Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I'm not hopeful about getting a +opk tomorrow, still had no cm:shrug:

I seem to get my ewcm after my positive opk :shrug: Do you normally get your cm before the positive opk?

By your ticker, it looks like you should be O'ing soon!

Ex: You too! You're in your fertile time! :flower: I guess you both will be :sex: this weekend ;)

Paris: Sorry to hear about the Cavity. At least you will be getting it seen to before the big O day, but from what your dentist said, it seems you can get dental treatment done pregnant or not? :)

mellywelly: Hope your big O comes soon! Looks like we'll be Ovulating at more or less the same time! :o

Boo to the cavity! But you're right -- I'm glad it was found now and it's getting fixed before I ovulate. :happydance:

My dentist advised that he does do work on pregnant patients (not xrays though), but as blakesmom said, her dentist office doesn't do work until after first trimester or waits until after the baby is born.

Just like most topics during pregnancy... there is a conflicting answer! :haha: I guess it all depends on what needs to be done, etc. I told him that I'm TTC and he said that even if I do get pregnant soon, he still wants me to come back in 6 months for another check-up/cleaning. I was told that pregnancy hormones can actually wreak havoc on your gums! So we'll see!

Ever since my mc, I've been trying to make sure that I'm as healthy as can be... getting my oral health checked was just one more step in that direction!

I still don't like the dentist though. LOL

I don't blame them for not doing xrays when pregnant as it could cause damage to the baby! Very true, if it's a simple process then they probably don't bother about pregnancy etc.

Your dentist sounds really laid back, just how they should be! :thumbup: Wow, I didn't know Pregnancy played havoc on gums, you learn something new everyday :haha:

I seem to get my ewcm after my positive opk :shrug: Do you normally get your cm before the positive opk?

I only normally get EWCM on the day of a +opk, but I have more watery CM before for a few days. But I'm not getting hardly anything? Except cramps lol, now on day 2 of cramps!

I just took a peek at your chart and its taking a nice dip which normally happens before O, so I think it's coming!! FX for you this cycle!

I'm so excited for our thread to get it's first BFP! :dust:

By your ticker, it looks like you should be O'ing soon!

Ex: You too! You're in your fertile time! :flower: I guess you both will be :sex: this weekend ;)

Sorry hun, I missed this comment! We have been having plenty of :sex: Need to make sure the :spermy: are ready and waiting for that egg! :haha:

I hope we all get our BFP's soon! My fingers are crossed for us everyday! :dust:

Good morning ladies,
I'm in need of your opinion. I started to get EWCM last night, as well as had slight cramping on left side during the day. We conveniently dtd last night. Then this morning my temp dropped .45 degree to 96.35 (35.75 C). Does that mean I might O tomorrow then? Still stupidly negative on the OPK this morning. I got a drop last night right before O as well

Melly the cramps are good.
Ex and melly, We might be pleasantly surprised by O any day now

Paris, good to get that cav out of the way now. And now your teeth are ready for pregnancy with your cleaning

Dahlia: Good morning to you :)

I can't really help with your temperature etc as I have never monitored my BBT :dohh: Sorry hun. I really hope you Ov soon though! Looks like there are a few of us close to Ov.

I can't wait for it to happen, seems to be taking forever! Lol :wacko:

From all i have read your temp does drop slightly when you ovulate than should go up quite a bit after.

Dahlia: My temps normally drop the day that I O -- then it rises the next day to confirm ovulation has happened... well if it stays up for three days, then it confirms.

I think you may be O'ing today! :dust:

I only temped for the 1st time last cycle and it put me as o'ing on the next day after a dip, so hopefully your temp will go up tomorrow, and if it stays up for 3 days you have o'd.

Paris: Sorry to hear about the Cavity. At least you will be getting it seen to before the big O day, but from what your dentist said, it seems you can get dental treatment done pregnant or not? :)

mellywelly: Hope your big O comes soon! Looks like we'll be Ovulating at more or less the same time! :o

Boo to the cavity! But you're right -- I'm glad it was found now and it's getting fixed before I ovulate. :happydance:

My dentist advised that he does do work on pregnant patients (not xrays though), but as blakesmom said, her dentist office doesn't do work until after first trimester or waits until after the baby is born.

Just like most topics during pregnancy... there is a conflicting answer! :haha: I guess it all depends on what needs to be done, etc. I told him that I'm TTC and he said that even if I do get pregnant soon, he still wants me to come back in 6 months for another check-up/cleaning. I was told that pregnancy hormones can actually wreak havoc on your gums! So we'll see!

Ever since my mc, I've been trying to make sure that I'm as healthy as can be... getting my oral health checked was just one more step in that direction!

I still don't like the dentist though. LOL

I don't blame them for not doing xrays when pregnant as it could cause damage to the baby! Very true, if it's a simple process then they probably don't bother about pregnancy etc.

Your dentist sounds really laid back, just how they should be! :thumbup: Wow, I didn't know Pregnancy played havoc on gums, you learn something new everyday :haha:

Yes!! Healthy gums are GREAT for having a healthy pregnancy. Gum infections have showed to spread into the blood stream and go straight to baby and have shown to cause low birth weight babies. That is in more extreme cases, but pregnancy often causes pregnancy gingivitis and some insurance companies will even cover more cleanings during pregnancy to stay on top of good oral health!!

Something happened to my bosses gums in pregnancy and they became really soft. She lost most of her teeth over the next few years and had to have false ones!

Something happened to my bosses gums in pregnancy and they became really soft. She lost most of her teeth over the next few years and had to have false ones!

Oh my word! :nope: That's not good!

A lot of thread to catch up on...

Paris, sorry for your dental work. Good it is being done now.

When you are pregnant, you are VERY prone to gingivitas. The hormones make your gums and teeth vulnerable. I was told to do a flouride rinse daily (I use a natural one) and to increase visits to the dentists for cleaning.

Good luck to your ladies Oing soon. I know Ex is on top of a regular BDing schedule.

I don't tlemp, but I heard it drops before O and then raises .4-.6 degrees right after. Hope this is helpful.

I definitely feel hopeful for my BFP and am sure now that I O'd on Valentine's Day. I took a OPK today for comparison with my first pee and it was light on the stick. On the 13th, it matched the control line. I hope to be our first BFP and that all of you Oing now are soon to follow. I just feel like it happened.

A lot of thread to catch up on...

Paris, sorry for your dental work. Good it is being done now.

When you are pregnant, you are VERY prone to gingivitas. The hormones make your gums and teeth vulnerable. I was told to do a flouride rinse daily (I use a natural one) and to increase visits to the dentists for cleaning.

Good luck to your ladies Oing soon. I know Ex is on top of a regular BDing schedule.

I don't tlemp, but I heard it drops before O and then raises .4-.6 degrees right after. Hope this is helpful.

I definitely feel hopeful for my BFP and am sure now that I O'd on Valentine's Day. I took a OPK today for comparison with my first pee and it was light on the stick. On the 13th, it matched the control line. I hope to be our first BFP and that all of you Oing now are soon to follow. I just feel like it happened.

We are definetly on top of a BD'ing schedule. Need to get it in as much as possible before the big O day :haha:

Glad you feel hopeful for your BFP! Can't wait to see it :D If you are the first BFP in our thread then you can share your lucky baby dust with the rest of us hehe :dust:

Thanks ladies. It gets confusing sometimes. But then again it should be huh. Life is a miracle and we're trying to make one!
Melly, that's to bad about your boss

Urgh, I don't feel hopeful at all... don't think this month is going to be it somehow. I know I'm only 5/6 dpo so I probably wouldn't have symptoms yet, but... I don't know, just don't think it's going to be my month. Plus, I remembered that I'd used Canesten cream the day I think I ovulated (stupid antibiotics giving me thrush) so wouldn't that kill off the sperm? Definitely can't have helped.

Still crossing my fingers for everyone else though... and well, if my feeling about this is right, I'll just have to go for a March BFP, won't I?

silverlizard: Keep your chin up and spirits high hun. It's only early days and it's not over until the witch arrives ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->