but then again, you're REALLY early - you might only just be implanting right now! Crossing my fingers that next time you test you'll get your BFP.

blakesmom - I'm going to try to hold out until the 26th, but I bet I'll crack and end up testing earlier, heh. I usually prefer to wait rather than test early, but argh, I have all these leftover cheap 10miu tests and I just want to know...

Thanks Silver...I know that I am still early, but I was hoping to see a little something. I will try again tomorrow and will post what I get ;)

I have a bunch of tests too that I ordered online so cheap, so why not just use em ? ;)

Thinking I might grab some dollar store cheapies this weekend, according to FF AF is due on the 25th but I figure 14 DPO should be plenty long enough--I also have 2FRER's stashed!

When does the second line start to get darker on a OPK test? Is it the day before you Ov or the same day etc? :wacko: I have been testing all this week as it's supposed to be due on the 20th but it's still very faint :shrug:

Hey Ladies...So guess who showed up this morning?? Yep...AF!! Boo!

Well, as much as I am a little upset about it...I guess I am also a little relieved, because it is my first period after the M/c. Our Doc did say to wait for one cycle, so maybe this just needed to happen?
At least now we know I am regular again and "back on track" ...and in two weeks I will be right back on the wagon!! lol Now I am just hoping for a March BFP!! :)

When does the second line start to get darker on a OPK test? Is it the day before you Ov or the same day etc? :wacko: I have been testing all this week as it's supposed to be due on the 20th but it's still very faint :shrug:

I dont think mine get gradually darker just faint to +, but really can't remember! Mine are still faint, but I'm having a lot of pain at my left side, kind of inbetween public bone and navel, but to the left a bit, feels like I'm trying to O, but test says not. I dont normally get O pain, only time I did was on last cycles BFP, so hopefully a good sign :thumbup: I hate not knowing what it happening. I feel like getting some cb digis, as I tend to get a + a day earlier than on the ics, but really cant justify spending £19 :nope: Mine is due on the 18th

Hey Ladies...So guess who showed up this morning?? Yep...AF!! Boo!

Well, as much as I am a little upset about it...I guess I am also a little relieved, because it is my first period after the M/c. Our Doc did say to wait for one cycle, so maybe this just needed to happen?
At least now we know I am regular again and "back on track" ...and in two weeks I will be right back on the wagon!! lol Now I am just hoping for a March BFP!! :)

Sorry she got you, but like you said, maybe your body needed this in order that you can get that BFP next cycle!

jacksonsmommy: Really sorry to hear the witch got you :( As you said though, at least you know your body is back on track now so you can start TTC properly again :D Fingers crossed for a March BFP hun! :hugs:

mellywelly: Maybe that's what will happen with me then, possibly go from a faint line straight to a + :shrug: Ooo hope the pain is a good sign then! Fingers crossed for you! :hugs: I use the CB Digital OPK at the moment but bought a bulk load of HPT's and OPK's from Ebay :haha:

So sorry to hear about AF jacksonsmommy! But you are looking at it the right way :flower: It may just your body's way of telling that everything is ok after your mc.

:dust: for this next cycle!!

I've got a dentist appointment today for a cleaning. Ugh. I HATE the dentist.

What's worse... I think I've got a cavity. :( Which means ANOTHER trip to the dentist to get it filled.

But good oral health is needed during pregnancy, right? Just another step to make sure that my body is as healthy as can be.

I still hate the dentist. :p

Thanks Girls!! It's weird because I thought I would be more disappointed. I mean, don't get me wrong...I would have been super happy to get a BFP, but I am really excited to know that my body is back on track. Now I will know when my last period was, etc.

Fingers crossed for all of you though..I guess I have to wait 2 more weeks to TTC ;) At least now I can go get highlights lol

So sorry you're out, jacksonsmommy - but like you say, at least now you know your body's back on track and getting back to normal and everything. Hoping for a March BFP for you :hugs:

Ah sorry Jacksonsmommy, you can pick right up though. I saw the window of time between MC and first AF as a hopeful trial. If it didn't work out, I wasn't going to completely beat myself up. I was disappointed, but it is still very likely you'll catch the egg this next time. I too was happy that my body was on track and AF was a complete sign of that.
I forgot if you were using OPKs this last time..? What are you doing this next upcoming cycle?

Melly, my OPK lines have been sort of confusing. I started OPKs CD10. The line was clearly visible, but maybe only halfway the tint of a positive. The next few days, including today (CD14), my OPK has seemed to get lighter, not darker. So I think it would have been too early to ovulate already, so I'm just going to wait until it comes. But I read about this in another thread, can't find the thread anymore : / But anyways, the women was having a situation just like mine, and it ended up being that around CD15 or 16 she got a positive, so it came it of the blue.

Some women have the natural progression of the OPKs, and for others it's in a more random pattern.

Thanks Dahlia, you are exactly right. We were using this period before AF as a kind of "if it happens, wonderful...and if not then we will wait until my cycle is back on track. We do have a set of OPKs that I will definitely be using this time around. I typically use the "14 day" rule and that seems to work, so I will be following that this time. So that would mean I will definitely be DTD 12, 13, 14 and 15 days from now! :) I will use the OPKs as well though, just to double check that system!

I am looking forward to next month now for my BFP!

Good luck to the rest of you ladies who are anxiously waiting to test...I can't wait to hear all of the updates!! :)

Based on your ticker, it looks like you're almost in the TWW Dahlia! :flower:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"