Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Sprite, you could ask your gp to refer you to your local early pregnancy unit for a viability scan on NHS, I had one at 8 weeks.

Well tomorrow is my next appt...the one where I am going to beg for a scan LOL. FXed that they will let me see baby!

haha, im sure they will need to... it might be hard to hear baby with a doppler for them. I hope you get to see LO too!

Its crazy how fast they grow

I think they will give you a scan Babydream. They might not even try the doppler and just to a scan. My Dr. says baby's HB is often not heard until 12-14 weeks. I hope they do. :hugs:

Ex: I was the opposite. I've did more with this baby. The private scan, doppler... Etc. I'm also a lot more impatient this time around. With DD I was very very lucky... I concieved cycle 1 and I hadn't experienced loss. When DD was born she had birth defects and we went through a NICU stay, 3 major surgeries, 1 one minor. It was the scariest time of my life... But, everything worked out and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

After the Dr. visit... I picked up baby straight away. HB 156, I'm an idiot. It's further up than I thought it'd be. About an inch above my pelvic bone and its not faint at all.

I think they will give you a scan Babydream. They might not even try the doppler and just to a scan. My Dr. says baby's HB is often not heard until 12-14 weeks. I hope they do. :hugs:

Ex: I was the opposite. I've did more with this baby. The private scan, doppler... Etc. I'm also a lot more impatient this time around. With DD I was very very lucky... I concieved cycle 1 and I hadn't experienced loss. When DD was born she had birth defects and we went through a NICU stay, 3 major surgeries, 1 one minor. It was the scariest time of my life... But, everything worked out and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

After the Dr. visit... I picked up baby straight away. HB 156, I'm an idiot. It's further up than I thought it'd be. About an inch above my pelvic bone and its not faint at all.

Thanks I hope so! I pulled out my appointment card and realized I am seeing a nurse practitioner (FNP) so she might be harder to convince...sigh... At this OB office we have to rotate through all the doctors so that we will know everyone. That way whomever is on call when you go into labor can deliver your baby because you've met him/her. I don't really care for it and kind of wish I had ONE doctor throughout the whole thing, but this is the best OB practice near me...so I will just have to deal I guess. :dohh:

For you yes the baby would definitely be higher up now. Mine is just above my pubic bone but you are 4 weeks ahead of me, so yours has been moving up! :happydance: Congrats on finding your LO! :hugs:

Thanks I hope so! I pulled out my appointment card and realized I am seeing a nurse practitioner (FNP) so she might be harder to convince...sigh... At this OB office we have to rotate through all the doctors so that we will know everyone. That way whomever is on call when you go into labor can deliver your baby because you've met him/her. I don't really care for it and kind of wish I had ONE doctor throughout the whole thing, but this is the best OB practice near me...so I will just have to deal I guess. :dohh:

For you yes the baby would definitely be higher up now. Mine is just above my pubic bone but you are 4 weeks ahead of me, so yours has been moving up! :happydance: Congrats on finding your LO! :hugs:

OOOOO 9 weeks!!! WOW! just cruising on thru :happydance:

Well, just as I figured, they did not do an ultrasound or anything. They considered the one I had at 6+4 to be my "first tri scan" and yesterday was just about asking medical history questions, etc. I was supposed to get my pap but the nurse practitioner was super nice and told me that with my losses she understood if I wanted to wait until the 2nd tri to have that done...since it can cause bleeding. So didn't even do an internal exam, etc. just talked to me and gave me a new prenatal and meds to have on hand for nausea. They are just EXTREMELY conservative at this OB office. The next "routine" ultrasound would be at EIGHTEEN TO TWENTY WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::dohh: The only exception to that rule would be if I decide to do the first tri screening test (the NT), then they would do an ultrasound for that at 12 weeks. I am still deciding if I want to do it or not, but leaning towards yes. Right now my next appt is Aug 16th (I would be 13 weeks at that point) and she said they will try to listen with the doppler, but if I decide yes on the screening test I would have to move it up a week to 12 weeks. I am SO glad that I'm able to hear baby's HB on my doppler now, otherwise I would be so freaked out now being able to see him/her again for so long!!! I have heard HB 4 times now...much easier to find (only takes me a few seconds) and it ranges from 172 to 180, depending on how much sugar I've had that day!! :happydance::winkwink:

Hi everyone! I have returned!!! I needed a bit of time away from the ttc as was getting a bit low, and guess what we conceived!! Its still very early days and am terrified but hopeful for a sticky bean.
Can't believe how far you all are on and so pleased to see some more bfps!!
xx

YAY, YAY, YAY!!! So happy to hear this. CONGRATS!!!

Congrats Sprite! That's what happened to me...I did NOT think June was our month and I hadn't even planned to test, but my temp shot up on 10dpo which was weird for me. So I tested and there was my BFP! Sometimes I think when we let it go and relax a bit that's when it happens!!! H&H 9 mos!!!!!

Babydreams! i just saw that you found out you were preggers while i was away on vacation! CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi everyone! I have returned!!! I needed a bit of time away from the ttc as was getting a bit low, and guess what we conceived!! Its still very early days and am terrified but hopeful for a sticky bean.
xx

thank you! V excited but also v anxious! Every twinge I worry that something is wrong! Got a private scan in just over a week so fx'd everything will be ok!

Hows everything going with you?
xx

Sprite2011: Yay for private scan next week! I think it'll be very reassuring for you! :happydance: Can't wait to hear your update.

Little J - 1 more sleep then we will know what we are having :happydance:

Leinz - Aww bless, we just want everything to be perfect for our first, lot's of memories and spoilt rotten hehe. Oh my word, really sorry to hear everything you went through with your DD, glad to hear everything turned out ok in the end though, can imagine how scary that was for you :hugs:

Sprite - Yay for private scan, can't wait to see your little one :happydance:

Wow Ex: 1 more sleep... I bet you are excited. Do you have any ideas or thoughts on what you are having?

Yay! I can't wait to know EX... Get in here and update. :)

I did the intelligender and got BOY! I think its a boy, but we will see on Thursday!

Yay! I can't wait to know EX... Get in here and update. :)

I did the intelligender and got BOY! I think its a boy, but we will see on Thursday!

4 more hours..eeekkk!!!! :happydance:

Aww bless, I did the Chinese Gender Predictor and got GIRL :D Can't wait until you find out on Thursday :happydance:

xx

thank you! V excited but also v anxious! Every twinge I worry that something is wrong! Got a private scan in just over a week so fx'd everything will be ok!

Hows everything going with you?
xx

Yes, that's expected! Just hang in there. Can't wait to follow your journey. Everything's ok with me. Just waiting to see if this cycle brought us a baby or not...hate the 2ww, it's torture sometimes. But i'm ok...hanging in there. Thanks for asking!

EX, im DIEING to know!!!!!

babydreams: i bet your LO is a girl :) My next apt. is Aug. 14th (ill be 16 weeks) and Aug. 17th we have a private 3D gender scan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->