Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Hi ladies, our scan was amazing. We are team :blue: and our little man is perfect! :happydance: We have called him Tyler James Wrigley :cloud9:

Hi ladies, our scan was amazing. We are team :blue: and our little man is perfect! :happydance: We have called him Tyler James Wrigley :cloud9:

AWWWW YAYAYAAYYA!!!!!! :)

congrats!!!

so fill me in.... so i can try and judge on old wives tales if they are true...

what is your LO's BPM?
Did u have MS at all?
did u crave sweets or salty food?
did you do any old wives tales tricks and did they prove right?

I WANT TO KNOW!!:happydance:

PS. my birthday is Dec. 12th! Your little man could be born on my birthday!

Yay Ex!!! Congrats on your precious little boy!!! LOVE the name!!!

My next scan is now 2 weeks from Thursday...I decided on the 1st tri (NT) screening. Nervous but hopeful! I should be 12 weeks at that point.

Oh EX, that is amazing news! Team :blue:! :happydance: I hope I will be joining team :blue: also.:) Congratulations!

But it doesn't matter boy or girl! I'm tickled and thrilled because I'm having a baby!!!

Little J - Thank you so much hun :D We didn't hear his heartbeat yesterday but every other time it's been in the 170's, I haven't had any MS whatsoever, I craved sweet things which persuaded me I was having a girl, wrong! Lol! I did the ring test where you hang a ring on some string and hover it over your tummy and I also did a Chinese gender predictor and they both said girl so they proved wrong for me :shock: Oooo he may come on your birthday, I hope so, will be such a special day aswell, 12.12.12 :D

Sprite - Thank you so much hun :D xx

Babydreams - Thank you chick. Can't wait to hear what my other ladies are having :happydance:

Leinz - Thank you hunni. We didn't mind what we were having either as long as he/she was healthy which he is :happydance:

Little J - Thank you so much hun :D We didn't hear his heartbeat yesterday but every other time it's been in the 170's, I haven't had any MS whatsoever, I craved sweet things which persuaded me I was having a girl, wrong! Lol! I did the ring test where you hang a ring on some string and hover it over your tummy and I also did a Chinese gender predictor and they both said girl so they proved wrong for me :shock: Oooo he may come on your birthday, I hope so, will be such a special day aswell, 12.12.12 :D

Babydreams - Thank you chick. Can't wait to hear what my other ladies are having :happydance:

Leinz - Thank you hunni. We didn't mind what we were having either as long as he/she was healthy which he is :happydance:

thats crazy about the sweets, bc i normally dont eat candy or many sweets at all (usually like salty things) and iv been eating sugary things like crazy! I wonder if this means somthing for me :winkwink:

thats crazy about the sweets, bc i normally dont eat candy or many sweets at all (usually like salty things) and iv been eating sugary things like crazy! I wonder if this means somthing for me :winkwink:

Could quite possibly mean something hun :winkwink:

Little J: I'm still saying Team :pink: for you! :happydance: I'm saying Team :blue: for myself. :) I can't wait to know... Soon!

Leinz, do you find out today?????

Just 2 more weeks and I will get an adorable 12 week scan pic and you ladies can gender guess for me...can't wait!

this whole gender thing has been making me so impatient! haha

Have fun today Leniz, ill be keeping on eye on the blog to see what you r having!

I am so torn between boy or girl for me! I wish it was just Aug. 17th already!!

Babydream: YAY for 12 week scan! its so fun to see how much they grow!

Babydreams - Yay for 12 week scan, not long to go now :happydance:

Little J - It will be August 17th before you know it :D

Ex congrats on your :blue: news!!!

LittleJ - I'm sure you are having :blue:

leinz, not sure for you, but will stick with :blue:

Ladies, I'm sorry I kept you all waiting. It's been a long day! Measuring right on and absolutley perfect and shocked!! :)

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/fffds.jpg

Once again, congrats on the pinky Leinz!!!

Names picked out yet?

Melly - Thank you hunni :D When do you find out what you are having? :)

Leinz - Congratulations on team :pink: Great scan pic :happydance:

Leinz- congrats on being team pink!! I am actually convinced that my little bean is a girl for some reason!!:pink:

Hope everyone is doing ok? I'm having the scan on Sunday bit worried that they will be something wrong and have been having some weird pains which have stressed me out a bit, but gp thinks its just stretching so will have to wait and see!! no bleeding or anything so I figure thats a good sign!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!
xx

Sprite, I'm sure its normal stretching and all is fine. :) :hugs: Could be a pink bump for you. With DD, I had the feeling of pink, and she was pink. This time I had the feeling of blue, but I'm carrying pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->