Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Sprite - They probably are just stretching pains hun so I wouldn't stress yourself out too much over them :hugs:

Little J: I'm not sure about names yet. We have Bella Dawn and Priya (Pree ah) Dawn on our list. Have you thought of names?

Hello,

Girls how are we all doing?
can i pop in here plz :D

anyways So for me today i took my first Ov test because My finance just come out with just do it i have a feeling about this lol so i get up an took one and woop i got a Smiley Face Looking at me iv never in the holl time o usein them got one befor now heheh
anyone i dont get it as the Dr says i OV about day 10 it now day 15

anyways we dtd lastnight but i had a lil much to drink, so cud my wee be fully of beer...? i didnt do the FMU was 4hurs after that coz i went back to bed at 12 today very sleepy me was got up at 4pm oops lol
anyways we DTD agen i went back asleep to keep it in there(TMI) got back up now and took OV test agen still a nice smiley Face looking at me hehehe so im hopein we get this one as the last one end bad for us

thanks for letin me in here
tracey xx

traceyandlee: You usually O after the last surge. Sounds like you have your bases covered! :happydance: I hope this is your month! :)

Leinz, I love both those names!

Tracey, good luck!! I never got a smiley face unless I was about to O!!

thanks everone who got back to me :)

im going to do a OV teat later on as iv just got out the bed oops sleep is up the all at the min :s

Tracey x

(Edit) just took the teats now NO face looking at me - hope we dtd in time but will go and do dtd cupl more time today/night make shur lol :)

Well I had the scan! All looking good baby measuring 7w1day so looks like I o'd bit later hb strong so fx'd this is a sticky bean! xx

sprite: thats great news!!

leinz: cute names :) yes we have names picked out. Boy= Braxton Cole Girl= Braelynn (middle name still figuring out)

Yay Sprite, excellent news!!!

Little J I love both those names! Braxton is on our list too, but our list is still long right now.

Sprite2011: Soooo happy your scan went perfect! It is much harder with the first trimester waiting after loss. :hugs:

Little J: Awweee... I love both names! Just beautiful. We have a long last name... So, I'm trying to keep our names short. I named DD after myself. I plan on one more child after this... if she's another girl we'll name her Jacey after DH, whom is Jason. If he's a boy we'll go with Jason. :)

Sprite2011: Soooo happy your scan went perfect! It is much harder with the first trimester waiting after loss. :hugs:

Little J: Awweee... I love both names! Just beautiful. We have a long last name... So, I'm trying to keep our names short. I named DD after myself. I plan on one more child after this... if she's another girl we'll name her Jacey after DH, whom is Jason. If he's a boy we'll go with Jason. :)

aww well thats fun!

I want to name our kids middle names after so many of our family members but we only want 2 or 3 kids so we wont have enough to use them! Its tricky who to pick bc you want to have equal fairness on both sides of the fam, and you dont wana hurt ppls feelings.... i guess we will see who we like more at the time of the birth :blush::haha:

Jacey is a really pretty name too. :thumbup: That's exactly what I want, 3 LOs. Would love at least one girl and one boy. :winkwink:

It sure is exciting! I'm very happy to just be having a baby! I love being a mother more than anything else I've ever been.

I'm more impatient the second time around... I wonder if its because I know the reward at the end?? I don't know... but its amazing.

So, I've felt baby girl move now during the day for the first time, today. Since about 13 weeks I've felt her at night, sporadic and not every night... And missing multiple nights at a time. This is how it starts... and gradually it'll be consistent. I love that... :)

It sure is exciting! I'm very happy to just be having a baby! I love being a mother more than anything else I've ever been.

I'm more impatient the second time around... I wonder if its because I know the reward at the end?? I don't know... but its amazing.

So, I've felt baby girl move now during the day for the first time, today. Since about 13 weeks I've felt her at night, sporadic and not every night... And missing multiple nights at a time. This is how it starts... and gradually it'll be consistent. I love that... :)

Just curious what it feels like? I can't wait to be a mommy...I have waited my whole life and I am more than ready! :happydance:

Melly - Thank you hunni :D When do you find out what you are having? :)

Leinz - Congratulations on team :pink: Great scan pic :happydance:

About new years day! I'm making dh stay team yellow, and hes not best pleased about it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->