Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Aw Ex hope you are ok Hun... Such a scary thing to go through.. :hugs: thinking of u missy...xxxx

:hugs: for Ex!

So, thinking I'll try again this month with the soy... anyone know whether it's better to take it from days 2-6 or 3-7? Or later, even?

how much was your CBFM? i think im gonna need to get that, my opks are just not getting dark!!! im pos im not going to OV this month :-(

haha he should have some left, just remember sperm can live up to 5 days so hes still got some little swimmers swimming their way up to you!!!

Well......we dtd last Wednesday and nothing since apart from yesterday, OH has been really busy and on the weekend we argued quite bad but all ok now, but my sex drive has increased this week so im demanding sex of him as soon as i get in haha! i was laying on bed with my legs in the hair for half an hour last night but then had a shower so i hope that hasnt shifted the little swimmers!

i really hope we do hun, im fed up of not being pregnant now lol, would be sooooo nice just a day apart! xxx

Think it was about £80 with the sticks was on a special offer in Lloyds chemist. Tend to get the sticks from ebay as are much cheaper that in the high street. Heard there is a website that you can get cheaper cbfm or they can be bought second hand.
I too was lying with my feet in the air the other night, which dh found v funny! Know what you mean about rows 3 sundays ago we had a huge row and was the day I got my +opk so had to apologise even though totally not my fault!! TTC puts a lot of strain on relationships I worry that hubby thinks I just want him for baby making sex, hence last night!! My sex drive has increased too so fx'd a sign that we both may ovulate soon!

oh thats good hun!!! i cant afford that for a few months though as saving for holdiays and insurance for the car but after August if i still havent concieved i can buy it! do you find it better than using interenet cheapies OPKS?
Hahaha you look really stupid doing it but if it works its worth it!! oh never?! i cant apologise im so stubborn, after we argued OH went out and bought me this CD iv wanted for ages so we become friends again lol it does especially if your OH doesnt understand how much you want a baby, he keeps saying 'oh we have plenty of time!' ummmmm i dont think so! im 25 next month and i dont want to be an old mother! i want one NOW!! Im sure he doesnt think that hun, i dont think he will mind either! men only think about one thing lol!!
i hope it is a sign! my OPKI was a tad darker today so im hoping its going to get darker and darker lol xxx

how much was your CBFM? i think im gonna need to get that, my opks are just not getting dark!!! im pos im not going to OV this month :-(

haha he should have some left, just remember sperm can live up to 5 days so hes still got some little swimmers swimming their way up to you!!!

Well......we dtd last Wednesday and nothing since apart from yesterday, OH has been really busy and on the weekend we argued quite bad but all ok now, but my sex drive has increased this week so im demanding sex of him as soon as i get in haha! i was laying on bed with my legs in the hair for half an hour last night but then had a shower so i hope that hasnt shifted the little swimmers!

i really hope we do hun, im fed up of not being pregnant now lol, would be sooooo nice just a day apart! xxx

I used OPK's before and they NEVER worked for me... and iv been lucky enough to fall pregnant 3 times in the last 3 months.... i think those things can be a hoax sometimes! Dont let those stupid plastic things doubt your ov!

Thanks for the heads up hun!! their starting to get a little bit darker, did you use the really narrow ones or did you have the wider ones? xxx

Thanks for the heads up hun!! their starting to get a little bit darker, did you use the really narrow ones or did you have the wider ones? xxx

I used the wider ones.... ones that look like HPT's that you pee on in stick

yeh mine are like HPTs expect they are really narrow and have LH on the handle xx

Oh no Ex!!!! I am so sorry but glad to hear you're feeling better now!!!! How scary!

Sprite and Cath, I bet you are both getting ready to O. Cath, you are still early in your cycle...I'm sure it will happen soon! I expect mine later because ever since my MC my O has been much further out and my cycles longer than they used to be. I think that's one reason we are having trouble getting pregnant this time, because my cycles and O are unpredictable and we probably keep missing the best time or the eggs are just in there too long or something. The month I got preg last time I O'd on CD 13 or 14 I think so the eggy was nice and fresh!! I just hope and pray it doesn't take too much longer for us!! I too have a ton of EWCM this morning, but I don't trust it alone because the soy can give you fertile CM at random times in your cycle.

OPKs have always been really accurate for me...I generally use the CB Digis but also have the IC ones for backup. One thing I've learned for me is that my temp isn't always an indicator of O, but when my cervix opens I can be almost 100% positive that I will O that day or the next. It was hard to determine at first, but now its really easy for me to tell the difference. When closed it feels like a tiny round pinhole, but when opened its a small slit (feels like a straight line instead of a circle). But as far as being soft or firm, high or low, that doesn't help much because mine changes back and forth throughout my cycle randomly. The open or closed though is always a clear sign for me. Every woman is different of course and I think you have to determine which fertility signs work best for YOU individually! :)

Melly, that sounds positive! MS is a good thing I've always heard! I didn't have it with the preg I lost so looking back that was a sign for me that something wasn't right. I know not all women have it but for the ones that do its a strong sign of a healthy pregnancy!

Littlej that test looks awesome!!! Very dark!!

Silver I did soy CD 2-6 last cycle and this time I did 3-7. I'm not sure which works better but I noticed its more common to do 3-7 for a normal to long cycle. It seemed like only the ladies with shorter cycles did 2-6 or even 1-5, so I just thought I would push mine out this time and see if it makes a difference. Hoping it pulls my O forward again just a little more.

I completely understand about the DH arguments and I agree...TTC makes things VERY stressful! Mine is the same way...he feels like "nature will take its course" and "it will happen when it happens", etc. He doesn't get all the OPKs and temping, etc. For me I feel like if we have these helpful things to use when TTC, why not use them?? If they help it happen sooner then I'm all for it! He is 38 so he's ready to be a father and talks about it all the time though. I actually think he was more willing and excited the first time, and then when I MCed I think it just scared him to death. So part of him is afraid.it will happen again. I feel the same but that doesn't stop me from wanting to be preg again, because I want a LO so badly!! I have heard the "you're just wanting sex from me to make a baby, not because you want me" argument too LOL. So now I try to make a point to have special time with him all throughout my cycle instead of more around O....so that he feels more loved! ;)

Ex, hope you make a full and speedy recovery!!!

Silver, I took 200mg 2-6 at night time

Oh yes last cycle I did soy 2-6 and did 120mg, then 160 mg, then 200, 200, and 200. This cycle I did 3-7 and just did 200mg all 5 days. Like Melly I also took mine at night. They do make my skin break out badly and this time with the higher dose all the way through I had bad headaches, but no other side effects.

[
Sprite and Cath, I bet you are both getting ready to O. Cath, you are still early in your cycle...I'm sure it will happen soon! I expect mine later because ever since my MC my O has been much further out and my cycles longer than they used to be. I think that's one reason we are having trouble getting pregnant this time, because my cycles and O are unpredictable and we probably keep missing the best time or the eggs are just in there too long or something. The month I got preg last time I O'd on CD 13 or 14 I think so the eggy was nice and fresh!! I just hope and pray it doesn't take too much longer for us!! I too have a ton of EWCM this morning, but I don't trust it alone because the soy can give you fertile CM at random times in your cycle.

Thank you hun, hopefully we will O this week as me and Sprite are only a day apart so it would be nice if we did conc this month! oh thats got to be frustrating hun, not knowing what day, cant you just dtd every other day just to be on the safe side? im not on soy so im not sure what the thik of this EWCM, its kind of slowed down a bit today, it doesnt feel like iv just wet myself sorry if TMI! lol! xxx

Ex, hope you make a full and speedy recovery!!!

Silver, I took 200mg 2-6 at night time

what progesterone did the Dr. have you one.... like dosage and is it orally etc?

cyclogest 400mg, they are pessaries (put them up your foo) twice a day.

mine are only 200mg 1x per day orally.... i feel like its not enough...

I could have also done suppositories 2X a day but they were only 25mg each....

i hope she ups my dosage or lets me get another progesterone test to make sure my levels are where they need to be.... i just worry as the pregnancy prpgresses my levels are going to drop since progesteron needs to increase little by little each week until the placents takes over

Found what your on. It seems a normal dose for that drug, but some gave 100mg twice a day, as they said it spread the dose more even as it has a short shelf life in your body. Get your levels rechecked, it's the only way to make sure you are on the right dosage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->