Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Wonderful news Melly that everything is going so well--will you also have a 12 week scan?? The 4 weeks between my 8 and 12 week scan showed such a HUGE difference its funny to look at them side by side!

I've got my booking in session with the midwife tomorrow and she will arrange the 12 week scan.

Hiya ladies,

Really sorry I haven't been online. Been in Hospital since Friday on the "Stroke" ward. Had symptoms of a mild stroke so went to A&E and they rushed me by Ambulance to there. I only got discharged yesterday tea time! Really hope baby is ok, roll on 29th then we can have a piece of mind! Had to have a CT scan to check there had been no damage on my brain and was on a ECG machine and had to have my blood pressure and blood sugars monitored :(

Hope you ladies are all ok? xx

Oh my gosh, that's horrible. I hope you're ok. Sounds like you are doing better. :hugs:

I haven't been here for a while...or have lurked somewhat but been quiet as I have been in the worst limbo in my life but now am on cd 1 and couldn't be happier...but now that af is here I am impatient for her to leave hahah.

I can't believe how far along some of you are already. Time flies when ttc

Love the scan Melly. Sometimes dating scans are off by a few days. Better ahead than behind. YAYAYYYAY! :happydance:

lilblossom: I'm sorry the limbo wasn't because of pregnancy! :hugs: However, I'm glad that you are CD1... and getting closer to O, and this month being the one! :)

Hiya ladies, had our 12 week scan today. Baby waved at us and was wriggling around. I would like to share our scan pictures with you all :D

Attachments

• Our Little Miracle 1.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
  • Our Little Miracle 2.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Our Little Miracle 3.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Our Little Miracle 4.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
They are fabulous ex! Such a change from your last scan. Was it only 3 weeks ago?

Wow Ex and Melly so fantastic to see your scan pics!:happydance:

afm in 2ww cbfm sadi ov'd earlier this month day 12 so bit of a long lp, well we bd'd more than enough poor poor hubby, mind you he did seem to enjoy it tho...:blush:

Good luck to all about to OV and those in the 2ww, fx'd we'll all have some scan pics for us to put up soon! :hugs:
xxx

Sprite - Thank you hun :hugs: Sending some lucky :dust: your way. Hope you all get your BFP's soon, can't wait to see your scan pictures :D

Love your scans Ladies! Your Babies are absoulutley beautiful! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->