Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Just got the call from the doc about the prego test...negative:cry:

After the call I did another FRER and its even lighter than this morning, almost like the first one on 10dpo.... I just dont understand anymore...I am 25, good health, have a 2 1/2 yr old who I had a normal perfect prego with....just breaks my heart. Plus I personally know like 6 other prego women at different stages right now....so frustrated!!!!

I talked to the nurse who called...who, get this, didnt know the term chemical pregnancy...but hey its the air force medical...so yeah. But, she said next time I first suspect I am pregnant, come in and do the test, and then schedule an apt....that apt would be the only way to get the request in for a porgesterone test. Really thinking that has a part to play in my miscarriages...since the other was a suspected blighted ovum that they just didnt catch till 11 wks :/!! Really hoping this doesnt mess up my period too much!!! Even though the last one ended at 5-6 wks...took till almost 12 to start bleeding...I guess if it doesnt start soon I can call back the doc...

Anyway I may not be on as much for a while....going to do some research on
B6 and baby asprin....and try to keep my chin up, thanks Ladies for all your support :flower:

Oh, wanted to add...looking up stuff now, but can you do progesterone cream along with baby asprin? I dont see why not...but then again I dont want to mess anything up!

After the call I did another FRER and its even lighter than this morning, almost like the first one on 10dpo.... I just dont understand anymore...I am 25, good health, have a 2 1/2 yr old who I had a normal perfect prego with....just breaks my heart. Plus I personally know like 6 other prego women at different stages right now....so frustrated!!!!

I talked to the nurse who called...who, get this, didnt know the term chemical pregnancy...but hey its the air force medical...so yeah. But, she said next time I first suspect I am pregnant, come in and do the test, and then schedule an apt....that apt would be the only way to get the request in for a porgesterone test. Really thinking that has a part to play in my miscarriages...since the other was a suspected blighted ovum that they just didnt catch till 11 wks :/!! Really hoping this doesnt mess up my period too much!!! Even though the last one ended at 5-6 wks...took till almost 12 to start bleeding...I guess if it doesnt start soon I can call back the doc...

B6 and baby asprin....and try to keep my chin up, thanks Ladies for all your support :flower:

im sorry hun :hugs:

I self prescribed the baby aspirin after my last MC. I took it the whole cycle to help get better flow to my uterine lining in hopes to let it grow. I still am taking the baby aspirin. I know progesterone played a part in my other MC's but i wonder if the aspirin is as well? Either way I wont stop both until about 12 weeks along.

So sorry hun,I also self prescribed aspirin but I'm not taking anything else apart from f acid Xxx

Tiptoes: This breaks my heart! I'm sorry! I hope you get a sticky BFP really soon! :hugs:

im so excited for everyone in the TWW and everyone waiting to get their Pos OPKs and everyone who is due for scans!!! June is going to be a marvellous month - its my birthday in June too ! xxx

I'm a June Baby too--the 22nd!!

Tiptoes so sorry for your test results. Did they do a blood draw?? Any clue on what the hCG level was??

Tiptoes so sorry for your test results. Did they do a blood draw?? Any clue on what the hCG level was??

No they didnt/wouldnt...I talked to the guy at the front desk about getting a progesterone done, and he said they wouldnt do anything but the urine prego test for a ruitine procedure....told me it came down to money :(. Thats the military medical for ya! Anyway, I think when it happens next time I will make an apt and see if I can not only get bloods drawn to see the actual hcg count, but also the progesterone levels....but ev one I talked to said the only way they are allowed to do any further testing is if the prego test comes up pos and I make an apt....

Not sure if we will get the chance to try next month. DD and I are planning to go home for a visit mid to late June...still no af today, not sure how messed up it will be now :(...and I dont o till around day 18-20 anyway...may be july before we get to try again, but hey, maybe that will give the baby asprin and b6 some time to work!!

Thanks everyone, I feel a bit better today, and all your kind words are very comforting! :flower:

:hugs:I'm so sorry tiptoes:hugs: hope you get your sticky rainbow baby really soon.

I only used BA after O as I had read some reports of it messing up some peoples dates, or not Oing at all. Some take it all the way through though.

From what I have read, progesterone creams are not worth bothering with, you don't get anywhere near the dosage you would need if that is the problem.

No they didnt/wouldnt...I talked to the guy at the front desk about getting a progesterone done, and he said they wouldnt do anything but the urine prego test for a ruitine procedure....told me it came down to money :(. Thats the military medical for ya! Anyway, I think when it happens next time I will make an apt and see if I can not only get bloods drawn to see the actual hcg count, but also the progesterone levels....but ev one I talked to said the only way they are allowed to do any further testing is if the prego test comes up pos and I make an apt....

Not sure if we will get the chance to try next month. DD and I are planning to go home for a visit mid to late June...still no af today, not sure how messed up it will be now :(...and I dont o till around day 18-20 anyway...may be july before we get to try again, but hey, maybe that will give the baby asprin and b6 some time to work!!

Thanks everyone, I feel a bit better today, and all your kind words are very comforting! :flower:

If it was only a urine test that was done the hCG level they are picking up is normally really high 50-100miu, where as the FRER's are 10miu's I believe. Maybe test tonight or tomorrow with FMU if AF is still a no show. Their tests are a yes or no---no faint line like the HPT's

Yaaaay to Melly and Ex for your scans and ultras!!! The pics look amazing! I love seeing how fast the change and develop, never fails to amaze me!!! Sending lots of prayers and good thoughts yalls way!!!

Those prepping or about to Ov....lots of baby dust your way! Lets get some healthy soy eggies for those doing the soy!! Here's to some more BFP's!!!!

AFM: I havent really had too many symptoms, just sore bbs but that has been my mo since after the last mc...but around last thurs night I started getting super tired and that lasted through till Sunday....even with going to bed earlier and naps! (still get tired easy) Sorta made me wonder, and plus have had a few headaches...but it is allergy season as well...sooo... I did some of the internet cheapy tests on Sunday morning, a 10 mui? and a 20, and the 20 looked like there may be a very very faded line...so much so I wasnt sure if it was just line eye...did another two on Mon morning....both had very faded lines. Went out and bought a FRER and Mon mid day there was a slight line!!!! Although so light hubby didnt believe it haha. Did another later around 8 pm and it was slighty darker, and then this morn and evenings were slightly darker than that! Still kinda scared though, cause at 11 dpo with my dd they were blaring pos and these are still fairly light....had a bit of back pain and cramping as well, af was due tomorrow or thurs...so hope she stays away!!!

The pic I am sharing is the one from last night, the ones from today are just a tiny tiny bit darker :/ Not sure what to make of that!

There's definitely a line there!!! Congrats!!! :hugs:

im so excited for everyone in the tww and everyone waiting to get their pos opks and everyone who is due for scans!!! June is going to be a marvellous month - its my birthday in june too ! Xxx

happy birthday month!!!

Oh, wanted to add...looking up stuff now, but can you do progesterone cream along with baby asprin? I dont see why not...but then again I dont want to mess anything up!

Oh pooh, i'm SO sorry! Hang in there. :-( :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, is it ok if I join you?

I'm desperately TTC my 1st sticky bean, I have had 2 BFP's (Dec 11 and Jan 12) but started to lose both at 5 weeks 2 days, I have totally messed up cycles, always have, and I'm just praying for a June BFP, I'm on CD14 today so fingers crossed :)

:dust: to everyone

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"