Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Found what your on. It seems a normal dose for that drug, but some gave 100mg twice a day, as they said it spread the dose more even as it has a short shelf life in your body. Get your levels rechecked, it's the only way to make sure you are on the right dosage.

Prometrium is what it was called

i got it rechecked today.... will get results friday im hoping :thumbup:

fx your results are good littlej

silver, fx for the soy this cycle, it did give me belting headaches!

Found what your on. It seems a normal dose for that drug, but some gave 100mg twice a day, as they said it spread the dose more even as it has a short shelf life in your body. Get your levels rechecked, it's the only way to make sure you are on the right dosage.

Prometrium is what it was called

i got it rechecked today.... will get results friday im hoping :thumbup:

I'm glad you were able to do another test. A few of the girls in the November rainbow babies thread Dahlia started were monitored until 12 weeks and then even a few were able to still have levels checked after they weened off! Seems good to keep a close watch on it!

Babydreams - Thank you hun, it was scary :( :hugs:

Melly - Thank you hunni, I am feeling a lot better now :) :hugs:

gosh, i still cant beleive your 11 weeks already! thats nuts! i remember when you first found out your BFP!

gosh, i still cant beleive your 11 weeks already! thats nuts! i remember when you first found out your BFP!

Time is flying isn't it? Got our 12 week scan next week! Eeekk!! :shock: I expected things to go quite slow to be honest but that has proved me wrong! Put a deposit down on a pram today, a 3 in 1 Silver Cross, hopefully picking it up tomorrow :happydance:

the line did look darker after the test dried. It was pretty noticeable when i got home from work. Im going to test again tomorrow morning.

Cath- Yes i got my blood drawn yesterday morning. But they said it would take 72 hours before results come back which means i wont hear a thing until monday :nope: im scared itll be too late for me to get supplements if i do have low progesterone (which i feel is what was causing my early MC) I was going to call the Dr. today and ask if i can be put on a low dose to hold me over until the results come back, i dont want to be SO close to figurng out the problem and lose the baby again so early. I tend to lose the baby a few days to a week after a missed AF (another reason y i think i have low progesterone) so time is ticking in order to help save this baby.

CONGRATS hun and I hope it sticks!!! :happydance: :hugs:

my progesterone follow up results came back and its at 12 now! (was at 8 originally) I asked the Dr. i could take it 2x a day now rather than 1x to make me feel better.... and she said she thinks my levels look fine right now but if it makes me feel better to go ahead and take 2 a day. So i am! the range of progsterone in the 1st tri is 8-47 so i want to try and be in the middle... i dont like being at the bottom part just in case it drops a little before the placenta takes over.

I really hope this is my forever baby! I just cant WAIT until my first scan on june 13th!

Well congrats Little J!!! Hope this one sticks for you!!! You are so blessed that you have been able to catch that egg easily though.

Silver I am with you. My due date would've been the first of Sept and as much as I would love to be preg again by then, things aren't looking promising. :( I know our timing has been good and I tried the soy last month, using Preseed, etc and just not getting even a hint of a sticky bean. I had what looked like an obvious implant dip 2 cycles ago, and last cycle I had a triphasic chart...but wasn't preg either time. I give up on reading into chart signs LOL...I am proof that they sometimes mean absolutely nothing! I got pregnant SO easy the first time, really the first month that we were seriously trying...I guess because I had a MMC and I carried the beanie for 10 full weeks my body is just out of whack or something??? So frustrating!! :(

I say CONGRATS to Little J too! Also I'm not too hopeful we'll get our BFP before the "would have been due date"...i'll actually find out that day if our "efforts" worked or not...or maybe know sooner since I'm temping again this month. It could be a wonderful day or a very very sad and painful day. I'll cross fingers for both of us that it happens BEFORE those dates! Just keep up your good work and all will pay off in the end. I hear ya too on the feeling like your body is totally out of whack still..i carried mine that long and maybe our bodies are a little crazed right now but hopefully we bounce back soon and get our rainbow babies!!! :hugs:

Melly Its good to see you around again--Looks like you have flown past your milestone already (wasn't it 17DPO??)--how are you feeling??

I'm fine thanks. Still scared everytime I go to the loo though! I've been having constant headaches, and I only have one pair of jeans left that I can into! I think both are a side effect from the progesterone. I have my scan a week on Monday, excited and scared all at once :wohoo: DH for some reason is terrified that there will be 2 in there!!!

Can't believe you are 12 weeks already! have you had a scan yet?

I've had 3 LOL. 12 week scan was today and all was well, must say I was still terrified waiting for them to call me back--the tech was lovely tho and talked us through everything she was measuring and checking--HUGE relief as it was @ the 12 weeks scan with my last pregnancy that there wasn't a heartbeat. Today this babe's heart rate was 162BPM!!

Yay, so happy for you and glad this time was a strong heartbeat!!! yay baby!!! :happydance::happydance:

Not looking good on today's test either... kind of thought I saw something but so faintly that I'm going to put it down as just a case of line eye, heh.

Urgh, this is all just not looking good, things still aren't going great with my partner either. =/

Ugh...I'm sorry!!! :hugs::hugs:

just got my progesterone results back. They are low/borderline at 8! GEEZ! no wonder my pregnancies didnt last longer than a few days to a week after a missed AF

I am SOOOO glad to have asked to be put on supplements right away. Now i have to just take them once a day until 12 weeks i think?

PLEASE BABY STICK!!! Mommy is trying to do all she can to let you see the world!!

so glad you pushed for the medicine. I'm praying your little bean sticks this time!!! :hugs:

fingers crossed for you cathgibbs!

I'm back in the waiting-to-ovulate game too... cd7 now and I took soy from 2-6, so I guess time to pee on sticks again soon!

had my scan today!!!! measuring 8w + 5

bit of a rubbish pic

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/pinky.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats lovely!!!! measuring a couple of days ahead aswell hun! thatsw a plus!! xxx

Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm were you keeping track of OV OPKS/Temping etc? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->