Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Yaaaay to Melly and Ex for your scans and ultras!!! The pics look amazing! I love seeing how fast the change and develop, never fails to amaze me!!! Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts yalls way!!!

Those prepping or about to Ov....lots of baby dust your way! Lets get some healthy soy eggies for those doing the soy!! Here's to some more BFP's!!!!

AFM: I havent really had too many symptoms, just sore bbs but that has been my mo since after the last mc...but around last thurs night I started getting super tired and that lasted through till Sunday....even with going to bed earlier and naps! (still get tired easy) Sorta made me wonder, and plus have had a few headaches...but it is allergy season as well...sooo... I did some of the internet cheapy tests on Sunday morning, a 10 mui? and a 20, and the 20 looked like there may be a very very faded line...so much so I wasnt sure if it was just line eye...did another two on Mon morning....both had very faded lines. Went out and bought a FRER and Mon mid day there was a slight line!!!! Although so light hubby didnt believe it haha. Did another later around 8 pm and it was slighty darker, and then this morn and evenings were slightly darker than that! Still kinda scared though, cause at 11 dpo with my dd they were blaring pos and these are still fairly light....had a bit of back pain and cramping as well, af was due tomorrow or thurs...so hope she stays away!!!

The pic I am sharing is the one from last night, the ones from today are just a tiny tiny bit darker :/ Not sure what to make of that!

Attachments

• P1020733.jpg
    P1020733.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
I know what to make of it! Pregnancy test, any line means HCG is present! It's your BFP!!!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

I worried the same... But, it'll feel better when you miss AF! :) I found out at 3w2d.

congrats tiptoe!!!!

Mine was that faint at 10DPO as well and gradually got darker. The day aftera missed AF my test line was as dark as the control so it made me feel releived. I just hope to see a little healthy heart on june 13th!

CONGRATS again!!

Yaaaay to Melly and Ex for your scans and ultras!!! The pics look amazing! I love seeing how fast the change and develop, never fails to amaze me!!! Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts yalls way!!!

Those prepping or about to Ov....lots of baby dust your way! Lets get some healthy soy eggies for those doing the soy!! Here's to some more BFP's!!!!

AFM: I havent really had too many symptoms, just sore bbs but that has been my mo since after the last mc...but around last thurs night I started getting super tired and that lasted through till Sunday....even with going to bed earlier and naps! (still get tired easy) Sorta made me wonder, and plus have had a few headaches...but it is allergy season as well...sooo... I did some of the internet cheapy tests on Sunday morning, a 10 mui? and a 20, and the 20 looked like there may be a very very faded line...so much so I wasnt sure if it was just line eye...did another two on Mon morning....both had very faded lines. Went out and bought a FRER and Mon mid day there was a slight line!!!! Although so light hubby didnt believe it haha. Did another later around 8 pm and it was slighty darker, and then this morn and evenings were slightly darker than that! Still kinda scared though, cause at 11 dpo with my dd they were blaring pos and these are still fairly light....had a bit of back pain and cramping as well, af was due tomorrow or thurs...so hope she stays away!!!

The pic I am sharing is the one from last night, the ones from today are just a tiny tiny bit darker :/ Not sure what to make of that!

GOOD FOR YOU!!! THAT IS A NO GUESSING LINE---CONGRATS HUN!!!! :happydance:

Thanks Ladies!! Trying to stay upbeat and possitive, but this mornings test was only as dark as yest....maybe even slightly lighter :/...af hasnt shown yet though, usually comes in the early am....still have tomorrow to get throught hough. Bbs still really heavy and sore...but I got so sad and almost sick when I saw the test wasnt any different. I guess I just thought by today it would be a noticeable difference....

Leinz - Thank you hun :hugs:

Tiptoes - Thank you hun :hugs: I agree, it's amazing to see how much they grow in such a short time! :) Congratulations on your BFP hun! :happydance: It's only early, it takes 2 days for HCG to double, tomorrow your line will be darker :D

i would wait a couple days to a few days in between testing.... so then you can see a change in line color. Also keep in mind your wee concecntration might differ. As well as the dye amounts in each test can differ as well.

Last week thursday i saw my FRER be darker than the control so it made me feel good but i want to take a dollar store cheapy to see if that ones as dark as the control now but im afraid ill freak out if its not.... so im thinking its just best not to test? haha

:happydance::happydance::happydance:congratulations tiptoes!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I ended up testing every other day as I was driving myself nuts trying to see if it was any darker doing it daily. That way I saw a proper change in the darkness.

H & H 9 months!!!

Thanks ladies! Yeah there is a definate darkness comparing todays test (12dpo) and 10dpo....just not much change from yesterday...which I know is normal, but yes driving me nuts! I wanna see it as dark as that control line haha! (esp since I am more aware of cramps and twinges now :(...) I will prob test again tomorrow morning, hopefully a bit darker, and then I will still have 2 more frer...tryin to decide how I want to space em out. ;) Ready for tomorrow and Friday to fly by with no signs of af! With my irregular cyles she coulda shown up anywhere from today through fri morning....STAY AWAY!!! lol

Tryin to decide if I wanna do a ticker yet...maybe I will wait till Sat if all is well :)

Aww congrats Tiptoes!!!

Beautiful little baby you have in there Ex!!!!

LittleJ you are doing well so far!!! Glad to see the progesterone is working for both you and Melly!!

Babydust to everyone else!!!

Pos OPK for me this morning, so my cycle is getting shorter little by little and slowly back to normal. DH is home for now and praying he doesn't have to go out of town for the next few days and we can be perfect with timing this month!

Yay for + OPK!!!!

i cant beleive i made it passed my milestone either! I still am nervous and scared its all too good to be true. exactly 2 weeks until my first scan.

hope you get taht BFP this cycle!!

Yay for + OPK!!!!

i cant beleive i made it passed my milestone either! I still am nervous and scared its all too good to be true. exactly 2 weeks until my first scan.

hope you get taht BFP this cycle!!

I can't wait to hear about how wonderful your baby is doing and how strong the little heart is beating! I just know things will go great for you this time!!

Sorry for being mia lately! After last cycle's s let down, i went into a funk and during that same time, they let a load of people go at work and i was scared to death of getting fired. I did not lose my job and have since been reassigned and have been very sad and depressed about it. As of today, I'm starting to feel better but all of that stress has kept my mind off the baby-making for a bit but I think might also have messed up my cycle. My chart is all over the place right now. My temp would indicate a possible early O this cycle but i had a positive OPK yesterday and a very faint one today. I'm not supposed to O until tomorrow...having O cramps today so hopefully things are on track. If not, not sure we did it the right days but i think we've done it enough this month to catch the eggy so FINGERS CROSSED! I'll go back through all of the posts I've missed to catch up but I hope EVERYONE is doing well and I can't wait to hear about any new BFP's since I've been mia. :)

Congrats to ttbaby and babydreams on Oing soon!! Lots of babydust to catch those eggies!!!

AFM...not sure whats going on....still no af, but my line when I tested this morning was noticeably lighter than the last two days :(. My bbs are still sore...and may be in my head but kinda feel not as sore as they have been? Still having cramping and back pain....last normal day for possible af show would be tomorrow. If this is a chemical not sure if af will just be a day or so late? This sucks, super down....

I am goin to the doc in a bit to have an offical test done, not sure if they will tell me the levels or not since its military. Last time they just called and said "yes your pregnant" and that was pretty much it.... I wonder if I could get a progesterone test done too, if they even would let me request one? Or if they will make a big hassle and say well you need to talk to your doc about that...but thing is I would have to wait till I get assigned an OB doc I think. I dont even know if its pointless to do a progesterone test....I dont know much about it all, but maybe too late, or doesnt apply to this case? Anywho I guess I'll see what the lab/docs say about my hcg today :(

im so excited for everyone in the TWW and everyone waiting to get their Pos OPKs and everyone who is due for scans!!! June is going to be a marvellous month - its my birthday in June too ! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->