Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Little J, I have 3 dopplers LOL.

First one I had from last time, its an old model. Then I recently bought a 2 mhz Sonoline B and afterwards read that with the 2mhz you arent supposed to hear HB until closer to 12 weeks. So then I bought the 3mhz Sonoline that is more sensitive and says you can pick it up between 8 and 10 weeks. That one is on its way right now, so when it gets here I will try it out and see. Might make me panic more if I can't find it at first though!!! I guess above all I want to SEE the baby next week if they will let me.

I will be sooo excited to go off my progesterone in a few weeks...I hate it. The placenta has already taken over for you, even now, so you will be fine!! I'm sure your LO is just perfect!!

What are you hoping for, boy or girl? I agree with Ex, that #1 is wanting a healthy baby, no matter what gender. However, I sort of also have a feeling this is a girl for us. Our February angel was a little girl, and I had that same feeling then. Hope either way that I will get to hold this baby in 7 months!!

I totally agree for the baby being healthy, we always say that first. But we would enjoy a little boy first, then a little girl. But either way we would be happy :flower:

I just get scared with the progesterone bc i read that one woman's levels were dropping after the placenta shoulda taken over, so it scares me when i know i shouldnt be thinking like that!

Tuesday im going to ask my Dr. about it all and tell her my concerns, Im sure she will clear my mind and reassure me that everything will be fine as MANY MANY women who need progesterone stop it at 12 weeks and never have issues then on.

Yay, your a raspberry! the baby is getting big!

I have a feeling ours is gunna be a boy.... iv done those old wives tale tests and all answers came up boy, chinese gender says boy and i have had very very little to no MS which they say indicates boy usually. Id be SHOCKED if at 16 weeks at the gender scan they say girl... haha but i can defo see that happening to me:haha:

I'm sure you will be fine as that is very very rare for levels to drop at that point unless something else is wrong. You are a worrier just like me...LOL stop reading the scary stories!!! I have to tell myself that all the time and I still do it anyways, ughh. Sometimes I wish I didn't have internet!!!

The gender charts and all are the same for me except they say girl, but like you I could see myself being completely floored when I see a little boy part on the screen! Lol Just never know for sure I guess until you have the gender scan. We would love a boy and a girl, one of each is nice.

oh and i have the sonoline B 3hz doppler. I got it when i was 9 1/2 weeks and i heard it once i could find where the :baby: was. you have to start SO low... like right above your pubic bone.

Now i hear LO's HB super loud, its so awesome

I'm sure you will be fine as that is very very rare for levels to drop at that point unless something else is wrong. You are a worrier just like me...LOL stop reading the scary stories!!! I have to tell myself that all the time and I still do it anyways, ughh. Sometimes I wish I didn't have internet!!!

The gender charts and all are the same for me except they say girl, but like you I could see myself being completely floored when I see a little boy part on the screen! Lol Just never know for sure I guess until you have the gender scan. We would love a boy and a girl, one of each is nice.

i know.. im a emotional cutter... haha i know its bad but i always get sucked in!

Seems like I'm the only one not finding out the sex of the baby!

u have strong will power :winkwink:

i want the rest of my pregnancies to be a suprise... lets just hope i can hold to that when the time comes!

Yay! Team blue!

I don't want to know but DH does...this should be interesting ;)

Melly - You definetly have strong will power, there's no way I could stay team yellow. I am anxious to go shopping for pink or blue :D

Blakesmom - Congratulations on being team blue hun :happydance:

Sweetz - Hmm, that's a tough one seeing as only one of you wants to find out :shock:

Congrats Blakesmom, another little boy!!!! :)

Melly I have thought about it, but I just don't think I can wait with my first baby! LOL

Yay! Team blue!

I don't want to know but DH does...this should be interesting ;)

They can just tell your DH but not you. That is if you can trust that he won't blurt it out to you LOL...mine would never be able to keep the secret!!

So our Jamaica trip was amazing and very relaxing...just what I needed...but as you can tell from my chart I didn't get my happy present I was hoping for while there. :cry: Started early again and on my vacation which sucked and I had my meltdown right on cue but I gathered myself together and hubby was wonderful as usual and got me through it and after a few was fine the rest of the trip. So I guess it's on to the next cycle...#6 now I believe? We'll get there! Got my blood results back and my pap was normal which is great and all my levels were good but my progesterone was low so starting CD#16 which is the 21st, I will be on prometrium for 12 days to help with that. She also started me on baby aspirin so that will be on my chart daily as well. So fingers crossed for us ladies and to all of you - :dust:

I will go through the posts I've missed while gone to catch up on all of you. I hope everyone is well and I've missed ya's. Hoping to see some BFP's happened while I was gone!

ttcbaby: I was truly hoping you were bring back your holiday BFP! Lots and Lots of :hugs:!

ttcbaby - Really sorry you didn't get to bring back a holiday BFP :hugs:

TTCbaby, sorry to hear about AF. :( Good that you figured out about the low progesterone though and you can start on the medicines. Hopefully that will be your answer and next month you will get your BFP!!!!

Hi Ladies,

I'm doing some research on natural assistance with ttc, I have just bought some evening primrose oil capsules to start on CD1, and am currently researching Soy Isoflavones. Can I ask whether anyone on this thread has used any natural remedies to assist with ttc?

Congratulations to all of you who are expecting, and lots of luck to everyone ttc :dust:

Hi Ladies,

I'm doing some research on natural assistance with ttc, I have just bought some evening primrose oil capsules to start on CD1, and am currently researching Soy Isoflavones. Can I ask whether anyone on this thread has used any natural remedies to assist with ttc?

Congratulations to all of you who are expecting, and lots of luck to everyone ttc :dust:

Hiya hun :hi:

I used Evening Primrose Oil the cycle I got my BFP, it was also my first cycle using it. It really helped with my CM as I didn't seem to be getting much :)

:hi: Excalibur

Thanks for the info, did you notice a difference quite quickly then? That's awesome, congrats on your pregnancy :) I'm looking forward to starting them to see if they help me, I don't get much CM either so your success gives me hope :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->