Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

:hi: Excalibur

Thanks for the info, did you notice a difference quite quickly then? That's awesome, congrats on your pregnancy :) I'm looking forward to starting them to see if they help me, I don't get much CM either so your success gives me hope :hugs:

You're welcome hun. I noticed a huge different a couple of days after I started taking them. Thank you :D Fingers crossed they help you like they helped me chick :hugs: :dust:

Thank you, well I went to Holland & Barrett today and so now I have Evening Primrose oil capsules, Soya Flavone capsules, and Flaxseed oil capsules for after ovulation, oh and of course Folic Acid, I think I'm going to rattle when I walk! I bought some Maca capsules for my hubby aswell. AF is now starting so I'm going to count tomorrow as day 1 and off I go with all the pills, I'm excited to see if anything happens :) Thanks again for the info :hugs: x

This pregnancy happened on a Soy Isoflavone cycle....my 2nd one. It did bring my O forward and also gave me more CM. The cycle I got my BFP I took 200mg at night on CD 3-7. I was also taking one baby aspirin every night to help build up my uterus lining. This was the first month I had tried the BA, so that combo of BA and Soy did it for me! Good luck!!!

:hi: babydreams, thanks for the info, congrats to you on your pregnancy :) I have bought a pot of Soya Isoflavones capsules but I don't really understand the dosage yet, I have to do some more research on this, the pot says 750mg but that sounds really high x

Hmm I haven't heard of a dosage that high!! Mine came in 40mg tablets/pills, and I live in the US but I have heard others say that the H&B brand comes in the 40mg tabs too. Maybe you just picked up the wrong thing? Women usually take between 80 and 200mg for 5 days early in their cycle. I went for the highest dosage. 200mg is the most I've ever heard of anyone taking. I would probably go back and see if you can switch it for the tabs!

I have just been looking at some other forums, and there is alot of talk about the H&B ones I have bought, apparently although the tab is 750mg there is actually only 22.5mg of soy in each tab, so in fact I would need to take about 5 of them and therefore I could possibly overdose on the 'filler' ingredients in these tabs, these are definately not the ones I want. I have just found out that my local supermarket does 40mg tabs of pure soy so I need to go and get some of those tomorrow. I'm going to try and take these H&B ones back but don't know if they will accept them, atleast I understand it now, it's all so complicated :) x

Thank you, well I went to Holland & Barrett today and so now I have Evening Primrose oil capsules, Soya Flavone capsules, and Flaxseed oil capsules for after ovulation, oh and of course Folic Acid, I think I'm going to rattle when I walk! I bought some Maca capsules for my hubby aswell. AF is now starting so I'm going to count tomorrow as day 1 and off I go with all the pills, I'm excited to see if anything happens :) Thanks again for the info :hugs: x

I will keep everything crossed for you that this is your cycle. Haha that made me chuckle, about rattling when you walk :haha: You're more than welcome hun, good luck and sending you lot's of baby :dust: :hugs: x

CONGRATS BLAKESMOM!!!! WAhoo!!!! Im getting an early gender scan at 16 weeks which i will be more towards 17 weeks but thatll be Aug 17th! 1 month away!!!

ttcbaby: I had low progesterone and thats what hepled me sustain this pregnancy and i am so greatful. Hopeful its all figured out now and next cycle is your BFP!

Hi everyone! how are the bumps coming along?
I was wondering if any of the uk ladies had had a private scan and if so would they recommend it? I am not due to see the midwife until 9wks 6 days due to her leave and am thinking about getting a viability scan before then as 12 week scan may end up being 14!!
I am bit anxious as had no signs anything was wrong with mmc and am scared will get to 12 or so weeks and baby not be viable.
What does anyone think, should I go for it?
xx

Hi everyone! how are the bumps coming along?
I was wondering if any of the uk ladies had had a private scan and if so would they recommend it? I am not due to see the midwife until 9wks 6 days due to her leave and am thinking about getting a viability scan before then as 12 week scan may end up being 14!!
I am bit anxious as had no signs anything was wrong with mmc and am scared will get to 12 or so weeks and baby not be viable.
What does anyone think, should I go for it?
xx

If it will give you reassurance, I think it's 100% worth it and a great idea! It really helped seeing my bean earlier this time. That way I could at least see the heartbeat. Possibly the only thing I would have done different is wait an extra week, just so baby would have been a little bigger and measuring more accurately. The smaller they are, the harder to measure! :wacko:

I am super excited!!! I got my Sonoline B doppler in the mail today and heard baby's heartbeat!!! It ranges from 180 to 184BPM...yay!!! Nice and strong! I felt such a huge sense of relief wash over me when I heard that amazing sound...I never got to hear the heartbeat with any of my 3 angel babies. :cloud9::cloud9::happydance:

Good to see you Sprite! I would go for the private scan for reassurance. It was very hard getting to my first scan. :hugs:

Little J, todays the day... in a few hours we'll have our Dr. Appts. I'm hoping you get a ultrasound. :happydance:

Sprite - :hi: I would definetly recommend a private scan, they are so worth it. I was worrying like mad and didn't even think there would be a baby inside me, booked a private scan and there was our baby, definetly reassuring if you are a worryer like me :hugs:

Babydreams - Yay for recieving your Doppler! It's such an amazing sound isn't it and so reassuring? :happydance:

sprite: for piece of mind i would def. go for an early scan if possible.

babydreams: isnt that awesome hearing the HB! Wow your babies HB is a fast one.... im thinking its gunna be a GIRL! :winkwink: It took me a few trys to find the baby, i didnt realize how low you had to place the probe.... basically right at the top of my pubic bone. I cant believe how LOUD and clear the HB is now. Usually LO HB ranges in the 150's, but he can get reved up sometimes and excited and itll jump into the 170's for a little, then drop by back, haha I am also noticing the little booger trys hiding from me now... when i find him, you will hear a "thunk" noise, as if he kicked/punched the probe and then u hear him fade away.... then come back into the probes range... and do it all over again. Silly baby :haha: YAY for you being over 8 weeks!!! such a great milestone!!

Leinz: goodluck today!!! my apt isnt until later this afternoon. I REALLY hope i can beg enough to get a scan. Im sure my Dr. will let me as long as she isnt super busy. I couldnt sleep lastnight bc i was so excited about today!

Little J - Happy 12 weeks :happydance: Good luck today, I hope your Doctor let's you get a scan :D

holy crap Ex! your pretty much halfway done!!!! wow... time sure does fly...

when is your next apt?

when is your next apt?

I know, I can't believe it! It sure is flying by, will be Christmas before we know it! :rofl:

My next appointment is on 24th July, a week today and we will find out if we are having a :pink: or a :blue: :cloud9: :happydance:

when is your next apt?

I know, I can't believe it! It sure is flying by, will be Christmas before we know it! :rofl:

My next appointment is on 24th July, a week today and we will find out if we are having a :pink: or a :blue: :cloud9: :happydance:

YAY! im excited to find out for u too! :haha: isnt it wierd u can already know now but have to wait?

I am so impatient.... hence us going to get an early gender scan at 16 weeks! i need to work on that...:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->