Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

It went absolutley perfect! Dr. found the HB right away... and I swear I've found it a hundred times and wrote it off as bloodflow or such. It was 135bpm. I asked the Dr. if that was too slow. He said it was perfectly normal. Hmmmm... I was looking for galloping horses, used to DD's being 160-170. Maybe Boy?

I also barely slept last night. But, mine was worry and a ball of nerves. So, happy I cried... I made the second trimester! :) My next Dr. Appt. is August 7.

Little J, can't wait to hear about yours! :happydance:

awesome news leinz!! yes they say the lower BPM tends to be a boy. Mine lingers in the 150's and my cousin had a boy whos HB was 154 most of the time. I have another gf that had a daughter and hers was always 175bpm! So im kinda right in the middle... but who knows! Everything points to boy, but i wouldnt be shocked if it was a little girlie :winkwink:

I go in 4 hours! tic... toc... tic... toc.... it seems forever away!

holy crap Ex! your pretty much halfway done!!!! wow... time sure does fly...

when is your next apt?

I know, I can't believe it! It sure is flying by, will be Christmas before we know it! :rofl:

My next appointment is on 24th July, a week today and we will find out if we are having a :pink: or a :blue: :cloud9: :happydance:

YAY! im excited to find out for u too! :haha: isnt it wierd u can already know now but have to wait?

I am so impatient.... hence us going to get an early gender scan at 16 weeks! i need to work on that...:blush:

Aww thank you hun :D It is weird, would have had a private gender scan but we want a 4D scan instead :winkwink:

Nothing wrong with having a private gender scan, can't wait to hear what you are having :happydance:

It went absolutley perfect! Dr. found the HB right away... and I swear I've found it a hundred times and wrote it off as bloodflow or such. It was 135bpm. I asked the Dr. if that was too slow. He said it was perfectly normal. Hmmmm... I was looking for galloping horses, used to DD's being 160-170. Maybe Boy?

I also barely slept last night. But, mine was worry and a ball of nerves. So, happy I cried... I made the second trimester! :) My next Dr. Appt. is August 7.

Little J, can't wait to hear about yours! :happydance:

Yay! :happydance: Really glad to hear everything went well at the Doctors and they found baby's heartbeat straight away, such an amazing sound! :D

holy crap Ex! your pretty much halfway done!!!! wow... time sure does fly...

when is your next apt?

I know, I can't believe it! It sure is flying by, will be Christmas before we know it! :rofl:

My next appointment is on 24th July, a week today and we will find out if we are having a :pink: or a :blue: :cloud9: :happydance:

YAY! im excited to find out for u too! :haha: isnt it wierd u can already know now but have to wait?

I am so impatient.... hence us going to get an early gender scan at 16 weeks! i need to work on that...:blush:

Aww thank you hun :D It is weird, would have had a private gender scan but we want a 4D scan instead :winkwink:

Nothing wrong with having a private gender scan, can't wait to hear what you are having :happydance:

our 16 week gender scan is done in 2D, 3D and 4D. Im excited to see what LO looks like!

Little J, waiting to hear how everything went. Hoping you got a picture. :)

Excalibur: I don't blame you for waiting and getting a 4D. :happydance:

AFM: I waited with DD. But, my Dr. doesn't print ultrasound photos in the first trimester. I really want pictures. I had a 9w2d ultrasound but no 12 week, and I couldn't wait until 20 weeks. So, I thought for the experience, why not? I couldn't believe I found a place that guarantees gender predictions at 14 weeks. There are also other benefits like having the OBGYN board view your ultrasound. So, mine will be reviewed twice. The 20 week scan is 3D and I will get a third trimester ultrasound also in 3D.

I just thought 135 was to low to be baby! Didn't think that its also to high to be me. Haha!

got back from the Dr. and everything looks great!!! I didnt even have to beg for a scan she said she was going to do one anyways
LO was upside down so i took the pic the other way so s/he looks straight up. You can see LO head, arm and mouth, eyes! He was waving, flipping around and then all of a sudden got tired... and then had the hiccups! :happydance::cloud9:
it doenst look like a good pic bc the US machine is so flippin old.... but atleast i got a pic!!

Attachments

• BabyCook12weeks.jpg
    BabyCook12weeks.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
Awww Little J, congrats! Baby looks great and I bet it was so neat to watch him (I am just saying him because you keep saying it lol) move around so much! I can't wait until I get to see my LO look like a real baby in there. I am feeling *girl* too, especially with the heartrate up so high. I know they drop the further you get into the pregnancy, but it's still on the highest range of normal from what I looked up...so it sounds girly to me!!! LOL

Great news for you too Leinz--yay for 2nd tri!!! That does sound like a little boy heartbeat at 135, they tend to be lower and the girls higher.

Ex, yes, it was the most amazing sound in the entire world!!!! I could listen to the little heartbeat all day long, but I don't think baby would like that too much LOL! I am going to limit myself to once per week. That way I don't aggravate him/her too much and I should be able to notice a difference if I space it out that far. I want to be able to tell without a doubt when it gets louder! Can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl!! Not long at all now!!

Little J: Love the picture! So glad everythings great and you got a scan. My gender prediction for you is... Team :pink:! Also when is your next appt.? Will we be counting down together again? :)

Little J: Love the picture! So glad everythings great and you got a scan. My gender prediction for you is... Team :pink:! Also when is your next appt.? Will we be counting down together again? :)

what makes you think girl?! im not good at this guessing game other than going off those stupid gender tests iv done, haha

My next apt. is Aug. 14th! When is yours again?!

Little J, I think yours is a little boy!! ;) Just a feeling I have! It's hard to tell from your photo but there's the nub and skull theories. From what I can see of your LOs skull I am guessing boy!!

Little J, I think yours is a little boy!! ;) Just a feeling I have! It's hard to tell from your photo but there's the nub and skull theories. From what I can see of your LOs skull I am guessing boy!!

sweet! i tried looking the skull theory up and it confused me... i find it hard to try and differentiate! haha

I'm thinking girl because I obviously see three white lines, and in the January Jellybean thread. (The pic of the alien) showed the lines in the correct spot. So, I'm going with girl.

This is DD's three lines! (US PIC)
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/154949_1721975970727_1278170350_1887205_4188501_n-2.jpg

Hmmm I didn't even notice that...the cheeseburger lol. Maybe a girl...guess you will just have to wait a few more weeks and find out!!!! I have 7 more weeks of wondering...boo :(

Well have gone for it and booked the scan! Will be 7weeks and 2 days so should see something! Have booked it for then as am going to see my brother when am 8 weeks and he will guess as will obv not be drinking so want to make sure things seem ok before then! Last time baby died at 6w2 days but didn't find out till 8 wks so hopefully if all ok this time will give me some hope!

So nice seeing your pic Little J!

xx

i think this is your time sprite :) cant wait for your scan so you can see LO!

Little J, Actually personal experience. Did you see my spoiler? They don't have anything to do with the skull... but the veejay.

Next Appt. August 7... hmmm.

Little J - Oh wow, that's amazing! I'm hoping they flick to 3D/4D for a few seconds at my 20 week scan, I can only wish :haha: What a lovely scan picture.. :cloud9: Really glad everything went well hun, so happy for you :D

Leinz - With it being our 1st baby, we want everything to be special and get as much for it if you know what I mean :D You will definetly know the difference between your heartbeat and baby's :winkwink:

Babydreams - That's what I'm like :blush: Could just lie there all day listening as it's so soothing! I listen to our baby's heartbeat once every other day. It's amazing listening to how strong it gets in such a short space of time. Aww thank you, I can't wait either hehe, 5 more sleeps :happydance:

Sprite - Yay for having a scan booked, can't wait to see your little one :happydance:

Little J, Actually personal experience. Did you see my spoiler? They don't have anything to do with the skull... but the veejay.

Next Appt. August 7... hmmm.

yes i saw the spoiler of the US of your DD.

The suspense is killing me! I am so curious if its a little man or little lady growing inside!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->